❤️ Various ET News

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Everything is a business to these celebrities. Good or bad publicity will bring them money. Lol
They do have good PRs though.
True. It also helps that Weir is a veteran at dodging gossip. Even if it's true no one will contradict him if he denies it. Bella is smart to stick with him. Her popularity has risen enough to where she doesn't need a " pr relationship" but it doesn't hurt to stick around for the cash flow.

bit

sarNie Juvenile
LOL at their charm offensive, last time it took them a few months to arrange it to clear the cheating scandal.

This time it took them less than a month to arrange magazine cover, oversea trip, performance on stage.

They are really good in milking the money.:thumbup:

x0unerthanlater

http://instagr.am/p/B3WlhpkBVva/ Bow got a nose job? Something about her was looking different lately but I didn’t even notice her nose at all. I thought she had done something to her upper cheeks. They looked fuller. If she got her nose done, it come out very natural!
Yeah, she said when she was younger she broke her nose. There was a cartilage or bone that didn't heal correctly and kept giving her nose bleeds etc. So she went to get it fixed/removed which in turn, got a "nose job". She said it changed her facial feature a little bit but not much.

It does look cute. You can't really tell except the fact that her new nose is higher.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Yeah, she said when she was younger she broke her nose. There was a cartilage or bone that didn't heal correctly and kept giving her nose bleeds etc. So she went to get it fixed/removed which in turn, got a "nose job". She said it changed her facial feature a little bit but not much.

It does look cute. You can't really tell except the fact that her new nose is higher.
The doctor did a good and natural job. She should give the number of her doctor to a couple of Thai actresses lol

x0unerthanlater

The doctor did a good and natural job. She should give the number of her doctor to a couple of Thai actresses lol
She did say she was open and willing to give the info through dm's. :thumbup:

Is it Rome/ ohm or whatever his name is that got that botched nose job? He should ask Bow’s Dr number.
Yeah, his nose just looked bigger. IDK why he didn't leave it alone. It was fine naturally. :facepalm:

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Her nose job is barely noticeable. I started scrolling through her IG and started comparing pics and difference is only slight. It's better than Gubgib's nose job which looks too pinched.
I didn’t even think she had a bad nose to begin with that’s why I didn’t even notice a difference. I thought she had gotten cheek fillers cause her face looked different.

x0unerthanlater

Her nose job is barely noticeable. I started scrolling through her IG and started comparing pics and difference is only slight. It's better than Gubgib's nose job which looks too pinched.
Oh gosh, I hate the pinched nose that those celebs like so much. Looks freakish.
Sometime it not the doctor fault on doing a bad job. It's the person preferring too.
That's true. Some ppl pick the type of nose they prefer without regarding the doctor's recommendation.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
She looks very different to me....I had to triple check the ig under her name....

I'm like is this a new ch3 actor....
I think she looks way more mature in a good way recently and not as young as she’s always looked. She looks more womanly now from all of her recent IG updates. I think it’s the hair.

spanky

sarNie Oldmaid
http://instagr.am/p/B3WlhpkBVva/
I think she looks way more mature in a good way recently and not as young as she’s always looked. She looks more womanly now from all of her recent IG updates. I think it’s the hair.
I'm not judging....do what makes you happy....But

In that picture she looks like a whole new person to me...her face looks different to me...she no long has cheeks ?? and her face seems smaller or something....??

She looks good...but like a whole NEW PERSON TO ME....