❤️ Various ET News

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Oh please everybody and their mama could tell that Antoine was definitely not single. Him and Chippy were one of the most open and public celeb couples in Thailand. There’s no way she didn’t know he was taken. Homewreckers are just shameless and don’t care about anything.
If he did cheat, he might've told Nicolin he broke up already. Chippy did mention that they were having problems. There's a song about how a couple breaks up but they had a different time frame of when that break up happened. I think it was Aof Pongsak's song.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
If he did cheat, he might've told Nicolin he broke up already. Chippy did mention that they were having problems. There's a song about how a couple breaks up but they had a different time frame of when that break up happened. I think it was Aof Pongsak's song.
Lol that was the song with Indy and Wawwa.

The drug thing, they'll reveal who the 4 are later tonight (Thursday in Thailand). Rumor has it that its 2 actors, 1 dj, and 1 female model

x0unerthanlater

Lol that was the song with Indy and Wawwa.

The drug thing, they'll reveal who the 4 are later tonight (Thursday in Thailand). Rumor has it that its 2 actors, 1 dj, and 1 female model
Yep! That one! Pretty good song. It came out when TT and YY broke up. It fits Chippy situation too probably.

When those names come out, oh dear... it may be Actors that are not as popular... I'm wishful thinking. Don't want it to be someone I like or even someone I've watched. Whoa, a female model & a dj? So many fields bout to be in an uproar soon.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Lesson learn for all th
Yep! That one! Pretty good song. It came out when TT and YY broke up. It fits Chippy situation too probably.

When those names come out, oh dear... it may be Actors that are not as popular... I'm wishful thinking. Don't want it to be someone I like or even someone I've watched. Whoa, a female model & a dj? So many fields bout to be in an uproar soon.
I'm just glad there's no "actresses" in the mix... As of now :confused:

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
With how some people are talking, it sounds like a lot of people know who they might be.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Well they said one of the actor is a famous ex praek starts with ศ ศาลา that is married with a child. I pretty much know who that is and even thought of him before they even released the letter of his first name. When it's revealed, people won't be so surprised, especially the oldies here lol.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
http://instagr.am/p/By7C5kGFw4C/ Oiii Antoine posted an apology letter towards Chippy in the caption. When I clicked the translate button, a part of it said “which I admit that I am unfaithful” but then another part said “not because the 3rd hand, the 4th hand, or anyone”. So did he admit to cheating or not? Well I respect that he apologized to her. Hopefully Chippy tones it down now. It will make her look very bad if she keeps bringing up the situation and throwing shade now that he’s apologizing. I hope they both move on and mature from the situation.

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
http://instagr.am/p/By7C5kGFw4C/ Oiii Antoine posted an apology letter towards Chippy in the caption. When I clicked the translate button, a part of it said “which I admit that I am unfaithful” but then another part said “not because the 3rd hand, the 4th hand, or anyone”. So did he admit to cheating or not? Well I respect that he apologized to her. Hopefully Chippy tones it down now. It will make her look very bad if she keeps bringing up the situation and throwing shade now that he’s apologizing. I hope they both move on and mature from the situation.
Hahaahah so he admits he cheated...
he says that they both matured and that their thoughts and responsibilities changed....and many things which cause problems for their relationship.

Umm Okay.
Not because of anyone else.
Sure.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Hahaahah so he admits he cheated...
he says that they both matured and that their thoughts and responsibilities changed....and many things which cause problems for their relationship.

Umm Okay.
Not because of anyone else.
Sure.
Lmao such a lame thing to say! I was unfaithful but there was no third hand. What does that even mean and how does that even make sense lol So in the end he did end up cheating. I knew it. Right when Chippy posted that ig story like 2 months before they broke up about “Can your relationship go back to normal if your partner cheats?” or something along those lines I knew something was wrong. After that story, she started making all those ig posts with the shady captions towards Antoine. I’m pretty sure the relationship started crumbling after she found out that he cheated.

bit

sarNie Adult
Truth be told I’ll never believe any of these actors, actresses or singers relationship until they actually tie the knot( well in Hollywwod even that can be a contract agreement)

Most of the time its arrange by the manager or themselves to bring in the news. To keep people talking about them. If you are smart you will see how photo op will only happen near some event or when it’s been a quite season for them. So maybe the model had the same thought about these two.

Psychologist said that couple who are happy together seldom post it on social media. The more someone post a long ass post about loving someone, be suspicious. (Channing Tattum is a great example)

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Well they said one of the actor is a famous ex praek starts with ศ ศาลา that is married with a child. I pretty much know who that is and even thought of him before they even released the letter of his first name. When it's revealed, people won't be so surprised, especially the oldies here lol.
Who are you thinking? I can’t read thai so don’t know what that says lol

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Lmao such a lame thing to say! I was unfaithful but there was no third hand. What does that even mean and how does that even make sense lol So in the end he did end up cheating. I knew it. Right when Chippy posted that ig story like 2 months before they broke up about “Can your relationship go back to normal if your partner cheats?” or something along those lines I knew something was wrong. After that story, she started making all those ig posts with the shady captions towards Antoine. I’m pretty sure the relationship started crumbling after she found out that he cheated.
He apologised and its his entire fault. He wants to end it with the blame on him.

Trying to protect his new fling?

x0unerthanlater

Ahh.... Is it the one who played in Venus? :confused12:

Antione most likey cheated emotionally... He said he was unfaithful but he insisted he didn't date another person while dating Chippy.
So why he come out to apologise only after the Miss Universe chick gave an interview and getting bashed for it?
Is he trying to make himself look like a man after all this time? :rolleyes:

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Heartbreak can be worst than death when you're invested in your relationship the way Chippy was. in this case cheating of the partner is like fire on your skin. This is maaad painful. You lose the will to live and you have to "rebuild" yourself and be able to love again. I understand Chippy cause girl is head over heels for Antoine.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Maybe he was afraid Netizen would find more evidence of him cheating. Lol i mean they found who the girl is. we all knowjow viscous social media can be when they catch you in a lie. So to end matters, might as well admit it.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
So he post:

For the past few weeks a lot of people's been bothered and troubled because of me. Allow me to used this place to post my apologies and accept responsibilities for my doings.

There were many reasons why Chippy and I broke up whether it be we both grew up and our ways of life changes or our thinking changed, as our responsibilities. There's other things we needed to do.

Most of the problems were due to me who caused a rift in our relationship leading to changes.

I admit that i was unfaithful to Chippy, disrespected and hurted her tremendously whereas Chippy was always a great gf to me. However i assure you that i did not cheated. I did not see anyone else while i was with Chippy. There are no 3rd or 4th hands. The issues we had were all due to me not being able to protect our relationship.

I apologise to Chippy for everything, for causing you many tears.

I apologise to everyone who got pulled into the drama.

I hope that it end here with me. It is my fault, no one else.

Last edited: