❤️ Various ET News

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeah I saw this and I was like seriously!! She went from Great and Mark to him :facepalm: I was researching the drama and on Pantip they said that peach pachara and god itthipat are in it too so I’m not sure if Por is the p’ek or what.
Ugh that’s seriously sucks! Por N is better off taking on supporting now. He’s old and you can see it. I really want to see Kao with Nine or Pon! For the older peks, I wouldn’t mind Pope since he doesn’t have anything right now. I was hopeful of her getting to pair up with Nadech since she got to pair up with Mark but Nadech has a new lakorn and doesn’t take on much lakorns at once so hes out of the picture.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Ugh that’s seriously sucks! Por N is better off taking on supporting now. He’s old and you can see it. I really want to see Kao with Nine or Pon! For the older peks, I wouldn’t mind Pope since he doesn’t have anything right now. I was hopeful of her getting to pair up with Nadech since she got to pair up with Mark but Nadech has a new lakorn and doesn’t take on much lakorns at once so hes out of the picture.
I was hoping for the same too about Nadech but maybe a little more in the future! Yeah I don’t really have a problem with age gap lakorns but Por is like old old to me. Reminds me of Nok acting with Janie lol It seems to be true though cause she liked the picture and plus a couple days ago she posted on her story that she was tired of reading her script sooo guess that’s a confirmation

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I'm shocked too. When Taew broke up with Ton, I said to myself that Alek is the only non-hiso bf left in Furby gang and now they broke up :lol:
I literally freaked out when I saw the post on daradaily! I was like whatttt??? It made me really sad. I’m really curious to find out what the reason for the breakup is. We’ll find out in due time if it’s something big or if it’s just them growing apart and having personal differences.

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
I literally freaked out when I saw the post on daradaily! I was like whatttt??? It made me really sad. I’m really curious to find out what the reason for the breakup is. We’ll find out in due time if it’s something big or if it’s just them growing apart and having personal differences.
The excuse for most breakups is we grew apart or we dont have time for each other.:risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::facepalm:

bit

sarNie Adult
That excuse really doesn’t cut it now cause of the COVID situation lol These celebs have nothing but time these days
But that’s what happen not just in celeb world, after the lockdown divorce and break-up spike up because most find out they don’t want to spend most of their time with each other. Being busy actually helps them not to discover flaws of each other.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
But that’s what happen not just in celeb world, after the lockdown divorce and break-up spike up because most find out they don’t want to spend most of their time with each other. Being busy actually helps them not to discover flaws of each other.
Yup I’ve noticed so many couples breaking up during this covid thing. Crazy what a little extra time together can do to a relationship!

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
That excuse really doesn’t cut it now cause of the COVID situation lol These celebs have nothing but time these days
Plenty of time for ig live, live from home, tiktok clips... and food reviews.
There's so many common reasons they use... i wouldnt be surprised if she starts talking to or seeing a hiso anytime soon or later

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
When Alek & Toey got together I thought it was odd. They didn't look like they matched. After some time, they actually seem cute though.

Somehow I'm not surprised they broke up. Didn't look like they would be walking down the aisle. Hopefully it wasn't bad breakup.

I think Toey is going to be another hi-so magnet.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
When Alek & Toey got together I thought it was odd. They didn't look like they matched. After some time, they actually seem cute though.

Somehow I'm not surprised they broke up. Didn't look like they would be walking down the aisle. Hopefully it wasn't bad breakup.

I think Toey is going to be another hi-so magnet.
I don’t think it was a bad breakup because Alek commented on Toeys ig post like two days ago and Toey barely responded to it like 8 hours ago. Seems like another good cordial breakup.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
I don’t think it was a bad breakup because Alek commented on Toeys ig post like two days ago and Toey barely responded to it like 8 hours ago. Seems like another good cordial breakup.
That's good. They probably started talking about their future plans and just didn't agree on something. 3 yrs is a good time frame to decide whether you want to continue or not.

forgotusername

Miksmouse
People break up all the time, its always weird for fans because they seem to get along from the outside so u root for them

All CH3 girls are gonna end up marrying a Hi so if u want a hi so go to CH3

Moo_the_best_cow

sarNie Juvenile
Dang that was so unexpected. They didn't seem match to me in the beginning but they were actually cute together. But that's how relationship works, whether you stick together or just break it off. At least it's not a bitter break up. Goodluck to them and the dara couples that r still together tho (TerMai and MikBow are my favorites) Being in a relationship under the public eye is hard so I understand why hardly anyone can make it.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Oh Alek and Toey broke up? I was wondering for a minute why I didn’t see much on Alek’s IG posts with Toey in it. I kinda knew what’s up when checking their IG. Lol