❤️ Various ET News

siraphun

sarNie Hatchling
um yeah, ton can't compete with him lol. thinking about it again, how can taew just leave him after 14 years together? I mean it's been so long doesn't he feel like family already? then again that's just me not everybody is like me haha

but wow the hi-so pictures and profiles put them in a different class compared to daras. they really do make daras look like not much.

bit

sarNie Adult
um yeah, ton can't compete with him lol. thinking about it again, how can taew just leave him after 14 years together? I mean it's been so long doesn't he feel like family already? then again that's just me not everybody is like me haha

but wow the hi-so pictures and profiles put them in a different class compared to daras. they really do make daras look like not much.
Maybe that's the problem, after 14 years, they no longer have that sparks, they joy of being with the people you love, they just doing it just out of familiarity, they are not even married and having children yet. Taew did mention they tried living together and see whether it helps improves their relationship, unfortunately it just not happening.

Better hit the stop button and find someone new.