❤️ Various ET News

kaciele

sarNie Hatchling
Are you from Phillipines?
No, the US. But Duterte is nutjob #2. I do know a little something about Dutere though. I had to do a college cultural anthropology project. I chose the Philippines and the drug epidemic. I was appalled by Duterte.

A bunch of countries with "democracy" no longer democratic and are lead by power narcissistic a-holes.

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
No, the US. But Duterte is nutjob #2. I do know a little something about Dutere though. I had to do a college cultural anthropology project. I chose the Philippines and the drug epidemic. I was appalled by Duterte.

A bunch of countries with "democracy" no longer democratic and are lead by power narcissistic a-holes.
I'm from the Philippines. And I'm so disappointed with the way our country is being led especially that they did not take action immediately when the pandemic started. We have until May 2022 under this government.

kaciele

sarNie Hatchling
I'm from the Philippines. And I'm so disappointed with the way our country is being led especially that they did not take action immediately when the pandemic started. We have until May 2022 under this government.
I thought the Philipines closed their borders sometime in February? Or was it March? At least you don't have people refusing to wear a mask because it infringes on their "rights".

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I'm from the usa and is proud to be here. We have soo much more advantages than many countries with our freedom of speech and so on....

kaciele

sarNie Hatchling
You can be proud and still understand that the country needs some major reforms. The advantages we have is actually basic rights in every developed country. The US likes to tout being #1 a lot but honestly we are far from number 1. A person that is proud can also want the best by striving for the best while recognizing flaws. TBH this whole two-party system is BS. It does more bad than good. Everyone is so divided nowadays when in reality we aren't that different in beliefs. Most Americans are moderates while a minority are far left and far right.

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
I thought the Philipines closed their borders sometime in February? Or was it March? At least you don't have people refusing to wear a mask because it infringes on their "rights".
They closed it in March when it was supposed to be back in January. Our positive cases kept on increasing without concrete plans (some countries are resuming lives as normal) and rampant corruption way before pandemic and Duterte is friends with Xi Jinping.

kaciele

sarNie Hatchling
They closed it in March when it was supposed to be back in January. Our positive cases kept on increasing without concrete plans (some countries are resuming lives as normal) and rampant corruption way before pandemic and Duterte is friends with Xi Jinping.
interesting. things that should be shut down weren't and things that shouldn't be shut down were, like ABS-CBN for example. Had no idea you can shut down a major TV station and use franchising expiration as an excuse.

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
interesting. things that should be shut down weren't and things that shouldn't be shut down were, like ABS-CBN for example. Had no idea you can shut down a major TV station and use franchising expiration as an excuse.
Exactly! A lot of people lost jobs not only celebrities. Their priorities are just so messed up. No wonder we have the world's longest lockdown as they say.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I was so shocked when I saw he took down that TV channel just like that. I was like wow such a popular TV channel flushed down the toilet like that so easily. Scary!

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I'm from the usa and is proud to be here. W
You can be proud and still understand that the country needs some major reforms. The advantages we have is actually basic rights in every developed country. The US likes to tout being #1 a lot but honestly we are far from number 1. A person that is proud can also want the best by striving for the best while recognizing flaws. TBH this whole two-party system is BS. It does more bad than good. Everyone is so divided nowadays when in reality we aren't that different in beliefs. Most Americans are moderates while a minority are far left and far right.

I never said it is perfect. But I'm am not for the extremist on either sides. I consider myself an independent thinker. I dont listen to the bias news are media. I do my own independent researches on multiple sources and not talk everything as absolute truth.

Please reframe from assuming what I mean or feel.

People are issues with pushing propoganda agenda..

I will listen to both sides. There are 2 sides to the story and their is the truth.

Of course all country need reform. But to paint usa as the devil incarnated....it is not.

We have rights and freedom of speech. We can talk shit and not be put in jail like thailand and china.

So yes. I'm proud to be an american. My family was in 3 years of the refugee camp to get here.

This is not a political forum...so i kept it simple. Doesn't mean I don't recognize that certain things need reforms.

I'm still a proud American with their fault and all. As you can see you have basic human rights that other countries don't have.

If you don't read the newspaper... your not intelligent. If you read the newspaper... you're misinformed. I trust no politician. I

I'm a fan of george orwell. And other authors.

Animal farms

Minor in history...

This is q ET forum and that u
is far OT

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I'm from the usa and is proud to be here. W

I never said it is perfect. But I'm am not for the extremist on either sides. I consider myself an independent thinker. I dont listen to the bias news media.

Of course all country need reform. But to paint usa as the devil incarnated....it is not.

We have rights and freedom of speech. We can talk shit and not be put in jail like thailand and china.

So yes. I'm proud to be an american with it's fault and all. My family was in 3 years of a refugee camp to get here.

This is not a political forum...so i will keep it simple. Doesn't mean I don't recognize that certain things needs reform. There will always need reform with the growing society. But basic rights...we already have it.

There is technically 3 but the 3rd (independences) is weak and always align itself with 1 or the other. Then the extemist scream louder. There is check and balance in the system. House, senate, executive.....there needs to be term limits and cut down of the politicians salary.

If we keep spending...we'll go bankrupt like Greece and then what....

I read and do my researches on multiple sources. Not the bias media talking points. I am a history minor. I'll think for myself. I don't go by the media or politicians. I go by my value and moral compass and the independent researches...knowledge to make that assessments.

I always urge ppl to do their own independent ...multiple sources researches and then come to a conclusion.

Be a free thinker

I'm a fan of george orwell and many others

Animal farms

Last edited:

bit

sarNie Adult
I was so shocked when I saw he took down that TV channel just like that. I was like wow such a popular TV channel flushed down the toilet like that so easily. Scary!
That TV station still close? I thought it was like a reprimand kind, just s few weeks thing.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I was so shocked when I saw he took down that TV Chanel just like that.
That TV station still close? I thought it was like a reprimand kind, just s few weeks thing.
I thought it was completely shut down but I’m not sure

twister02

M♥K
Their franchise renewal was denied so they are not allowed to air anything on TV frequency. They've moved to digital and cable for now up until the new congress comes (probably around 2 years from now) then they can file for a new franchise then.

The company still exist but no operations in TV.