❤️ Various ET News

bit

sarNie Adult
I wish I could read thai but I saw a lot of the comments were a crab emoji and ice. So it’s either Poo or Ice?
In short someone date a hi-so or an impostor. She got hook into his scheme an all, but she’s quite an egomaniac too, after knowing it all she still want to show people she is right. So she bought her own diamond ring stage a romantic engagement where she said he bought the diamond.

Who got propose recently?

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
I wish I could read thai but I saw a lot of the comments were a crab emoji and ice. So it’s either Poo or Ice?
Ice was the first person i thought of but... it might be poo cause they say its nang ek.
The hints were she paid for everything and stage her own proposal.. they had a business together... a talk show mention poo had a film business with her bf.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Ice was the first person i thought of but... it might be poo cause they say its nang ek.
The hints were she paid for everything and stage her own proposal.. they had a business together... a talk show mention poo had a film business with her bf.
I think it’s Poo cause I don’t think she’s posted much with her mans lately! I remember thinking if they had broken up or something but who knows. We’ll find out eventually

rae

sarNie Adult
I thought it was verified that Ice's fiancé really is rich. I remember reading about it here in an earlier post, haha.

Also, if Poo really did break off the engagement, I'm not surprised. The whole relationship has been constant on and off.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Such a weird situation if it’s actually true! Why do all that just to make it look like your man has money :confused: I get it’s embarrassing but it’s even more embarrassing that people know now that you bought all that stuff for yourself.
If this is true, I feel bad for Poo. I know she got herself in this mess, but the pressure must have gotten to her. It’s a lot of pressure to keep up living in this “high so” society.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
If this is true, I feel bad for Poo. I know she got herself in this mess, but the pressure must have gotten to her. It’s a lot of pressure to keep up living in this “high so” society.
Yeah I feel bad too but it’s just crazy to me that people feel the need to go that far. Is it really that necessary to keep up with appearances? Just an embarrassing situation to me.