❤️ Various ET News

bit

sarNie Adult
Pope is one of the star who doesn’t care about his social media, the other would be Sunny, he only post about his work sometimes, no highly curated hobby, opinion or photos of themselves to look in-trend or whatver.

Pretty confident of their life I would say, they don’t need netizen opinion to elevate their self confidence.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
With a few of channel 7 actresses joining channel 3, won't the existing channel 3 actresses feel uneasy?
I don’t think Sammy will be joining Ch3. She is rumored to be in the Ch3 with Change but if she’s in it, it will be cause she’s a freelance. Just my thought of course. Don’t think Sammy would go to Ch3 unless they offer her something good. I doubt Ch3 will though because they just got Bow and Bow is younger.

sugar12

sarNie Hatchling
I also think Sammy will be leaving them. They have a lot of younger people they clearly rather promote. She is getting close to 30 and Ch7 clearly isn’t using her to the best of her ability. Been there forever but hasn’t paired up with the top pek. That makes me do a major side eye to them.
None of ch7's newbies stand out to me compared to ch3 besides Mookda. I dont see why they wont at least pair her up with one of ch7 top pra'ek before she leaves. I want to see her with Mike before she leaves. Ugh wishful thinking. But I do hope she goes freelance though. Girl is always looking gorgeous.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
This website is acting funny. Won't post correct and constant error alert.

Sammy said the executive only asked how filming is...ect...

They did say.... so You'll be there nxt year?....she nodded and said there has been rumors for a bit.

Kinda of conflicting.....but i don't think these things will be openly discussed. She is filming 2 lakorn with them.

I really do hope she goes freelance. But we'll she. Ch7 has 2 lakorn she is filming and won't air until maybe late Dec (earliest) and next year

Mookda I kinda lost my interest. She is in EVERY lakorns....nack to back....i don't care of any new ch7 actresses.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
This website is acting funny. Constant alert and doesn't post properly.

They did say.... so You'll be there nxt year?....she nodded and said there has been rumors for a bit.

Kinda of conflicting.....but i don't think these things will be openly discussed. She is filming 2 lakorn with them.

I really do hope she goes freelance. But we'll she. Ch7 has 2 lakorn she is filming and won't air until mayblate Dec (earliest) and next uear

Mookda I kinda lost my interest. She is in EVERY lakorns....nack to back....i don't care of any new ch7 actresses.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
This website is acting funny. Constant alert and doesn't post properly.

I really do hope she goes freelance. But we'll she. Ch7 has 2 lakorn she is filming and won't air until mayblate Dec (earliest) and next uear

Yes, she didn’t really answer the questions but then again don’t think she really can since she’s still contracted with them. I’ve always liked Sammy even when she was rai in Pinky and Aof’s lakorn, Suparbarot Satan. I thought she looked pretty in that Lakorn and had nek characteristics! I’m glad that I was right and she became a nek lol.

For Ch7, I like the newer actors more than the actresses. Idk, I don’t have any favs with the girls yet. I think I need time to give them an opportunity. Noey, Pupae, and Pinkploy, I still havent really soften up to yet and don’t know if I will ever lol. Idk to me I don’t really see them as nek, especially Noey. Pinkploy looks the best out of those three though. Pupae doesn’t look too bad when her make-up looks a certain way. Just my thoughts and of course things could change.

I do like Kem though for the guys but honestly that’s really it lol. For Ch7, I like more of the people in the mid age. The people not considered new anymore but not a veteran yet. For neks, I really like Preaw and Now but they don’t get as much projects as others. I mean Now finally has two lakorns but Preaw only has the one with S.

Last edited:

Moo_the_best_cow

sarNie Juvenile
Yes, she didn’t really answer the questions but then again don’t think she really can since she’s still contracted with them.
For Ch7, I like the newer actors more than the actresses. Idk, I don’t have any favs with the girls yet. I think I need time to give them an opportunity. Noey, Pupae, and Pinkploy I still havent really soften up to yet. Idk to me I don’t really see them as nek. Pinkploy looks the best out of those three though. Just my thoughts. Things could change.
I do like Kem though for the guys but honestly that’s really it lol. Ch7 I like more of the people in the mid age. Not considered new anymore but not a veteran yet. For neks, I really like preaw and now but they don’t get as much projects as others. I mean now finally has two lakorns but preaw only has the one with S.
Yeah ch7 newbie girls are kinda concerning, they may look pretty but their acting is quite weak. Noey and Pinkploy's acting isn't too bad but it isn't getting there either. Pupe is the one that I had a hard time watching. Really surprised they decide to push her because I don't quite find her appealing as a nek. Idk if Chingching is counted as new but if so, she's a good one. Mid age group is the best for both ch3 and ch7.
However ch7 new guys are more promising tho (well at least better than ch3 ones). They got Kem, who's the perfect combination of the future top pek. His acting just keeps improving, he's got appealing appearance and enough aura to be the lead. Euro is okay but who really got my attention lately are Oath, Great Sapol (prom pissawat) and Boss Chanakan (so wayree). They're all good looking and can act.

forgotusername

Miksmouse
Even if CH7 new girls don't look as appealing they still are better than ch3's imo, can't think of any outstanding one from Channel 3.

