❤ [CH3] Pee Kaew Nang Hong (Maker J) : Grate Warintorn/Bella Ranee

Discussion in '2018' started by Maricon, May 2, 2017.

1. MissSoju

MissSoju sarNie Egg

OMG guys, where are we going to get English subtitles now?:BangHead::BangHead::BangHead:

DaoRisa likes this.
  2. S.J.M

S.J.M Warrior

2D5887FA-469B-4B47-8430-D550BDB1EF5C.jpeg
    Cr: to the rightful owners

orchidtea, DaoRisa, HuabNag and 4 others like this.
  3. MissPK

MissPK Hot Got's Wifey

Aww P'Sin :crybaby2::icon12:

4. MissPK

MissPK Hot Got's Wifey

Is it her teeth/mouth when she cries? Lol

DaoRisa likes this.
  5. xodxo

xodxo •Muey❤️Thian•

This is a cute art! :) okay~~ so what’s happening so far you Great fans lol can somebody give me some insights of what’s going on?? Lol.:p

_mLove_ and Tresor_moi like this.
  6. Koy123

Koy123 sarNie Oldmaid

It’s the lighting in that scene that made her left side of her face looking odd\not proportional from that clip.

Gosh, I like the way Alex speak boran.

MissPK, Tresor_moi and est.jpn like this.
  7. Koy123

Koy123 sarNie Oldmaid

jeanie1, MissPK, DaoRisa and 4 others like this.
  8. KitKat516

KitKat516 sarNie Oldmaid

Aww im sorry for all those who cant watch it subbed. Cant they put their logo on it?

MissPK likes this.
  9. S.J.M

S.J.M Warrior

Trolls evolved and Now they remove all logos and credits and put their own fake logos:facepalm:.
    It’s another level of pity for the trolls.

10. MKfan132

MKfan132 sarNie OldFart

MissPK, DaoRisa and Koy123 like this.
  11. DaoRisa

DaoRisa sarNie Adult

12. MKfan132

MKfan132 sarNie OldFart

Aww man episode 4 and 5 were tough :(. Poor Pikul :(.

13. Koy123

Koy123 sarNie Oldmaid

I really want to see Great and Bella in another lakorn soon, but Bella is super booked.

orchidtea, MKfan132 and SuzieJ like this.
  14. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

I want to see them in a romcom together. Im still upset that they finally got paired up but in this lakorn :(

orchidtea and est.jpn like this.
  15. jeanie1

jeanie1 sarNie Adult

Yeah they were funny at 3zaap. I was cracking up at Bella telling the story of Pikul's death scene. How Great had eaten some stinky food and then he came and picked up her dead body and kept screaming "Pikul" right in her face lol. Him and Kao said that scene was the hardest one for them and they shot it over 2 days. They felt bad for Bella cause she had to come back and just lay there and wait for them to get the scene right. They should've put Kao with Great or Bella for the calendar signing days cause she looked awkward on her day.

I'm glad Great and Kao gets another shot together which should be good. I like P'Ja's production. And agree with Bella and Great in a romcom. During some interview, Bella and Kao both said they really want to play in a comedy but kept getting dramas. Great at first said he wanted to play an aggressive role like the one with Chippy but then he changed his mind to comedy after Bella and Kao. And Bella said let's just start our own production and cast ourselves in a comedy together.

orchidtea, est.jpn, S.J.M and 2 others like this.
  16. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

Omg girl I saw that part when Bella was talking about her death scene! I was cracking up so much lol Poor Bella haha

I would like to see Great in another dramatic and aggressive role too but with another actress this time. Either Taew or Mint. Mint has no confirmed lakorns beside Fah Fah Ruk so I hope her and Great are next. For him and Bella, a romcom would be nicer since this one is already dramatic.

est.jpn likes this.
  17. Koy123

Koy123 sarNie Oldmaid

:risas3::risas3: That’s funny! Poor Bella, she had to endure Great’s stinky breath. I find Great does okay in drama, he’s better in romcom genre. I can’t wait to see his lakorn with Kao! Thanks for the translation! I’ve only seen pictures, but haven’t seen the show yet.

est.jpn and SuzieJ like this.
  18. est.jpn

est.jpn sarNie Hatchling

Alex and Prima make a cute couple if they aren't dating others already.
    paxx.png

Prima and her boys! I love how she looks at New.
    pa1xx.png

orchidtea, S.J.M and SuzieJ like this.
  19. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

Prima and Alex are cute but I like Alex better with Kao and I like Prima better with New. new and Prima were soooo cute in Sanaeha Nang Ngiew and Kao and Alex were adorable in Kom Faek!

orchidtea and est.jpn like this.
  20. est.jpn

est.jpn sarNie Hatchling

I wouldn't mind either pairing at all. But yes, I do agree with you on that that Prima with New and Alex with Kao is cuter. Hahahha.
    Hopefully, we'll see more of both couples in the future. I mean Alex and Kao made a huge hit on the whole couple thing.
    New was there to promote his movie? I saw a few posts but I didn't know what it was exactly.

orchidtea and SuzieJ like this.