❤️ Various ET News

spanky

sarNie OldFart
No one said he is cheating.... just a translaton of the host.

Also... where there's smoke there's fire ....is a general statements of rumors in general.

I.e.

The nk from Korean korean boys over flower.....accuse soo many ppl....her die hard fan threaten other actor ect.... many ppl sided with her without hearing the full fact...

And then leak convo....

We take things with a grain of salt and at face value....

Last edited:

bit

sarNie Adult
What the story of nk from Boys over Flower? I don’t follow Kpop ET.

Regarding rumour take it with grain of salt, sometimes its PR ruse to elevate their artist name, hide fact that some artist are gay etc and sometimes it is actually true.

No need to put up your body armour for them.

Mario one I need to see how it unfold.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
What the story of nk from Boys over Flower? I don’t follow Kpop ET.

Regarding rumour take it with grain of salt, sometimes its PR ruse to elevate their artist name, hide fact that some artist are gay etc and sometimes it is actually true.

No need to put up your body armour for them.

Mario one I need to see how it unfold.

Her husband file for divorce and she went on IG and put him on blast and accused him of such and such.

Many ppl side with her of course. The accusations is damaging and she screen shot convo.

Then the NET-CITIZEN leak...lol the whole conversation and saw that it wasn't the whole truth....she infact don't have real proof...use manipulation and fabrication...ect...she admit she wanted to destroy him...went back and forth...I love you and want to be together....she was all over the place.

Her die hard fan still support her...went to her husband coworker and threaten her...accuse her of being the other women....ect...

She show erratic ...inconsistent..behaviors and appear emotionally abusive....there more going on. I hope she gets help.

So we can't always take it as fact value....and FANS are wicked defensive. Their idol can do no wrong, ever and there's an excuse for their actions.

In general many fans are on such a defensive....if you're not praising their idol ...then you're a hater/evil......hahaha I'm so dead

I like Matt cause. Her fans are mature and did not excuse her behavior. Like ...hey....I like her as an actor but she us totally BS right now.

As for mario the Host seem to say that the source of these rumor is 90/95% correct.....apprentice the guy is a rich hi-so model

Last edited:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
please respect other and stop using "salty" "wicked defensive" cause it's part of the democracy to have someone that disagree with what you see i didn't insult you so don't insult me , and believe me i took thing with grain of salt cause this headline are more funny than serious it's like a joke but i don't like other people disrespect just because a fan come to say a word to the point to makes it look like we "put up our body armour for them" i will be the first to criticize and be disappoint that this rumor can have 1% of truth to it witch it doesn't in my eyes so far cause for us we see the tag updates and the comments when mark or kim post something and we see this type of comment all the time so i can't believe in words that i know 100% fake and made up , so again please stop using this "salty" as a word to describe an opinion of a fan who disagree with respect you can use it if the fan disagree with disrespect or insult words

bit

sarNie Adult
As for mario the Host seem to say that the source of these rumor is 90/95% correct.....apprentice the guy is a rich hi-so model
Handsome and hi-so... rare combination. Let see what will come up.

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
Dude

I hope it at true about the whole Junji and Mario thing. Yes, she has a career in her own light but made it consistently in the news by being known as his gf.

Maybe he's been busy so they grew distant. But let me just say this, whoever ends up with Mario will be lucky asf bc he seems like the ultimate loyal boyfriend. At least in the spotlight it seems like. Long term with GG and then pretty long term with this one too!

BeLLa

sarNie Adult
Dude

I hope it at true about the whole Junji and Mario thing. Yes, she has a career in her own light but made it consistently in the news by being known as his gf.

Maybe he's been busy so they grew distant. But let me just say this, whoever ends up with Mario will be lucky asf bc he seems like the ultimate loyal boyfriend. At least in the spotlight it seems like. Long term with GG and then pretty long term with this one too!
Mario denied the rumour. They are still together. Some people comments that they saw them on their date. They always seen together but people around them are really loyal, never released any pics Screenshot_2019-11-16-20-56-18-01.png

Attachments

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I will not walk on egg shell because certain ppl get up and arms about it.

It is a fact many fans get salty and wicked defensive.

I will not pretty up words because it isn't an insulting word. It is a descriptive words.

