❤️ Various ET News

CPY

GotomySin
I can't believe Toni is older than DJ Push lol....anyway love both of them. Congratulations!

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Why, Bow?? There’s not that many tall actors for her at ch3. I think they’ll pair her up with Nine first when she had that interview with him.

forgotusername

Miksmouse
Maybe because Bow is still young so she wants to experiment changing channels. However if she wanted to play challenging roles i doubt it's where she should go, she is also probably aiming to get more CFs

It's hard to survive in CH3, good luck to bow
goodbye to my Mik and Bow reunion :crybaby2:

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
DANG. She gets paired with the golden boy right from the start? I am proud of her. lol

ppl tend to say it's too much risk to switch etc... but Bow really is still young and has many options at the moment. I think this move might be a good one. We'll see. She might be another Chompoo that succeeds after switching. When Chompoo first switch I was shocked and thought, WHY?! But turns out her lakorns were POPULAR instantly.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Well, at least they are pairing her with their golden child to start off with. Unless they promised her with so many lakorns per year and she's able to move around then it's not that smart of a move. Channel 3 already have a few actresses that are the face of the channel I don't see her coming in and bumping anyone of them out any time soon. It's too crowded.

hhsl9407

sarNie Hatchling
Bow has been rumored to pair up with Pope and also Pon/Nine (ch3 series to push the newgen).
she was lined just after Min P at ch7, got to pair up with their top p'ek and all but still, maybe their scripts just didn't fit her.

anyway can somebody translate these news please? another n'ek want to change channel? and that famous p'ek who is gay (this news lasted for months but no answer yet)

http://instagr.am/p/CBiFC9Kp3De/ http://instagr.am/p/CBfzuIKn921/

Last edited:

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
DANG. She gets paired with the golden boy right from the start? I am proud of her. lol

ppl tend to say it's too much risk to switch etc... but Bow really is still young and has many options at the moment. I think this move might be a good one. We'll see. She might be another Chompoo that succeeds after switching. When Chompoo first switch I was shocked and thought, WHY?! But turns out her lakorns were POPULAR instantly.
Im excited to see nadech work with anyone besides yaya... i want new pairingggs.....Im really sick of all the same koojins and facesss.