❤ [CH3] Pee Kaew Nang Hong (Maker J) : Grate Warintorn/Bella Ranee

Discussion in '2018' started by Maricon, May 2, 2017.

1. petraSA

petraSA sarNie Egg

From what I know episode 8 sub is released. I’m aware it’s not public, most likely SJ will release the completed project at once.
    People like to jump on subbers for getting mad over rip subs and halting it. But y’all should try jumping on unscrupulous trolls for once;)

Last edited: Nov 23, 2018
  2. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

We have been getting upset at the trolls. No one here has been getting upset at the subbers

DaoRisa, est.jpn, MKfan132 and 2 others like this.
  3. petraSA

petraSA sarNie Egg

Back to the drama tho. Dang! Crying tears of blood... episode 8:crybaby2::crybaby2:
    For some reason this episode was more chilling than a horror movie maybe cuz they all could act and I was convinced. I didn’t watch the whole thing so I don’t understand the mission that made him have to marry and the wedding bedded scene was pointless LOL!

Last edited: Nov 23, 2018
    AllySweet, DaoRisa, MKfan132 and 3 others like this.
  4. MKfan132

MKfan132 sarNie Granny

Okay, wow episode 8 was gut wrenching!:sad6:So now it looks like they are now onto the 2nd life story at the end of episode going into episode 9.

DaoRisa, petraSA and SuzieJ like this.
  5. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

All of the acting is amazing right now!

DaoRisa and petraSA like this.
  6. BellaRaneeFan

BellaRaneeFan sarNie Egg

I will wait patiently for public release. Wish I can understand Thai so I can chat here with everyone wish I join this forum when Buppae Sanniwas was airing! Thank u to Muse for subbing the two lakorn only Muse sub bella lakorns not many subber sub her lakorn.

DaoRisa, S.J.M and SuzieJ like this.
  7. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

Welcome to this forum :) the more the merrier! And yes thank you to Muse for subbing many of Bella’s lakorns ❤️

8. Tresor_moi

Tresor_moi sarNie Egg

Yes! Episode 8 got me crying. The way her parent died. I was sobbing like crazy. Ok, the bedded scene... I was a little confused. LOL So, Sarapee drugged Great and seduced him. Does she end up pregnant? This is getting interesting!

9. Calligraphy

Calligraphy sarNie Adult

Someone please help me understand, so why did Yot have to marry Sarapee? I just couldn't wrap my head around the rationality of this "duty" of him marrying Sarapee. As far as I know, he could've completely avoided it.

Also, how will Sarapee die in the first lifetime? I feel like shes going to kill herself.

What happened to Than Jan and her helping Pikul's love? She completely disappeared in episode 8. Did I miss something?

est.jpn and Tresor_moi like this.
  10. petraSA

petraSA sarNie Egg

Okie so my understanding is Thun Jan is released cuz she said she helped Pikul be fulfilled in her love so that she could be released from the wait (something like that) so Pikul was chosen as her replacement of sort?
    So Yot had to marry Sarapee in exchange for her fathers assistance to rescue the hostage guy (even though they plotted the whole thing)
    Her death was so Shakespearean tho
    I hope they wrap up the past tho so many loose ends so far after ep 8.
    Still wish it was Khun P’Muen tho in this, I kept picturing Karakade and Khun P. oh well

DaoRisa and Calligraphy like this.
  11. KitKat516

KitKat516 sarNie OldFart

That's just.. wow. No shame

Calligraphy, DaoRisa and S.J.M like this.
  12. AllySweet

AllySweet sarNie Hatchling

Yes, episode 8 got me crying non stop. So sad and everyone did so well in their role. The scene where Khun Luang crawl over to grab Pikul’s hand before his last breath got me .

Sarapee is so cruel and I cringe everyone she goes on screen which means she pulled her role off very well so rai! I wanted to know what happened to Euy and Sin.

SuzieJ and est.jpn like this.
  13. preetam

preetam sarNie Oldmaid

Lakorn is doing bad ratingwise.

14. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

All of the lakorns at Ch3 have really bad ratings lately :( even Ch7 is struggling to get good ratings now. It’s probably cause no one really watches anything on TV anymore and they all watch it on their phones

DaoRisa likes this.
  15. preetam

preetam sarNie Oldmaid

Lesson learnt : this is the lakorn (and hype) that sells an actor and not the reverse.

est.jpn and SuzieJ like this.
  16. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

Yep! People care more about the story of the lakorn than the people in it. For people to actually have the energy to get up and watch a lakorn live, the story needs to be good and to the point where people can’t wait for the next episode otherwise all of the fans will just be like “it’s okay, I can just watch this drama later when they upload it on YouTube.”

DaoRisa, est.jpn and S.J.M like this.
  17. MKfan132

MKfan132 sarNie Granny

Just finished episode 9.

She is so mad with him still, I don't think she knows that he only loves her and what he did for her in their past life. Her Mom wants her to forgive him, but she is so not there yet. He doesn't remember her or their history yet, but he is drawn to her and the house. he wants to help her get the house back.

Last edited: Nov 28, 2018
    Tresor_moi, est.jpn and SuzieJ like this.
  18. S.J.M

S.J.M Warrior

Facts.
    Just look at Angkor, The lakorn didn’t have hype or A lister actors but still it was a hit.

est.jpn, preetam and SuzieJ like this.
  19. Calligraphy

Calligraphy sarNie Adult

Okay.... The whole time I was watching episode 9, my question was: does he know that she's a ghost? If not, how can he not pick up the fact that she's a ghost?

Tresor_moi likes this.
  20. Calligraphy

Calligraphy sarNie Adult

Okay, not trying to be vulgar or anything, but did Niraj just did a ghost? XD :risas3: Just how does that work?

jeanie1, Tresor_moi and AllySweet like this.