❤️ Various ET News

Liddysopretty

sarNie Hatchling
Pook had a bad reputation? Why if you don’t mind explaining?
I guess, beauty pageant winners all have a common attitude, they're very confident and like to speak their minds. Pook was Miss Thailand and had just entered the entertainment industry, so she didn't have a filter, but over the years, she's matured, know the boundaries, and isn't quick to say anything anymore. Her dating life with Vee and after Vee was pretty messy too. People thought she was always so desperate for attention, chasing after this or that guy, or making assumptions that she was dating someone when that someone never acknowledged her, or people claimed that she was fake dating someone to keep the spotlight on her. There was just all sorts of bad rumors that made her reputation rotten, one was that she used Vee for popularity, which I don't agree with because for one, Vee was handsome back then, so she dated him because she liked him. Then when she went on the Woody show, she revealed that when she broke up with Vee, she was so afraid she won't be popular anymore or that people won't like her anymore. Well, I don't blame her. She's just being honest. At that time, she wanted to work in the ET industry, so to have a private relationship hurt or end your career or job sucks especially when she was cheated on. Thus, I understand why Pook has kept quiet about Mike all these years. She doesn't want to fall in the same ugly hole of nasty rumors and gossip. We all know that rumors and gossip can really hurt a relationship. Plus, ever since Pook took acting seriously and has been recognized as a good actress besides being known as a raeng person or Vee's ex-girlfriend, she's been trying to focus more on work and less on her private life. She's been acting for 10 years, she's worked hard, she doesn't want anything to destroy her career. Plus Pook did say that she's been hurt in love before, most definitely from Vee's cheating, so before she comes out with a solid boyfriend, she wants to study him for a long time because meeting pretty people everyday is hard.

spanky

sarNie OldFart

Most of the ch7 actor who left ch7 after their contract expired and the work they been getting.

Benz P has been getting consistent work and it is consider a good rating for the ch it is from.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Amazon prime has some older thai movies 70s/80s

It is weird seeing the current parents of the lakorn in the movie as their younger self.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Weir and Bella have a calendar out. My mom brought up to me the other day that Weir never done a full on period lakorn (minus that one miniseries for father's day but that doesn't count) and I realized that it's true. He looks good in period. Ch7 needs to give him a period lakorn stat, he's done enough action and musical lakorns.

credit to original owners
http://instagr.am/p/B6GGEctlf3I/ http://instagr.am/p/B6GS8Zil3B7/ http://instagr.am/p/B6HG_B4l1sC/ http://instagr.am/p/B6HVnfMFTvd/ http://instagr.am/p/B6IPsHSFuEP/

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Look at Weir and Bella making that money. :risas3: :thumbup: good for them, they look good in traditional Thai apparel.

FINALLY Sammy is paired with someone who's as visually appealing as she is. No shade at her other co-stars but we all know they always pair her with mehhhh ML. lol

I wonder if Punjan got his heart broken and decided to ordain. Good for him though. "Anoumothana" with him.

bit

sarNie Adult
If you get cheated upon, make it worth it ;).

Punjan has got a long list of bad luck, he had the tendency to blabber wrong things and the wrong time which got him in hot spot a few times this year. So maybe he can get rid of his bad luck with this. Learn to be more calm.

x0unerthanlater

This isn't exactly ET news...

But there's a serial killer on the loose in Thailand atm.
EDIT: HE HAS BEEN CAUGHT. THANK GOODNESS!

Briefly this is the gist of what I watched... (from Thairath - I may update more if I dig into the story more)

About a decade or so ago, there was a man that raped and killed several ppl (mostly women). I don't know the exact # of murders, but it was more than 2. His punishment? Initially was supposed to be the death penalty but he only did 14 years.. Yes! 14! I think it was mentioned that his sentence was shortened. He got out a few months ago...

Here's the kicker...
HE STARTED UP HIS KILLING SPREE AGAIN! Recently, it was reported that there's at least 2 ppl who have been murdered since his release! He lures his victims using FB by befriending them and acting like a white knight. He's an intelligent serial killer with a high IQ. They've dubbed him "JACK THE RIPPER OF THAILAND".

What I want to know is... WHO THE HECK let him out? Ppl got a longer sentence for being in possession of drugs than he did for murdering.

Last edited:

sugar12

sarNie Egg
wow thats so scary...thanks for telling us. its so scary that it's criminals that have the highest IQ...

so many things going on! So glad that Mik is getting more roles with so many actresses esp Sammy!! I cant wait to watch these two! they're going to be saap maak!

Seeing weir in traditional attire makes me want to see him act in a boran lakorn. He's so handsome, would love to see Weir and Bella act in a lakorn but unfortunately... they cant unless their contract ends or something... When I saw those photos, I instantly thought of mae karakade and khun p'meun :lol:

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Mmmmm....

No clue lol I don't fully follow lots of the actors....to even try to guess.

I guess this person is very unprofessional....always late...want to dress nice all the time and ton of excuses

bit

sarNie Adult
This isn't exactly ET news...

But there's a serial killer on the loose in Thailand atm.
EDIT: HE HAS BEEN CAUGHT. THANK GOODNESS!

Briefly this is the gist of what I watched... (from Thairath - I may update more if I dig into the story more)

About a decade or so ago, there was a man that raped and killed several ppl (mostly women). I don't know the exact # of murders, but it was more than 2. His punishment? Initially was supposed to be the death penalty but he only did 14 years.. Yes! 14! I think it was mentioned that his sentence was shortened. He got out a few months ago...

Here's the kicker...
HE STARTED UP HIS KILLING SPREE AGAIN! Recently, it was reported that there's at least 2 ppl who have been murdered since his release! He lures his victims using FB by befriending them and acting like a white knight. He's an intelligent serial killer with a high IQ. They've dubbed him "JACK THE RIPPER OF THAILAND".

What I want to know is... WHO THE HECK let him out? Ppl got a longer sentence for being in possession of drugs than he did for murdering.
Corruption in major forces in Thailand isn’t new. Many try to tackle it but it remains only when news like this came out then people start to wonder but it doesn’t last very long.

spanky

sarNie OldFart

So he will have 2 lakorn with Podecom production....however you spell it. One will be with min pecheya....another is a newer actress...

There is a thread of his lakorn with 1 of the nk. ...

According to this guy (his news source is ch7 and the production websites).

HE mention a musical with porche and Bow.....

Which is also mentioned on the thread for mike Mike lakorn....dunno....well see I guess....

x0unerthanlater

Corruption in major forces in Thailand isn’t new. Many try to tackle it but it remains only when news like this came out then people start to wonder but it doesn’t last very long.

True, I agree. It's weird how his previous case was pretty big but his sentence was only 14 yrs?

And when he got caught this time he was pretty chill about it. The same way he was before. He talks about his murders very nonchalantly.