❤️ Various ET News

spanky

sarNie OldFart
http://instagr.am/p/B5zNkBEgayz/
What is Mike and PookLook relationship? Are they dating and not admitting?

Mike did an interview and they are business partner and very good friends.

The reporter ask him if Mookda fan saying stuff cause adrift to them.

He talked about staying with ch7.....he is looking into a movie.....he said something about doing a lakorn with may pitchya? I didn't fully listen to the interview since I'm not a big fan of his and have no interest

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Oh wow Mint N left ch3. I can see why. She had 2 n'ek roles, was downgraded to n'rai but then she stopped getting big n'rai roles and had random supporting roles where she was hardly the focus. Ch8 is so trashy though, none of their lakorns look appealing.

spanky

sarNie OldFart

These are possible pairing for ch7.

Min/mike

Bow/porche

Now will have a high possibility of another lakorn with a top ch7 actor. Pending full announcment

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
He says they are in the process of understanding each other. There are changes but they are still together. He hasn't asked her why she unfollowed his IG though...

Uhh, sounds weird but they might just be sulking or have a misunderstanding.

We'll see.
Definitely seems weird lol Hopefully they work through whatever issues they have. I think his gf seems very nice, is career driven, and she gets along quite well with Great’s costars.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Definitely seems weird lol Hopefully they work through whatever issues they have. I think his gf seems very nice, is career driven, and she gets along quite well with Great’s costars.
She seems mature but then I don't really see news on them much. I think Great would probably open up if they really broke up. I don't think he would hush it... Unless he's still like his past self...

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I feel it probably has taken a toll on her for dating a dara.

Although she career driven it would be nice to be able to see each other consistently and not see him constantly with female coworkers.

But for her to unfollow him....mmmm

My speculations/ intuitions.....

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Yeah, seems like ch7 is promoting him a lot. I just wish Bow was paired with someone else...
Bow is popular to them and she has the opportunity to pair up with lots of different actor. They will cycle her through all of them. Porsche is one of their top pk so he will get to pair up with the majority of the actress. Unless Bow leaves.

Bow, mookda, stephanie, min....seems to be their top nk...they get paired up with various actor.

The other girls are no top billing and get a repeated pairing

spanky

sarNie OldFart

Sounds like a lakorn. Her BF had an accident and suffer from amnesia but he seems to regain his memory back.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I think Bow would look so good with Es! They would make one smoking hot couple especially if they dress Bow in a really sexy and feminine way!

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Bow has paired up with most of the popular actors. I knew Porsh and Bow will get pair eventually but didn’t expect it that soon. Lol. I want to see her pair up with Es or Kem.
I don't mind if they pair her with her past co-stars again. I never liked Porsche. Lol just not my preference.

Has she paired with Bank? Is he still with Ch7? Big M would be a better choice as well. I wonder if Win Tawin is still accepting roles or did he go back to studying again... Win and Bow would look good together.