❤️ Various ET News

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Both Pat and Matt are not participating in the run. Matt is the only A-list actress not participating and Pat is the only newbie actress out of all the ones they regularly feature that is not participating. Either they chose to sit out of the charity run to stay away from the public a little longer or Ch3 purposely excluded them. In Pat’s case, I think she might have just chosen to sit this one out to be away from the public right now to get people to forget about her scandal. I feel like it’s a smart choice on her part. Fueling the fire like Matt did won’t do her any good but staying quiet for a little bit will. As for Matt, she was staying quiet for a little while before MLFTS aired and it helped tame the flames a little but not that much.

Last edited:

rae

sarNie Adult
Pat is so gorgeous, I always thought she had a baby face, but it seems like that's not the case when I see her recent pics. Sad that her career and image had taken such a blow right now, when she's starting to look convincing in mature roles. No matter what actually happened, this whole scandal has changed or at least affected how a lot of people view her. I wonder if she'll return to showbiz after finishing her education abroad or is she still going?

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Matt's scandal is far worse than Pat. I think pat will be ok...but ch3 is soo bloated with people...she might be an after thought when she goes study

Joy Sirluk? Pop in my IG ...she's engage

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Matt's scandal is far worse than Pat. I think pat will be ok...but ch3 is soo bloated with people...she might be an after thought when she goes study

Joy Sirluk? Pop in my IG ...she's engage
Damn, took them that long to get engaged? Anyway, congrats to Joy!

rae

sarNie Adult
Woah, so the Thai king has fired four more royal officials citing the reasons because they committed some extremely evil conduct and adultery. Just what is going on. o_O

bit

sarNie Adult
It seems yes, it crash and burn to the ground. The story is it ended a long time ago because... surprise surprise! he cheated.

But....Dao denied it the first time because she being khun dee and all don’t want him to be attack by rabid fans.

However maybe the girl he cheated on or whomever with the evidence leaked images of him facetiming each other to the gossip people, and you know the rest.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Karma came quick.....

So pat is repeating what happen b4....1 person answer and another person is staying quiet. I say go study overboard and just be single and date yourself for a bit....mmm...

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
It seems yes, it crash and burn to the ground. The story is it ended a long time ago because... surprise surprise! he cheated.

But....Dao denied it the first time because she being khun dee and all don’t want him to be attack by rabid fans.

However maybe the girl he cheated on or whomever with the evidence leaked images of him facetiming each other to the gossip people, and you know the rest.
All that drama she threw over Great with Porshe pretending to be her knight in shining armour just so he could screw her over more than Great did lol

bit

sarNie Adult
All that drama she threw over Great with Porshe pretending to be her knight in shining armour just so he could screw her over more than Great did lol
It’s usually those who are extra on social media is the one with more secret to hide.

There is one case recently of husband who seems so lovey dovey on FB with the wife, celebrating birthday posting lovely quotes on the wife. Well he killed her, chopped her to pieces and throw it in the forest because she ask for divorce.:(

sulad

sarNie Adult
Uh huh, I absolutely agree. It may have brought her to the spotlight for a short period of time being with Porshe and bringing Great into the pictures. Not saying that I support Great actions. However, it is a lesson learn not to be too exposive on a relationship. Likely the lights will dim on her since she's no longer attach to Porsche. Unless she ends up with another big name.

Pat oh Pat. Homegirl just needs to go aboard already!

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Well....note uphold his reputation....so we can't be surprise

I wish thai lakorn was as entertaining as their dara dramas hahahaha.... I'm soo bored grasping for a lakorn to enjoy.....it's nice not having to focus and read subtitles

Hahaha

rae

sarNie Adult
Wow, problems between Pat and Note's relationship already. Maybe it's best for her so that she won't need to waste anymore time on such a well known cheater. But my gosh, I still can't believe all that drama and her own image down the drain for such a short lived relationship.

Also not surprised at Porsche cheating, he's been shady to me ever since he dumped his ex claiming to be too busy and then quickly going public with Dao.