❤️ Various ET News

sulad

sarNie Adult
Absolutely agree! What in the world would she thinks that the other side of grass will be greener when he have been with Thailand number 1 sexiest woman and number 1 actress. Yet, he didn't last as well. It was so not worth it for her to damage her reputation.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Wow all that drama just so she could break up with the dude after a couple of months. Hope she learned a little from this experience.

bit

sarNie Juvenile
What do the Thai people think making this guy king.
They don’t have choice, he’s the only prince available and you can’t say anything about it. They have law that get you prosecuted if you said anything about him in the country.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Absolutely agree! What in the world would she thinks that the other side of grass will be greener when he have been with Thailand number 1 sexiest woman and number 1 actress. Yet, he didn't last as well. It was so not worth it for her to damage her reputation.
she aimed too low man... she aimed too low... I mean Note??? She lost me :-(

bit

sarNie Juvenile
CH3 will have it's big running event next year, almost all of their big stars will participate....guess who's missing, Matt. Guess she signed the out clause or being kept in the cold storage ;)

sulad

sarNie Adult
It's good both Pat and Note are both still holding on. She went through so much, might as well make it last while till she overcome that mess. However, knowing Note, it will be no surprise if it becomes true they have broken up.

So interesting not to see Matt not participate. I wonder which one was to happen, she voluntarily skipped out or was kept out of the loop.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Both Pat and Matt are not participating in the run. Matt is the only A-list actress not participating and Pat is the only newbie actress out of all the ones they regularly feature that is not participating. Either they chose to sit out of the charity run to stay away from the public a little longer or Ch3 purposely excluded them. In Pat’s case, I think she might have just chosen to sit this one out to be away from the public right now to get people to forget about her scandal. I feel like it’s a smart choice on her part. Fueling the fire like Matt did won’t do her any good but staying quiet for a little bit will. As for Matt, she was staying quiet for a little while before MLFTS aired and it helped tame the flames a little but not that much.

Last edited:

rae

sarNie Hatchling
Pat is so gorgeous, I always thought she had a baby face, but it seems like that's not the case when I see her recent pics. Sad that her career and image had taken such a blow right now, when she's starting to look convincing in mature roles. No matter what actually happened, this whole scandal has changed or at least affected how a lot of people view her. I wonder if she'll return to showbiz after finishing her education abroad or is she still going?

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Matt's scandal is far worse than Pat. I think pat will be ok...but ch3 is soo bloated with people...she might be an after thought when she goes study

Joy Sirluk? Pop in my IG ...she's engage

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Matt's scandal is far worse than Pat. I think pat will be ok...but ch3 is soo bloated with people...she might be an after thought when she goes study

Joy Sirluk? Pop in my IG ...she's engage
Damn, took them that long to get engaged? Anyway, congrats to Joy!