❤️ Various ET News

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Marie reminds me of those wild girls I went to high school with. She and Gun seem good together but they're super different, I feel like they need to put a lot work in their relationship (more than other couples) in order to make things work out.

Reactions: CPY

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
It seems like a bad idea if a person leaves CH7 for CH3, they're not going to get any bigger there, the best option is freelance. CH3 will just shelve them.
New Chaiyyapol might be regretting that move. Ch3 is doing NO SH.T with his potential. At least in his older channel he had lead roles

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Ter has isaan vibes and he’s freelance and so is Mai but I’m pretty sure they’re still together so not them most likely

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Mai is no way near Chinese look, she’s more European than most mix nang’ek.
Oh yeah I forgot about the chinese looking thing. Man this one is weird because I really can’t think of any super popular isaan type freelance actors.

lilyalana

sarNie Hatchling
hello! long time no see guys! my laptop broke down and i forgot my password and had difficulties logging in for a loooong time :facepalm: :pancarta:

but i still check out this thread from time to time. so many hot news happened yet i was unable to post any comment i was frustrated cuz i wanna join in the fun too :pancarta:

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
There was a rumour of famous singer seperating from her husband because he was caught cheating.
Yup and it was pointed to Tata and her husband. Then they started posting family pictures.

Last edited:

byebye

sarNie OldFart
rumors doesn't just come out of nowhere. That's why when it starts there's always something to it. I guessed most couple spend more time apart then together and when they are finally forced to stay home together they have no idea how to act lol. Divorce lawyers be hitting the jackpot. Some probably figured out they are not compatible after having to spend more than a day together.