❤️ Various ET News

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Mmmmm....

No clue lol I don't fully follow lots of the actors....to even try to guess.

I guess this person is very unprofessional....always late...want to dress nice all the time and ton of excuses

bit

sarNie Adult
This isn't exactly ET news...

But there's a serial killer on the loose in Thailand atm.
EDIT: HE HAS BEEN CAUGHT. THANK GOODNESS!

Briefly this is the gist of what I watched... (from Thairath - I may update more if I dig into the story more)

About a decade or so ago, there was a man that raped and killed several ppl (mostly women). I don't know the exact # of murders, but it was more than 2. His punishment? Initially was supposed to be the death penalty but he only did 14 years.. Yes! 14! I think it was mentioned that his sentence was shortened. He got out a few months ago...

Here's the kicker...
HE STARTED UP HIS KILLING SPREE AGAIN! Recently, it was reported that there's at least 2 ppl who have been murdered since his release! He lures his victims using FB by befriending them and acting like a white knight. He's an intelligent serial killer with a high IQ. They've dubbed him "JACK THE RIPPER OF THAILAND".

What I want to know is... WHO THE HECK let him out? Ppl got a longer sentence for being in possession of drugs than he did for murdering.
Corruption in major forces in Thailand isn’t new. Many try to tackle it but it remains only when news like this came out then people start to wonder but it doesn’t last very long.

spanky

sarNie OldFart

So he will have 2 lakorn with Podecom production....however you spell it. One will be with min pecheya....another is a newer actress...

There is a thread of his lakorn with 1 of the nk. ...

According to this guy (his news source is ch7 and the production websites).

HE mention a musical with porche and Bow.....

Which is also mentioned on the thread for mike Mike lakorn....dunno....well see I guess....

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Corruption in major forces in Thailand isn’t new. Many try to tackle it but it remains only when news like this came out then people start to wonder but it doesn’t last very long.

True, I agree. It's weird how his previous case was pretty big but his sentence was only 14 yrs?

And when he got caught this time he was pretty chill about it. The same way he was before. He talks about his murders very nonchalantly.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
True, I agree. It's weird how his previous case was pretty big but his sentence was only 14 yrs?

And when he got caught this time he was pretty chill about it. The same way he was before. He talks about his murders very nonchalantly.
They say majority of serial killer are very charismatic

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
They say majority of serial killer are very charismatic
Yeah, they're good at mind games. I watch a lot of crime doc. and all serial killers are born psychopathic and when something triggers them they can't stop till they're caught or put on death penalty.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Yeah, they're good at mind games. I watch a lot of crime doc. and all serial killers are born psychopathic and when something triggers them they can't stop till they're caught or put on death penalty.
I love watching those....it's creepy but fascinating....the human mind....they say the brain scan of a serial killer is different....I forgot what documentary or show I saw that statement

spanky

sarNie OldFart

Bow Fans

The reporter are teasing/asking questions about her and Mik. They said they seems very close and been going out to eat together often and such. She denied anything more than Pee'nong. She said she not oppose/open to it but there is nothing more.. go ask the guy...she claim they never hung out alone..ect...

They are saying these two are suspicious. They said they were hanging out with each other family. They seem sweet. THey said Bow's interview is avoiding the question.

Last edited:

sugar12

sarNie Hatchling
So happy for Mew! She's always pretty. I really can't believe she's getting married! My girl mint is GLOWING outta the furby gang! She need more lakorn with better p'ek please! Can't stand her talents go to waste with boring storylines. But they all look so gorgeous with the thai outfit.

bit

sarNie Adult
So happy for Mew! She's always pretty. I really can't believe she's getting married! My girl mint is GLOWING outta the furby gang! She need more lakorn with better p'ek please! Can't stand her talents go to waste with boring storylines. But they all look so gorgeous with the thai outfit.
Is she still going to act after marriage? Her husband is Hi-So she be confortable for life without the acting. She can take Chompoo route, do whatever she likes, have children and make grand entrance to the movie. Her movie is hilarious BTW.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Is she still going to act after marriage? Her husband is Hi-So she be confortable for life without the acting. She can take Chompoo route, do whatever she likes, have children and make grand entrance to the movie. Her movie is hilarious BTW.
She already accepted a lakorn with JMa and she’s getting married next month so I’m pretty sure she might still accept stuff here and there. Idk if she will completely take a break unless she gets preggers. I sure hope she doesn’t stop that fast. I’m not ready to let go any of these girls yet haha