❤️ Various ET News

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Can someone help give me a quick summary about what happened? Guessing him and his wife got divorced but there seems to be a why?I remember when they first for married, I thought the wife was cute and then I think she had surgery on her nose and then they had a very cute son. View attachment 37397
A himself said that he's getting divorced because of personal differences. He said age also was a factor. He's now seeing someone else and people are criticizing him saying that he's just making excuses and his new girlfriend is also super young. They are saying that he's just being selfish right now and thinking about his own personal pleasure.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Dang Pat got dragged through the fire for nothing. The relationship was so short lived. Hopefully, she takes a break from men cause if she jumps from one to another she probably hasn't learn her lesson. She's young, beautiful it's good to chill for a bit.

saobomp

sarNie Adult
What they say, "the grass is not always greener on the other side"? Experiences teaches a lesson and hopefully learn from the mistake. Some do and some don't?

sulad

sarNie Adult
Absolutely agree! What in the world would she thinks that the other side of grass will be greener when he have been with Thailand number 1 sexiest woman and number 1 actress. Yet, he didn't last as well. It was so not worth it for her to damage her reputation.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Wow all that drama just so she could break up with the dude after a couple of months. Hope she learned a little from this experience.

bit

sarNie Adult
What do the Thai people think making this guy king.
They don’t have choice, he’s the only prince available and you can’t say anything about it. They have law that get you prosecuted if you said anything about him in the country.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Absolutely agree! What in the world would she thinks that the other side of grass will be greener when he have been with Thailand number 1 sexiest woman and number 1 actress. Yet, he didn't last as well. It was so not worth it for her to damage her reputation.
she aimed too low man... she aimed too low... I mean Note??? She lost me :-(

bit

sarNie Adult
CH3 will have it's big running event next year, almost all of their big stars will participate....guess who's missing, Matt. Guess she signed the out clause or being kept in the cold storage ;)

sulad

sarNie Adult
It's good both Pat and Note are both still holding on. She went through so much, might as well make it last while till she overcome that mess. However, knowing Note, it will be no surprise if it becomes true they have broken up.

So interesting not to see Matt not participate. I wonder which one was to happen, she voluntarily skipped out or was kept out of the loop.