❤️ Various ET News

spanky

sarNie OldFart
It’s ashamed she hasn’t got the right promotion.

Mmmm...totally...she try to give some kind of explanation....being diplomatic..which doesn't make sense...

The ch7 probably think it too old and don't fit the role. Theres a lot of younging who fits the role better. BS.

I guess peak and pooklook fit it well...they ditch ch7

I'm so salty for her hahaha.....her contract is up soon. She didn't say exactly when.

She is shooting 2 films....so good 4 her.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Mmmm...totally...she try to give some kind of explanation....being diplomatic..which doesn't make sense...

The ch7 probably think it too old and don't fit the role. Theres a lot of younging who fits the role better. BS.

I guess peak and pooklook fit it well...they ditch ch7

I'm so salty for her hahaha.....her contract is up soon. She didn't say exactly when.

She is shooting 2 films....so good 4 her.
I agree, ch7 are BS with Sammie. I hope her movies are successful! There are rumors that a bunch of actors are leaving ch7.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
That means ch7 wants her to leave. Sammie has so much talent that ch7 hasn’t utilized her to the max. I hope she leaves and just go freelance.
That's exactly what they want. If they valued her, they would promoted her and offered her better roles. Why stay where you aren't wanted?

Reactions: rae

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
That's exactly what they want. If they valued her, they would promoted her and offered her better roles. Why stay where you aren't wanted?
That’s what they been doing to the actors they don’t want. I think she’s going to leave.

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
All that drama she threw over Great with Porshe pretending to be her knight in shining armour just so he could screw her over more than Great did lol
Clearly I've been not in the loop at all. What happened between Great and her?

bit

sarNie Adult
Clearly I've been not in the loop at all. What happened between Great and her?
A long long time ago...she and Great date, well in a TV show she told a story how she used to date a praek, the praek hide the relationship because she's not a nangek. Cut the story short they broke up, they go back and forth a couple of times. So everyone (insider with knowledge) pinpoint it to Great not so great after all.

I'm not sure how Porsche got involve but I think he was blasting Great for it on his IG or whatever social media he had. You know he is such a great boyfriend protecting his girlfriend from the villain (he even hides his promiscuous activity...hahaha)

spanky

sarNie OldFart
She's waiting for her contract to expire. I felt she is comfortable and use to it. Last yr her dad was in and out of the hospital as well.

She has friends who are freelance. They probably has pointer for her.

@CPY

Yes same manager...new and Pim are also in the same one. They are good friends with each other which is nice.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
A long long time ago...she and Great date, well in a TV show she told a story how she used to date a praek, the praek hide the relationship because she's not a nangek. Cut the story short they broke up, they go back and forth a couple of times. So everyone (insider with knowledge) pinpoint it to Great not so great after all.

I'm not sure how Porsche got involve but I think he was blasting Great for it on his IG or whatever social media he had. You know he is such a great boyfriend protecting his girlfriend from the villain (he even hides his promiscuous activity...hahaha)
I'm probably the only one who doesn't feel sorry for her like how 99.9% won't feel sorry for Matt and Pat when their time comes.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Pimdao

She herself said she deserve it and took full responsibilities for her choice. She said it was her know fault thinking it would be different and she "som nam nah" herself.

Her interview did not come as a pity party or painting herself as a victim. I can respect that

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I'm probably the only one who doesn't feel sorry for her like how 99.9% won't feel sorry for Matt and Pat when their time comes.
I don’t feel sorry for her either. In the beginning I did but that went away after all the drama she caused. She doesn’t seem very bright in the head to be complaining about one of her exes while dating a known cheater who screwed over his ex that he just dumped before getting with you.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Good gosh Mookda is such a pro at interviews. This is how interviews should be done; no beating around the bush for fin sake, just straightforward answers. No annoying, cutesy, ab baew behaviour. Her answers are so diplomatic.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Dang... they literally got married last year and even have a son together. The post is talking about how she was flying back to Thailand frequently and in the end she posted on social media that her and hubby are no longer together.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Dang... they literally got married last year and even have a son together. The post is talking about how she was flying back to Thailand frequently and in the end she posted on social media that her and hubby are no longer together.
I guess she missed actimg as well. I wish her all the best