❤️ Various ET News

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Yeah I feel bad too but it’s just crazy to me that people feel the need to go that far. Is it really that necessary to keep up with appearances? Just an embarrassing situation to me.
I guess it’s a lot of pressure from their surroundings. It’s a lesson leaned to just accept what they have and don’t fake it cus it’ll backfire.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeah I feel bad too but it’s just crazy to me that people feel the need to go that far. Is it really that necessary to keep up with appearances? Just an embarrassing situation to me.
I have a question, are popular Nang'eks not well paid ! Why are they all so obsessed with "High so" men ?

bit

sarNie Adult
It all comes doen to financial planning, of course the are well paid compared to the rest of the population but their career is also mostly short, the lifestyle is expensive, having a hi so looks like having a pension scheme if play your card right.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I have a question, are popular Nang'eks not well paid ! Why are they all so obsessed with "High so" men ?
I think most of the really popular ones are pretty well paid but I think they just want that same money flow for their whole life. Some of these n’eks careers don’t really last a long time so the way they can protect their luxurious lifestyle is finding a man who will maintain that with his money. They use their very pretty looks to their advantage which is fine to me. Plus sometimes their relationships seem very genuine like Mew and Saint, Taew and Ton, Mint and Puppa, Chom and Nott.

rae

sarNie Adult
There's also status to consider as well, it might sound stupid to some of us, but being with a hi-so ups their status into the eyes of society and certain circles would accept them as one of their own. Some people just care so much about the distinction of being new money and old money.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
I think most of the really popular ones are pretty well paid but I think they just want that same money flow for their whole life. Some of these n’eks careers don’t really last a long time so the way they can protect their luxurious lifestyle is finding a man who will maintain that with his money. They use their very pretty looks to their advantage which is fine to me. Plus sometimes their relationships seem very genuine like Mew and Saint, Taew and Ton, Mint and Puppa, Chom and Nott.
For example, if Puppa was not high so do you really think Mint would have given him second glance ? Same question about Chompoo.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
For example, if Puppa was not high so do you really think Mint would have given him second glance ? Same question about Chompoo.
Regarding Mint, I don’t think she would have chosen him in the beginning just for his looks and personality but I think those two genuinely seem to love one another from what I see now. She seems to be happily in love with him. As for Chompoo, her husband is pretty freaking cute to me haha I would date him if he was a normal and nice guy. I’m pretty sure money was the driving force behind most of the relationships I listed (I could be wrong though, you never know) but what I meant was they all seem to be very happy with their men now, money being aside the point.

BeLLa

sarNie Adult
Regarding Mint, I don’t think she would have chosen him in the beginning just for his looks and personality but I think those two genuinely seem to love one another from what I see now. She seems to be happily in love with him. As for Chompoo, her husband is pretty freaking cute to me haha I would date him if he was a normal and nice guy. I’m pretty sure money was the driving force behind most of the relationships I listed (I could be wrong though, you never know) but what I meant was they all seem to be very happy with their men now, money being aside the point.
Me too. After i watched 3zaap earlier this year, i would say they genuinely love each other. their friends and family might feel like this too since they are making effort for them to be together again after their break up

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Me too. After i watched 3zaap earlier this year, i would say they genuinely love each other. their friends and family might feel like this too since they are making effort for them to be together again after their break up
Wait Puppa and Mint aren’t together?

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
They are now. They broke up once after Pupaa ordained. producer Tu piyawadee even invest shooting in Khaoyai so they can meet each other again
Ohh okay thanks! See I guess even others see the love they have for one another haha

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
money = good attraction

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Money is good attractions but it doesn't necessarily mean some of these couple isn't genuine with each other.

We honestly don't know....I try not to be judge and jury on these people who I don't personally know. It can go either way.

My sister dated plenty of rich men. She end up marrying a hardworking man who loves her dearly and spoiled her with affection....ect....and she is a spoiled brat. It is coach this....high brand stuff.

So at the end it depends on each individual. Do they want stability in $ or so they want stability in love?

As for mint. She has started her own businesses. She graduated with a business degree. She want to continue to build her business and investment. She seems wise in that department. Other dara study film/art.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Money is good attractions but it doesn't necessarily mean some of these couple isn't genuine with each other.

We honestly don't know....I try not to be judge and jury on these people who I don't personally know. It can go either way.

My sister dated plenty of rich men. She end up marrying a hardworking man who loves her dearly and spoiled her with affection....ect....and she is a spoiled brat. It is coach this....high brand stuff.

So at the end it depends on each individual. Do they want stability in $ or so they want stability in love?

As for mint. She has started her own businesses. She graduated with a business degree. She want to continue to build her business and investment. She seems wise in that department. Other dara study film/art.
Yes it’s good attraction but not the end all be all for some people. It just depends on the person and what they value in life.

siraphun

sarNie Hatchling
with the exception of chomp. I think her husband is more into her than she is to him. I think she's really into herself after all she's materialistic chom lol. gf needs to stop dressing like a 20 year old.

its_ann

sarNie Juvenile
http://instagr.am/p/B6M61LgnS7H/ I guess this directed exposed an actor or actress for their bad behavior on set? Any ideas who?
Just now seeing this, but base on the clip, it’s someone who is getting married next month. One of the comments said Sirita and I’m like “ohh..maybe?” Is she getting married next month? I know Mew is, but Mew doesn’t seem like that kind of person.