❤️ Various ET News

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Speaking of the Amy situation. She looks super rough in this video. Her skin looks bad. Lots of acne and what not. Probably stressed but I mean she did the crime but 33 years is too much in my opinion. I mean I guess I’m from the USA and drug charges are never that long. I guess that’s Thailand for you.
Asian snd middle eastern countries don’t react well to drugs so I’m not surprised about the long sentence!

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
I might sound mean for saying this but honestly I don’t like Patricia with Note at all. He’s known for dating neks and just comes off as a “I’m rich, I get whoever I want” type of guy and to top it off, he’s not cute!! His brother, Chom’s husband, looks better and seems like he has a better personality. Idk, it makes me look at Pat funny and I actually really liked Patricia. I still think she’s super pretty and young. I really wanted to see her become a top nek for Ch3 but that’s probably never happening. She definitely can do better in the looks department but Note definitely has a lot of money. Maybe she wants a lifestyle like Chom? Peach is rich too so clearly she has a thing for guys with some money lol. Her family has money though but clearly her men have had more. Note definitely is loaded. Her and Peach seemed more natural but I guess they were closer in age and what not. I mean I guess for me peach and her were cute cause they seemed more compatible in the looks department and in natural chemistry.
http://instagr.am/p/CEOJp1QH9jb/

Last edited:

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I might sound mean for saying this but honestly I don’t like Patricia with Note at all. He’s known for dating neks and just comes off as a “I’m rich, I get whoever I want” type of guy and to top it off, he’s not cute!! His brother, Chom’s husband, looks better and seems like he has a better personality. Idk, it makes me look at Pat funny and I actually really liked Patricia. I still think she’s super pretty and young. I really wanted to see her become a top nek for Ch3 but that’s probably never happening. She definitely can do better in the looks department but Note definitely has a lot of money. Maybe she wants a lifestyle like Chom? Her family has money though but clearly Note has more. Her and Peach seemed more natural but I guess they were closer in age and what not.
http://instagr.am/p/CEOJp1QH9jb/
I feel the same way about her she and Matt but now I’m just like you guys made your beds so you better lay in it for a long time and be happy doing it. Hopefully their decisions end up being ones that make them happy and last and not something that will be bad for you in the long run. At least Pat still seems to be in the good graces of Ch3. My girl Matt has disappeared!

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
I feel the same way about her she and Matt but now I’m just like you guys made your beds so you better lay in it for a long time and be happy doing it. Hopefully their decisions end up being ones that make them happy and last and not something that will be bad for you in the long run. At least Pat still seems to be in the good graces of Ch3. My girl Matt has disappeared!
True, I agree. I mean after all the scandals they better hope it lasts because it hurt them both careerwise. I mean Pat still has something but she probably won’t get much after it too. Matt is definitely gone but doesn’t seem like she cares though lol.

Sonakshi

sarNie Adult
True, I agree. I mean after all the scandals they better hope it lasts because it hurt them both careerwise. I mean Pat still has something but she probably won’t get much after it too. Matt is definitely gone but doesn’t seem like she cares though lol.
Wasn't this Hi So Note with Aum Pachrapa a few months/year ago?

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I think so...on and off

Pat is young....i don't see them lasting. Heck...i don't see him settling down. He gets all she dara to date him....why would he....

I never got issues with ppl dating life with their acting career.....but i never finished a Pat lakorn....her knew one ...she'll be outshine by Mo who is a better actor.

Matt stated often....if she doesn't act... it won't affect anything ....her dream was to do something with a bakery shop? & have a fam or something...

If they happy. Good for them. If it fall and crumple...it's on them...

kaciele

sarNie Hatchling
Oh god, this website has been glitching since Tuesday. I haven't been notified about new posts on this thread since then and every time I post it said: "Oops! We ran into some problems".

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Oh god, this website has been glitching since Tuesday. I haven't been notified about new posts on this thread since then and every time I post it said: "Oops! We ran into some problems".
I've already let someone know about the issues. It will get fixed eventually....

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Well, I guess she deserves it for being so stupid.
Yeah. Basically date the wrong person or run with the wrong crowd and your life can go spiraling down.

After her car accident she wasn't the same anymore... even though she still had lakorns after she recovered.

Sonakshi

sarNie Adult
I get the same error
Hehehe, the pic is Cho Seungyoun / WOODZ a singer/rapper soloist. ;)

But, I am a huge fan of Satoh Takeru too! They kinda look similar in the pic lol
Oh.. he looks like takeru