❤️ Various ET News

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
Any possibility of him getting re-elected?
Nope. Not allowed according to the Philippine constitution.

The President of the Philippines is elected by direct vote by the people for a term of six years. He may only serve for one term, and is ineligible for reelection. The term of the President of the Philippines starts at noon of the 30th day of June after the election

Sonakshi

sarNie Adult
N
Yes. 6 years per term.
Any possibility of him getting re-electe
Nope. Not allowed according to the Philippine constitution.

The President of the Philippines is elected by direct vote by the people for a term of six years. He may only serve for one term, and is ineligible for reelection. The term of the President of the Philippines starts at noon of the 30th day of June after the election
Ok. That's good. No repeat.
In my country there is no limit on the number of times you can sit for elections and also no limit on the number of times you can hold a Post as long as you are elected with majority.

Moo_the_best_cow

sarNie Juvenile
Will the movie be release in theaters soon?

gee, how did this thread become so political.
I heard it's gonna come out in October. Wow I think Thailand is stepping up their movies game, quite many movies with famous actors are gonna come out in theaters soon. I'm looking forward to this one, Baifern and Mario's movie and Bow and James Ji's movie

meringue

sarNie Egg
Reading the comments in Various ET, it is trending a free for all with more non Thai entertainment comments than news of Thai entertainment :)

As for Thai movies, I am looking forward to Bella’s movie and both Baifern movies with Mario and with Nadech. Hope to see them in Netflix someday.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
I heard it's gonna come out in October. Wow I think Thailand is stepping up their movies game, quite many movies with famous actors are gonna come out in theaters soon. I'm looking forward to this one, Baifern and Mario's movie and Bow and James Ji's movie
looks like there going to be more movies release in theaters. I’m looking forward to Bella’s movie, Bow/JJ, Sammie/Pope/Ter, Baifern/Mario, and Pancake’s movie looks funny too.

bit

sarNie Adult
Reading the comments in Various ET, it is trending a free for all with more non Thai entertainment comments than news of Thai entertainment :)

As for Thai movies, I am looking forward to Bella’s movie and both Baifern movies with Mario and with Nadech. Hope to see them in Netflix someday.
Thai ET is quite boring now, one manager have almost all his artistes planting trees :rolleyes: . How did their hobby become so similar to each other??

Hi-so coupling

What else.??? Covid put a damper to their highly promiscuous activity I guess.

Sonakshi

sarNie Adult
Thai ET is quite boring now, one manager have almost all his artistes planting trees :rolleyes: . How did their hobby become so similar to each other??

Hi-so coupling

True! Almost all are planting trees or having lunch/dinner unions. I think there are no interesting stories for ET sites to tell. From the poorest to the richest have got their plans for 2020 gone haywire by COVID19 situation. ET is no different. :aaaaa::)
I cant even go out and plant plants/trees at any farms. Just going out for essentials only.

meringue

sarNie Egg

Hi-so coupling

I see many Thai celebrities taking pictures with plants. Whatever hit the social news or catching any buzz, they seem to copy one another or could it be a coincidence they all love plants haha? I see some are skate boarding now :confused0:

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
I also think Sammy will be leaving them. They have a lot of younger people they clearly rather promote. She is getting close to 30 and Ch7 clearly isn’t using her to the best of her ability. Been there forever but hasn’t paired up with the top pek. That makes me do a major side eye to them.

Sonakshi

sarNie Adult
I also think Sammy will be leaving them. They have a lot of younger people they clearly rather promote. She is getting close to 30 and Ch7 clearly isn’t using her to the best of her ability. Been there forever but hasn’t paired up with the top pek. That makes me do a major side eye to them.
With a few of channel 7 actresses joining channel 3, won't the existing channel 3 actresses feel uneasy?

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Benz P was criticized by netizens because she took a picture with a puffer fish while it was [puffed up]. They said that when puffer fish puffs up like that, it decreases it's life expectancy.
She has apologized and said she really didn't know any better. She went to the site for work and when a staff of the site asked if she wanted to hold it, she didn't think nothing was amiss. While it was puffed up, she thought it was cute and wanted a picture. She uploaded the pic to her personal ig and ppl started to slam her.

It's understandable that she didn't know. It was honestly one of those things where she was like, 'oh cute!' and snapped a pic. Plus, it wasn't like she went fishing for it herself.

credits;
dara daily news

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
There was a hashtag on twitter that was asking where Pope went.
Dara Daily was able to interview him recently.

They [DD] noticed that his ig following as decreased and asked Pope how he felt.
Pope says that it's normal that there are new things happening constantly [I think he meant like ppl will follow whoever is currently popular etc]. Personally, he doesn't take it to heart. During COVID-19, he stayed home, worked out, hung out with friends and played a little golf. He doesn't post much on ig because he's not that active. This year, he won't be doing a merits celebration with his fans because there's so much to prepare. Plus, it's because of the big crowd [and current situation, I assume]. He does have work though.

credits;
dara daily news