I did not direct it towards any particular person. But you can see many fan get upset and angry....I guess that is such a bad descriptive word as well.

God forbid anyone say anything not praise worthy about certain idol who had a huge fanbase. Some ppl are wicked nasty and it is uncall for. I have not been nasty towards these idol.

You can look at my post history. I have not attack or insult these idol.

I don't have an emotional connection to them.

You're only responding to this because it is about idols you adore and have an emotional connection to. If it was about another actor you would not be probably care less and won't response.

I can do an experiment....anyone mention nk or yy. (Not praising them) they will trigger ppl

This will be my last response about this . I said my piece and at the end it is irrelevant. They have nothing to do with my life.

Good talk. That was entertaining enough.

Last edited:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
salty is a disrespect word i'm not your friend so don't use that to describe me or "mk fan" as you mention you can say your opinion in all freedom and respect without those words and we can disagree to it in respect too you can use salty word for fans who you feel they disrespected you and point it to them in particular and call them out for their disrespectful words if they used it

yes fans can be wicked defensive and i'm not one of those i just hate people give me disrespect just because i express an opposite opinion as a fan who follow more closely you didn't direct toward particular person but you mention fanbases by names witch i'm one of mk fanbase

you can be nasty towards any "idol" (i dislike this word i have no idol i just love the charm i see in mk) so say whatever you want , attaque insult them if you see is the best way to express yourself and we still can express a different opinion right ? so no problem here as long you don't call a fanbase by name and you don't use therm that make it look like we are stupid blind brainless people who can't have a fair judgement and opinion

spanky

sarNie OldFart
salty - Urban Dictionary
Being salty is when you are upset over something little

.CERTAIN FANS are salty

You want to see nasty towards Idol
...go look at thai...Korean and Chinese net-citizen....now that is Nasty......I have never engage in that....it's like Army fan attacking 1 of the other singer sister because she post a clip of fireworks from bts shows....that is cray cray....this will truly be my last response hahaha.....I just wanted to share the word description and it turn into this hahaha

Last edited:

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Every fan base does have salty fans though. That's not exaggerating just the honest truth. The popular they are the more likely there's more than a couple lol. There are some fans that are way beyond salty they are downright scary. Or else there would not be celebrities committing suicide because of what is being said to them on social media...

I don't think salty is offensive but that's just me. Maybe I have been around some crazy forums that I just don't think anything being said on here is ever going to make me riled up. Ever. As I have mentioned before, this place is actually pretty sweet and so darn tame that when I want to get away from the crazies of other forums I come here. My favorite forum is a football forum and trust me, if one does not have thick skin they better not even go on there. They aren't afraid to tell anyone anything. No name calling is off limit..but with all the nastiness and dumb posts there are actually good people on there. My favorite is when people asked for advise hahahhaha...it doesn't matter what the subject is, expect some really stupid advises and funny ones and many times I wondered why do people still go there and ask for advise lol.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`

She doesn't feel shaken at all. This has happened before. As long as they're still in this profession, this kind of stuff will always happen. She thinks it's funny and just whatever. [referring to the kao and mark rumor]

Look forward to something on the 22nd. She has a surprise along the lines of a new business venture.

Mark has hinted in his recent interview that he has spoken to her side of the family about marriage etc. He has started saving up for the betrothal home. Kim has also reiterated that they have spoken a little about it. She said it isn't anytime soon.... [she giggles hysterically....] They talked about the future and how they'll save money and plan etc. Mark said he'd like to build a house near their child's school. [lmao, he's so funny] Kim says, yes they have talked about kids in their future but it isn't anytime too soon. It isn't strange that they've talked about this already because they've been together for a while. She says Mark is like family already.

She seems pretty nonchalant about the whole Kao and Mark supposed rumor...

Last edited:

sulad

sarNie Adult
Way news of leaving Thaitanium is shocking! They all have been together for so long. However, I have seen all individual working on their own things. Thank you for sharing the news.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Way news of leaving Thaitanium is shocking! They all have been together for so long. However, I have seen all individual working on their own things. Thank you for sharing the news.
You're welcome.
Yeah, they've been together something around 15-19 yrs. Way looked very upset and sad about it all. There's speculation that the conflict is about money but Way says he wants to keep that info in the family. They're all still friends but right now it's hard to explain.