❤️ Various ET News

bit

sarNie Juvenile
Things are not going to be rosy when you place 2 women vying for power.

Good times produce stupid men is true. His father was respected but his son is destroying it all.

rae

sarNie Hatchling
Things are not going to be rosy when you place 2 women vying for power.

Good times produce stupid men is true. His father was respected but his son is destroying it all.
I'm not Thai but I was always amazed at how beloved the previous King was. Kinda amazing to see how much scandal and stuff is coming from the current King. He's nothing like his father.

Also, the previous Thai King only had one son, which is the current King. And the current King has four sons from his second wife, whom are all stripped of their royal titles and live in the US, and one son from his third wife.

Last edited:

bit

sarNie Juvenile
LOL yeah. And I wonder what she's thinking, she seems so nonchalant about having her boobs out swinging in front of a bunch of people.
Yeah, them having to wear proper clothes and all, then they have the ‘then future queen’ of the country having her boobs out for all and sundry.

To much power and money don’t give you any common sense.

siraphun

sarNie Hatchling
It's weird because I always thought the third wife carried herself really well in public events where she's all covered up. She's pretty and seemed like a natural royal whereas the current wife looks new and a little bit out of place with all this royal stuff.

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
Can someone help give me a quick summary about what happened? Guessing him and his wife got divorced but there seems to be a why?I remember when they first for married, I thought the wife was cute and then I think she had surgery on her nose and then they had a very cute son. Screenshot_20191024-122804_Instagram.jpg

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Can someone help give me a quick summary about what happened? Guessing him and his wife got divorced but there seems to be a why?I remember when they first for married, I thought the wife was cute and then I think she had surgery on her nose and then they had a very cute son. View attachment 37397
A himself said that he's getting divorced because of personal differences. He said age also was a factor. He's now seeing someone else and people are criticizing him saying that he's just making excuses and his new girlfriend is also super young. They are saying that he's just being selfish right now and thinking about his own personal pleasure.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Dang Pat got dragged through the fire for nothing. The relationship was so short lived. Hopefully, she takes a break from men cause if she jumps from one to another she probably hasn't learn her lesson. She's young, beautiful it's good to chill for a bit.