❤️ Various ET News

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Ban Sai thong was my childhood favorite. He was my pra'ek growing up. Did Saranyu ever married or have any kids? He has so many good lakorns under his belt. I liked most of the lakorns he was in...I rewatched Mussaya with him many times. Sigh...

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Ban Sai thong was my childhood favorite. He was my pra'ek growing up. Did Saranyu ever married or have any kids? He has so many good lakorns under his belt. I liked most of the lakorns he was in...I rewatched Mussaya with him many times. Sigh...
He's been married for over 20 years, he has twin daughters.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
May he Rest In Peace and sending prayers and love towards his family!

Mz_Em

sarNie Juvenile
I came to ask too of his passing. Condolences to his family. Definitely a favourite during his golden time in lakorns. Roy Marn was one of my fave lakorn of his too. He was very good at portraying each character he played.

forgotusername

Miksmouse
It seems like a bad idea if a person leaves CH7 for CH3, they're not going to get any bigger there, the best option is freelance. CH3 will just shelve them.

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
What's the news all about?
http://instagr.am/p/CBSbzEpHoYd/ Ch3’s ig followed Thisa‘s ig account! I just checked myself and they’re still following her. Is she moving to Ch3? Woah if she’s leaving especially after she got a little bigger at ch7, that’s crazy
I hope she does not leave CH7! That's fishy why would they follow Thisa at all?