❤ [CH3] Pee Kaew Nang Hong (Maker J) : Grate Warintorn/Bella Ranee

Discussion in '2018' started by Maricon, May 2, 2017.

1. MKfan132

MKfan132 sarNie OldFart

I wish it was as well.

2. spanky

spanky sarNie Oldmaid

I wish they had 2 ep of the past... ...and more of flashbacks during the 2nd life

DaoRisa likes this.
  3. MissPK

MissPK Hot Got's Wifey

I haven't watched ep 12 yet, but it's really the last episode? Lol wow :confused0: the second life just started and now it's ending? Haha idk.:yawn:

DaoRisa and SuzieJ like this.
  4. MKfan132

MKfan132 sarNie OldFart

It was the the second life/ a bit of the third one as well. I haven't seen it yet.

5. MissSoju

MissSoju sarNie Egg

This doesn't seem like it was well thought out. No wonder it isn't really hyped.

DaoRisa, MissPK and SuzieJ like this.
  6. Calligraphy

Calligraphy sarNie Adult

Lol! I agree! Like, the first lifetime was FANTASTIC! But then the second life was like rushed. And then the third lifetime was a joke. It's like Tae pang Korn all over again. I felt like the director/producer/scriptwriter decided to produce this lakorn just because they probably wanted to see Great and Bella together on screen, not really because they wanted to enhance the plot of the story.

DaoRisa, xodxo, MissPK and 3 others like this.
  7. MKfan132

MKfan132 sarNie OldFart

I wished we saw more of the 3rd one nod.

MissPK and SuzieJ like this.
  8. MissPK

MissPK Hot Got's Wifey

Seriously. The like rushed and squished the 2nd & 3rd lifetimes into like 2 episodes. Wtffff. But i just finished it and i just couldn't stop smiling when they showed the 3rd life. Omg these two are so damn gorgeous lol

9. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

I hope we can get a second pairing with Great and Bella in a better lakorn with a much better storyline :angel10: I doubt that they will let Great pair up again with Bella but if they do it will be a dream come true! I would love to see them work with LakornThai. I love that production :icon12:

10. MissPK

MissPK Hot Got's Wifey

Right! 10 mins of Bella & Great in the 3rd lifetime was NOT enough! They should've given us like one more episode. So not satisfying lol

Estelle19 and SuzieJ like this.
  11. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

Bella and Great looked amazing together in the last lifetime! I wish we at least got a real kiss at the end. That would’ve made us feel better after all the craziness that went down in the first 2 lifetimes lol

12. MissPK

MissPK Hot Got's Wifey

I totally agree! I want more Bella&Great!! Lol

MKfan132 and SuzieJ like this.
  13. MissPK

MissPK Hot Got's Wifey

I know right. Im so over these forehead kisses LOL and their height difference is so cute!! Omgg. He's so tall, I love it!

orchidtea and SuzieJ like this.
  14. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

Yeah those forehead kisses are cute sometimes but only if we had good real kisses thrown in there too. I hate a lakorn with only forehead oR cheek kisses :rolleyes:

Great is one of the tallest Ch3 actors thankfully! If you think him and Bella have a nice height difference, him and Kao have an even better height difference lol Great is like a giant compared to her haha I’m excited to at least see Great with Kao next year! Their storyline is a million times better than this one :pancarta:

Last edited: Dec 7, 2018
    orchidtea, MissPK and Koy123 like this.
  15. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

All the actors in this did very good with what they were given! They all gave amazing performances. It’s just that the lakorn itself was just not executed right. All I have to say though is props to all the cast because they all did the best they could ❤️

Last edited: Dec 7, 2018
  16. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

17. AllySweet

AllySweet sarNie Hatchling

I agree. I would like to see them in a future lakorn with a different script. Their modern time one was so cute. I think if they were to add 2 more episodes it would do it. I can’t believe it ended. I have to say unless I am biase because I am a fan of both Bella and Great that their chemistry in the last 2 episodes were awesome. The way Bella cried and hugged Great when she found out the truth got me balling. Great’s expression during that scene got me tearing as well.

est.jpn, MissPK, orchidtea and 2 others like this.
  18. AllySweet

I think their chemistry in the 3rd lifetime was on point and the best. That type of cheesy lines goes hand in hand with Great. It is like a natural for him. I can’t stop staring at him so handsome. I love their height difference so cute. I need more of Bella and Great. I am happy they paired up but not 100% satisfied. The ratings are not bad compared to what is out there lately. 3.2 & 3.7 where others are in the 2.

19. AllySweet

I think the casts did a great job executing their roles but just not an interesting script for some people. I am fine as I having been waiting for these two to pair up.

est.jpn, MissPK and SuzieJ like this.
  20. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

I just watched that scene and I was so amazed with their acting! It was a touching scene. They way they cried together was so beautiful ❤️
    Yeah the ratings are low but they are still better than what other prime time lakorns are getting! Other prime time lakorns are getting ratings in the low 1s and 2s! At least this lakorn got high 2s and 3s

MissPK and AllySweet like this.