❤️ Various ET News

leggefr

sarNie Egg
Good gosh Mookda is such a pro at interviews. This is how interviews should be done; no beating around the bush for fin sake, just straightforward answers. No annoying, cutesy, ab baew behaviour. Her answers are so diplomatic.

It's refreshing. I also like cutesy answers sometimes but it gets nauseating after a while. This a good break from interview answers where you have to dig and read between the lines.

BeLLa

sarNie Juvenile
http://instagr.am/p/B4weIVOhu0O/ The rumour said Mario broke up with his gf.

Last edited:

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
What happened with Mark, Kao, and Kimmy? I saw stuff on Daradaily regarding those three. Something about Mark flirting or pursuing Kao? Is this just some random rumor or did he do something that made everyone suspicious?

spanky

sarNie OldFart
What happened with Mark, Kao, and Kimmy? I saw stuff on Daradaily regarding those three. Something about Mark flirting or pursuing Kao? Is this just some random rumor or did he do something that made everyone suspicious?

https://www.instagram.com/tv/B4z8Jh5hBo_/?igshid=ln2jz22dktc7

So the guy said Mark has always had rumor about being "jao chu" (player like). This time the rumor is more intense? More merit? (Can't find the words) than before. It is said he seems very close and friendly with Kao. They interview kim and she gave those type of reply. It's typical when ppl film lakorn.....I get this vibe that she don't seems so confident

I haven't been checking IG but I'm Not surprised by this rumor.

When it was confirm and they started filming their lakorn....I was like O....the rumor will start.

https://www.instagram.com/tv/B4zyrLthj2k/?igshid=u75tvc2ncr3l

So it seems this leak news is by a person who is right 90% of the time with the fact of the rumor. It is said that Junji dump Oh for the hi-so model she been Working with. Junji has photo with him. They looked pretty close. They interview her and they day her and she seem to be stuttering in reply...? Along that line. They ask Oh but got no reply. He has an event coming up so they'll ask him then

Last edited:

bit

sarNie Juvenile
Mark has a film coming out, to boost his profile they need all sort of news. There are no bad publicity in ET mind you. Even if it’s true they will drag news out for several months to get exposure.

bit

sarNie Juvenile

So the guy said Mark has always had rumor about being "jao chu" (player like). This time the rumor is more intense? More merit? (Can't find the words) than before. It is said he seems very close and friendly with Kao. They interview kim and she gave those type of reply. It's typical when ppl film lakorn.....I get this vibe that she don't seems so confident

When it was confirm and they started filming their lakorn....I was like O....the rumor will start.

So it seems this leak news is by a person who is right 90% of the time with the fact of the rumor. It is said that Junji dump Oh for the hi-so model she been Working with. Junji has photo with him. They looked pretty close. They interview her and they day her and she seem to be stuttering in reply...? Along that line. They ask Oh but got no reply. He has an event coming up so they'll ask him then
I have yet to find a rumour that is not true. Thai ET are too lazy to make up story, they will play with words based on how the managers gave them the story but they already know the truth.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart

So the rumor is he’s pursuing and flirting with her and she’s reciprocating it or it’s just him flirting cause Kao got a man too. I wouldn’t be surprised if Mark ever cheats on Kimmy since the beginning of their relationship was quite messy but idk about Kao doing all that but who knows. We all know by now that innocent looks doesn’t mean you’re a nice person in real life.

Som123

sarNie Egg
wow didnt expect this coming from mk couple. Hard to believe this because Mark seems to be really into their relationship. probably just for PR but not a really good pr i mean poor kim

spanky

sarNie OldFart
So the rumor is he’s pursuing and flirting with her and she’s reciprocating it or it’s just him flirting cause Kao got a man too. I wouldn’t be surprised if Mark ever cheats on Kimmy since the beginning of their relationship was quite messy but idk about Kao doing all that but who knows. We all know by now that innocent looks doesn’t mean you’re a nice person in real life.
A comment said to mark. You look so close to Kao, are you flirting with her...something like that. Other commented on the clips and well.

It doesn't say much about Kao flirting back ot not. It appears in the VDO that he is flirty with her. The commentator mention that Mark had these "jao chu" lightly often. Player/flirty rumor....not none as intense or made news like this

Both kim and mark came to clear it. The usual...it's a lakorn. Rumor is normals... ect....her Interview just seems....lack or a better word...not confidence? The vibe is unsure....not convincing ?

I follow kao IG, they seem happy together. They are not over the top couple. They seem to be simple and have fun.

twister02

M♥K
I've been following MK and Kao and I don't know why would the media pick up a comment from a faceless IG account and turn it into such a big deal. I don't see anything (like how they say Kao and Mark being that close) with their filming clips and pics and to think they've worked in Kom Faek already before getting this new lakorn. They barely interact with each other.

I don't agree that Kim sounded like she's not confident to answer. She just knew something like this will come up because Mark always gets issues like this whenever he's paired with another girl. They keep branding Mark as a playboy especially the media who picks up the issue from antis comment on IG. Can they at least show some proof?

kpopwarehouse

purple hibiscus
A comment said to mark. You look so close to Kao, are you flirting with her...something like that. Other commented on the clips and well.

It doesn't say much about Kao flirting back ot not. It appears in the VDO that he is flirty with her. The commentator mention that Mark had these "jao chu" lightly often. Player/flirty rumor....not none as intense or made news like this

Both kim and mark came to clear it. The usual...it's a lakorn. Rumor is normals... ect....her Interview just seems....lack or a better word...not confidence? The vibe is unsure....not convincing ?

I follow kao IG, they seem happy together. They are not over the top couple. They seem to be simple and have fun.
you need a better word other than confidence. the interview didnt potray that. Mark tends to get these types of rumours whenever he films with anyone other than kim or yaya. Plus Kim hardly ever gives all the answers in an interview. most times she says, ask p'mark or any other source.

kpopwarehouse

purple hibiscus
i doubt mark and kao rumours are real. mark is such flirt but he seems to have calmed down alot. This hype is probably to generate noise for his movie thats about to be released. every kind of publicity matters at this point. unfortunately at kao and kim's expenses but they already know how their industry works.