❤️ Various ET News

bit

sarNie Juvenile
It seems Chompoo got back into acting with a vengance. Her movie trailer for Tootsie and The Fake is getting good feedback.

Xiongurl26

sarNie Adult
Got Jirayu is no longer contracted with CH3, he wants to expand his acting career to other part of Asia he said.

Good luck to him.
Awh good luck to him! He's actually a really good actor imo. I still am scarred from seeing him as San in Kom Faek. Lol

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Got Jirayu is no longer contracted with CH3, he wants to expand his acting career to other part of Asia he said.

Good luck to him.
No wonder he basically disappeared after last year! He was in so many lakorns and then after his last one he just vanished :( I’m excited to see what he has in store next. I really hope he gets a main role in something soon. Really miss him on screen!

leggefr

sarNie Egg
Isn't he in the upcoming P'Aof's Lai Kinnaree for a supporting role?

No wonder he basically disappeared after last year! He was in so many lakorns and then after his last one he just vanished :( I’m excited to see what he has in store next. I really hope he gets a main role in something soon. Really miss him on screen!

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
I thought Got has always been freelance, cus he’s been in OneHD lakorns.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart

Good luck to him.
He's so talented. I hope producers out there took notice of all his past projects. Like i can totally see him as the Mask in Gmm's Kong Kwan.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
He does? I thought he’s mixed white or something.
Not sure if he's mixed but he certainly has that Thai look.

His looks match ch7 but I’d rather him stay freelance. I really wanna see him work with OneHD or GMM. His acting plus their storylines would be perfect!
Yeah, everyone is going freelance nowadays. It's better that way especially if they have a business. They're able to promote with different channels.

He is short unfortunately.

He better be freelance
Sad truth. Imagine him being a little taller. He'd be p'ek easily. Back in the day there were plenty of short p'eks. Not so much anymore.

mayag

sarNie Adult
He doesn’t seem THAT short to me. Just a little bit shorter than Mark from what I see?? He’s not like Alex Rendell short.

bit

sarNie Juvenile
Not sure if he's mixed but he certainly has that Thai look.

Yeah, everyone is going freelance nowadays. It's better that way especially if they have a business. They're able to promote with different channels.

Sad truth. Imagine him being a little taller. He'd be p'ek easily. Back in the day there were plenty of short p'eks. Not so much anymore.
By South East Asia standard he can be considered tall but these days the n’ek mostly come from mix blood parentage with tall genes.

But I see him as someone who loves acting so I don’t think he will like to be acting the p’ek role which mostly is limited in lakorn.

While n’ek role is getting more diversified, p’ek role is still mostly stuck in the 80’s. Their character seldom grow or challenging.

rae

sarNie Hatchling
Got will do fine as freelance, he's a versatile actor. He nails the intense roles and is decent in goofy roles as well. This will give him more chance to branch out. But yeah, neks are at least over 170cm tall these days, so the praeks have to be at least a certain height to not get towered over. It's hard for the neks too, since it limits the roles they can take and the guys they get paired up with.

rae

sarNie Hatchling
Whoa, the Thai king has stripped his consort of all her titles because she was disloyal to him. Wow, so much drama.

bit

sarNie Juvenile
Whoa, the Thai king has stripped his consort of all her titles because she was disloyal to him. Wow, so much drama.
If the Thai royal are not a topic that is banned in Thailand, they will so much more juicier gossips.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I still think nothing beats the news of the king having his third wife crawl around naked for their dog's birthday party. That man may be royal but he's a mess.