❤ [CH3] Pee Kaew Nang Hong (Maker J) : Grate Warintorn/Bella Ranee

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Okay.... The whole time I was watching episode 9, my question was: does he know that she's a ghost? If not, how can he not pick up the fact that she's a ghost?
She kind of put a spell on him to trick him into thinking she's human.

Ok I picked this back up again for the 2nd lifetime but next weeks preview looks dumb as hell. I can't deal with the plot anymore. Such a shame. Kao is so sweet looking as Nisa, Bella has an A+ bitch face lol, and Great is still charming. And Alex and Prima's relationship is way more interesting this lifetime. I'm gonna go look up the script writer cause man they sure know how to ruin a good thing.

AllySweet

sarNie Hatchling

Ok I picked this back up again for the 2nd lifetime but next weeks preview looks dumb as hell. I can't deal with the plot anymore. Such a shame. Kao is so sweet looking as Nisa, Bella has an A+ bitch face lol, and Great is still charming. And Alex and Prima's relationship is way more interesting this lifetime. I'm gonna go look up the script writer cause man they sure know how to ruin a good thing.
Ok that make better sense. I was like he can’t tell she is a ghost. Can you spoil next week’s episode. Those who are watching this from Muse Episode 5 is now public.

MissPK

Got Phet?! ❤

Same, I have it on but I'm not even watching half of the time.. lol kinda sad. It's moving too slow for my liking and barely any screen time between the pranangs. I see more of Alex and Kao in here than anyone else lol idk. But I will watch til the end though.

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Ok that make better sense. I was like he can’t tell she is a ghost. Can you spoil next week’s episode. Those who are watching this from Muse Episode 5 is now public.
From previews, some witchy ghost doctor is trying to enslave Pikul and her family. I'm not here for that dumb story. But is will end on the 10th. I will check back in for the ending/3rd lifetime then.

AllySweet

sarNie Hatchling
Did anyone catch the ending live? I am stalking IG. I can’t wait to see how this close out. So far, it is enticing to me.

Calligraphy

sarNie Adult
WHAT THE ZGDITIDIEWYOYTHGSSITWHACHSLHXITS!!!!!!!!!!!!! THERE'S ONLY 12 EPISODE!!! WHY?! !?!?! ! THE PLOT DESERVES MORE EPISODES! I've anticipated this long for this drama to be released, and it only has 12 episodes! !?! :sad6::crybaby2::facepalm::crybaby2::sad6:

AllySweet

sarNie Hatchling
Ive been seeing videos and pictures everywhere! It looked intense! But modern Great and Bella looked so good :love:
Right, the videos and pictures are so appealing to me. I can’t believe it is ending already. These two in modern time is very cute. They need to pair up again. From the clips and updates, it is satisfying. I like this version a lot more. Bella and Great did awesome at the scene where they said their good byes.

AllySweet

sarNie Hatchling
WHAT THE ZGDITIDIEWYOYTHGSSITWHACHSLHXITS!!!!!!!!!!!!! THERE'S ONLY 12 EPISODE!!! WHY?! !?!?! ! THE PLOT DESERVES MORE EPISODES! I've anticipated this long for this drama to be released, and it only has 12 episodes! !?! :sad6::crybaby2::facepalm::crybaby2::sad6:
Yes I am sad too. We only can hope for a reunion in a future project.