❤️ Various ET News

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I feel each have their own reasoning if why they date and marry someone.

I know for myself....a person's personality helps improves their look. Many actors in really don't find that hot....but then I fall in love with their characters...the charm and they become hot because of the character and the charisma that is presented.

On another note. Ch 7 is ridiculous.....this is a simple fan ch 7 with the ET news and they block it.sooo dumb

Screenshot_20200106-210046_YouTube.jpg

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Beautiful girl who is successful in both show business AND school! Good for her and all those celebs who complete their schooling despite being successful in their current careers! Congratulations Bow !
Yup, good for those who are busy and still find time for education. It’s a big commitment and dedication, it’ll pay off in the future!

fun

Expired Sarnie
Wow been gone for a few months and come to this news. Who says a married women cannot continue their acting career? Most Chinese actresses are thriving even when they are married.

I also noticed that a lot of Thai women married way older men. Most of the halfies, their father is 20 plus older than their mother and most are well off. And I notice the hi-so likes to throw lavish parties.

Anyway I would like to meet a Thai man, and have their family throw me a million dollar to leave their son HAHA is it still a common troupe in lakorn? I don't know why I went so off tangent lol

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
There was a lot of laughter, old peoplr said that it’s a good omen for the rest of their life.
I hope they live happily together forever.! They seem to be a sweet couple and everyone seemed to have so much fun at the wedding. It was grand but not to the point where it looked obnoxious and like they were wanting to show their money off.