❤ [CH3] Pee Kaew Nang Hong (Maker J) : Grate Warintorn/Bella Ranee

Discussion in 'Currently broadcasting & New Lakorn' started by Maricon, May 2, 2017.

1. preetam

preetam sarNie Oldmaid

Loool

2. AllySweet

AllySweet sarNie Hatchling

I was about to ask the same question. Can it be just a dream to him?

3. MKfan132

MKfan132 sarNie OldFart

I haven't seen episode 10 yet, but from a little scene I saw, that is what I am thinking also.

4. Calligraphy

Calligraphy sarNie Adult

Well, after finishing episode 10, it's not a dream. Lol. IT HAPPENED! WHAT?!

5. MKfan132

MKfan132 sarNie OldFart

OMG really wow okay.

6. MKfan132

MKfan132 sarNie OldFart

Just finished episode 10, wow.

Calligraphy and SuzieJ like this.
  7. jeanie1

jeanie1 sarNie Adult

She kind of put a spell on him to trick him into thinking she's human.

Ok I picked this back up again for the 2nd lifetime but next weeks preview looks dumb as hell. I can't deal with the plot anymore. Such a shame. Kao is so sweet looking as Nisa, Bella has an A+ bitch face lol, and Great is still charming. And Alex and Prima's relationship is way more interesting this lifetime. I'm gonna go look up the script writer cause man they sure know how to ruin a good thing.

Tresor_moi, Calligraphy and MissPK like this.
  8. AllySweet

Ok that make better sense. I was like he can’t tell she is a ghost. Can you spoil next week’s episode. Those who are watching this from Muse Episode 5 is now public.

9. MKfan132

MKfan132 sarNie OldFart

Okay that makes sense.

MissPK likes this.
  10. MissPK

MissPK Hot Got's Wifey

Same, I have it on but I'm not even watching half of the time.. lol kinda sad. It's moving too slow for my liking and barely any screen time between the pranangs. I see more of Alex and Kao in here than anyone else lol idk. But I will watch til the end though.

11. jeanie1

jeanie1 sarNie Adult

From previews, some witchy ghost doctor is trying to enslave Pikul and her family. I'm not here for that dumb story. But is will end on the 10th. I will check back in for the ending/3rd lifetime then.

Calligraphy likes this.
  12. phatman

phatman POPE's #1 MIA LUANG

. . . Haven't seen this yet. BAD me. Haha,

MissPK and SuzieJ like this.
  13. AllySweet

Did anyone catch the ending live? I am stalking IG. I can’t wait to see how this close out. So far, it is enticing to me.

SuzieJ likes this.
  14. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

Ive been seeing videos and pictures everywhere! It looked intense! But modern Great and Bella looked so good :love:

MissPK and AllySweet like this.
  15. Calligraphy

Calligraphy sarNie Adult

WHAT THE ZGDITIDIEWYOYTHGSSITWHACHSLHXITS!!!!!!!!!!!!! THERE'S ONLY 12 EPISODE!!! WHY?! !?!?! ! THE PLOT DESERVES MORE EPISODES! I've anticipated this long for this drama to be released, and it only has 12 episodes! !?! :sad6::crybaby2::facepalm::crybaby2::sad6:

16. AllySweet

Right, the videos and pictures are so appealing to me. I can’t believe it is ending already. These two in modern time is very cute. They need to pair up again. From the clips and updates, it is satisfying. I like this version a lot more. Bella and Great did awesome at the scene where they said their good byes.

17. AllySweet

Yes I am sad too. We only can hope for a reunion in a future project.

SuzieJ likes this.
  18. Calligraphy

Calligraphy sarNie Adult

Since this lakorn wasn't a HIT at all, I doubt we'll have a reunion any time sooner. :'( ANd by that time, I'll probably already moved along. XD

MissPK likes this.
  19. MKfan132

MKfan132 sarNie OldFart

I haven't seen it yet, so there is only 12 episodes?.

SuzieJ likes this.
  20. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

I’m annoyed that this is only 12 episodes. I wish the last lifetime was a little longer