I really hope preaw gets َmore opportunities.
Besides CH7 did give Sammy a top praek to get her to stay.

sugar12

sarNie Hatchling
I agree. Ch7 new actors looks more promising. I really like euro though he needs more lesson on the acting but he's got potential. He's cute too ugh. I'm watching so wayree and kem is okay to me. He's got potential too just needs more polishing on some expressions and acting. Maybe I'll warm up to him lol. Also im really starting to get interested in Boss, he's actually really cute with the right styling and he'd perfect if he gets the right opportunity with great scripts. Ugh just imagine how good he'll be. On the contrary, cant think of any good ch3 actor newbies beside Pon and Nine.

I really like oom eisaya from ch3. If they really push her to work with the right actors, that can make her an amazing actress. (But the thing is i feel as if ch3 doesnt really want to push any or pair any newbies with top pra'ek, look at ch7 pairing i forgot her name, forgive me lol with weir already). Oom's been in a lot of different roles and I cant wait to see more of her projects. She can cry and girl can really act. She's someone im eying. Pie is okay to me shes a great actress but I think she still needs some work on her mouth. Sometimes it is distracting but not too bad cause her acting makes up for that. Her giving birth scene in tong sanaeha was really good though TT. I think pie matches more dramatic rather than comedy lakorn.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I barely watch any lakorn nowadays.

Story like is eh & i don't care for the new actor.

Ch7 gave sammy 1 new pk in mik.

Mookda has lakorn back to back continuously. She has like 3-4 lakorn a year and I can say I haven't finished her lakorn.

I'm watching boom & pim

Last edited:

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
I agree. Ch7 new actors looks more promising. I really like euro though he needs more lesson on the acting but he's got potential. He's cute too ugh. I'm watching so wayree and kem is okay to me. He's got potential too just needs more polishing on some expressions and acting. Maybe I'll warm up to him lol. Also im really starting to get interested in Boss, he's actually really cute with the right styling and he'd perfect if he gets the right opportunity with great scripts. Ugh just imagine how good he'll be. On the contrary, cant think of any good ch3 actor newbies beside Pon and Nine.

I really like oom eisaya from ch3. If they really push her to work with the right actors, that can make her an amazing actress. (But the thing is i feel as if ch3 doesnt really want to push any or pair any newbies with top pra'ek, look at ch7 pairing i forgot her name, forgive me lol with weir already). Oom's been in a lot of different roles and I cant wait to see more of her projects. She can cry and girl can really act. She's someone im eying. Pie is okay to me shes a great actress but I think she still needs some work on her mouth. Sometimes it is distracting but not too bad cause her acting makes up for that. Her giving birth scene in tong sanaeha was really good though TT. I think pie matches more dramatic rather than comedy lakorn.
Boss has a fun likable personality, it’s hard not to take notice of him. He does stands out. He’s also so stylish too. His looks resemble Bee Swiss(former ch7 actor). I’m hoping he gets really fit and Keep improving on his acting, and make it to one of ch7 top actor in the future. This guy has so much potential!

sugar12

sarNie Hatchling
Yes! His own styling makes him look so good. Really hope ch7 don't pass on him gosh that would be such a waste!! Been watching him since the mussaya days and his acting progressed! Plus he has a good voice. I just checked his Instagram and he looked so good compared to his dramas lol.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Oh yeah, Boss can sing! Lol, he looks plain in dramas, but his IG he looks like a model. We’ll see him in Po Bao Indy movie again. :)

spanky

sarNie OldFart
More clear detail.

She said she don't know when her contract is done. She said she don't know about the future and it isn't being discussed (renewal of her contract). Her manager knows more. For now she is here and is filming 2 lakorns.

She also said that they have contacted her through her agency. She don't know for what script or ch. She also state it is a norm (about the other ch and such checking) and there has been news like that before. She said each year someone contact her agency about her interest and her contract w/ch7.

Also she is not replacing Kwan in the chod lakorn.

Last edited:

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
None of ch7's newbies stand out to me compared to ch3 besides Mookda. I dont see why they wont at least pair her up with one of ch7 top pra'ek before she leaves. I want to see her with Mike before she leaves. Ugh wishful thinking. But I do hope she goes freelance though. Girl is always looking gorgeous.
I always feel someone among the higher ups just does not like her

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
More clear detail.

She said she don't know when her contract is done. She said she don't know about the future and it isn't being discussed (renewal of her contract). Her manager knows more. For now she is here and is filming 2 lakorns.

She also said that they have contacted her through her agency. She don't know for what script or ch. She also state it is a norm (about the other ch and such checking) and there has been news like that before. She said each year someone contact her agency about her interest and her contract w/ch7.

Also she is not replacing Kwan in the chod lakorn.

Personally if Sammy stays with ch7, it would be safe but she WILL NEVER SHINE and her potential will be damned forever. Ch7 has made it CLEAR this girl no sh.t for them. Mookda is their new jewell.
If Sammy leaves she can shine and become another Baifern. I am sure there are some companies eyeing her and her talents. Sorry but ch7 might be safe but they made it they don't want her to be big. The actresses they really want to explode and shine we know what kind of actors they work with and the type of dramas they work in. She got paired with Mik right after she unfollowed that sh.tty channel on instagram.