❤️ Various ET News

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Matt is very smart to beg herself a hiso, at least you know you wouldn’t end up with some scumbag dealing drugs;)
A lot of these Hi-sos are into dirty business dealings themselves too. Remember if you are greedy it doesnt matter how much wealth you already have, you will always try to find any way to make more money even if it’s illegal. Plus, these hi-sos get away with illegal things all the time. Just throw a little money to the people who caught you and you’ll be good most of the time.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Why I feel that this drug bust has connection to the other one earlier when this one actress got busted, she got such a lenient sentence I wonder if she offer them list in exchange for that lenient sentence.
She got a lighter sentence because her bf took all the blame. He said that she was only using, didnt deal also the amount was not as vast as this case.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
She's pretty.
Looked at her ig. I don’t think she’s my type. I don’t think she’s Miss World 1st runner up level pretty (I’m just reminded of Aishwarya Rai type of pretty when I think of Miss World lol). She reminds me of Pim from ch7 who’s face is not my style. She’s definitely not ugly just not my type.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
When will this girl pair with Mark Prin ?

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
http://instagr.am/p/By45r1Hg7wd/ http://instagr.am/p/By4v362gUaO/ I think the caption said that she said went to the movies with him and to Antoine’s condo too but not just by themselves but in a group of friends. She doesn’t seem like she’s lying but you never know these days. That “going as a group of friends” excuse has been used so many times and it’s most of the time it’s always been a lie lol idk what to think.

kpopwarehouse

purple hibiscus
When will this girl pair with Mark Prin ?
not any time soon. i dont think ch3 wants to cast her for now so her chances of pairing with one their favs is pretty low atm. but you never know.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Update on the drug scandal: they found 3 male and 1 female celebrities that has been sending money to Pookie regularly.
Eek! I feel like it'll be ppl that we'd never think of. Like it could be non-actor/actress. I hope it isn't ppl I like as well. Too many disappoints recently.

http://instagr.am/p/By45r1Hg7wd/ http://instagr.am/p/By4v362gUaO/ I think the caption said that she said went to the movies with him and to Antoine’s condo too but not just by themselves but in a group of friends. She doesn’t seem like she’s lying but you never know these days. That “going as a group of friends” excuse has been used so many times and it’s most of the time it’s always been a lie lol idk what to think.
She shouldn't have said anything at all. OMG... She's basically teasing. "Yes, I've been to his condo.... But with a group of friends" then she says, "no I'm not the 3rd hand. I know them both but we're not close" IF SHE ISN'T CLOSE TO THEM (OR ANTIONE CUZ SHE SAID "THEM BOTH") THEN WHY SHE GOING OVER TO HIS CONDO... with friends...? 55555 The last part is the kicker. "Girls shouldn't hurt each other with this kind of matter..." 5555

IDK bout anyone else, but this girl sounds fishy....

kpopwarehouse

purple hibiscus
atleast she is getting attention lol. chippy should not speak on it anymore because she is only going to make the side chick more popular. its not like there is a punishment for being a third hand (career wise) in thailand unless our lovely janie would have retired a long time ago.

x0unerthanlater

Janie was usually the 3rd when the other woman wasn't as well known. It's kind of hard to go against Janie's popularity. If anything she's got a lot of support from reporters and the ppl in media.

This Miss Universe 1st runner-up just started her career. We'll see what happens cuz I don't think Chippy will lay low after hearing that interview. Lol

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Eek! I feel like it'll be ppl that we'd never think of. Like it could be non-actor/actress. I hope it isn't ppl I like as well. Too many disappoints recently.

She shouldn't have said anything at all. OMG... She's basically teasing. "Yes, I've been to his condo.... But with a group of friends" then she says, "no I'm not the 3rd hand. I know them both but we're not close" IF SHE ISN'T CLOSE TO THEM (OR ANTIONE CUZ SHE SAID "THEM BOTH") THEN WHY SHE GOING OVER TO HIS CONDO... with friends...? 55555 The last part is the kicker. "Girls shouldn't hurt each other with this kind of matter..." 5555

IDK bout anyone else, but this girl sounds fishy....
Oh she said she wasn’t close to him?? Wtf is she doing at his condo then?? Lmao some of the comments on ig posts about the interview are so funny. They don’t seem to believe her. I already see some strawberries in the comment sections :risas3: And wow if she actually is the girl who broke up their relationship, shes an even worse person for the last part about girls not hurting each other.if she really isn’t the 3rd hand she should’ve just clarified that she wasn’t and ended the interview. No need to try and put your two cents in it.

Last edited:

jennamt4

sarNie Hatchling
At first, I admit I was a bit entertained by Chippy's raeng captions on IG but now I just feel like, girl's gotta stop because she'll regret it. In my youth, whenever I had gone through a break-up, I used to write super emo taglines and when I look back, I'm so embarrassed. It kinda reminds me of a Buzzfeed article I read a few days ago about how this girl outted her boyfriend for cheating by logging into his Snapchat. The whole internet got involved and trash the boyfriend, saying that he was ugly, etc and she could do better. Later, she ended up getting back together with him. Not saying that Chippy will get back with her ex-boyfriend but by her raeng captions, she's definitely not over him.

x0unerthanlater

Oh she said she wasn’t close to him?? Wtf is she doing at his condo then?? Lmao some of the comments on ig posts about the interview are so funny. They don’t seem to believe her. I already see some strawberries in the comment sections :risas3: And wow if she actually is the girl who broke up their relationship, shes an even bigger b*tch for the last part about girls not hurting each other.if she really isn’t the 3rd hand she should’ve just clarified that she wasn’t and ended the interview. No need to try and put your two cents in it.
I think she tried to make herself look innocent but throwing shade at the same time.
If we think back to Chippy's interview, she never denied there was a third hand.

With Nicolin (whatever her name is lol) maybe she doesn't feel like she's the 3rd hand?
A lot of ppl who is the 3rd hand don't think they were because of what the middle person might've said.
For instance, Antione (IF he did cheat) might have told the other chick that he was single already...

rae

sarNie Adult
The girl is trying to play coy, and maybe trying to rile up Chippy some more. She has nothing to lose in this scenario and Chippy responding will keep her name in the news. Lol Chippy needs to stop giving this news any attention on her social media because she's only helping this girl become more famous.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Thailand viewers love this kind of scandal. Because it's always like a lakorn being played out in real life. If Chippy persists in clapping back, the other girl will get the attention as well (good or bad) still attention. But I feel like since her ex wrong her, Chippy might feel she always need to get the last wrong and make sure people never forget what he has done. A scorned woman ain't going to lay low. But it has been going on for a while so she needs to just let some things sidestep and live a happy single life for now. A lesson here, next time she should try not to put out YT videos of her and her boyfriend all over IG. The hard part is breaking up and you have all these things that needed to be deleted.

The drug thing, I just don't see the famous people get caught in it. Though, I bet people are speculating who is in on it. I wonder if it's some struggling stars. Whomever they are, their lives are ruined.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I think she tried to make herself look innocent but throwing shade at the same time.
If we think back to Chippy's interview, she never denied there was a third hand.

With Nicolin (whatever her name is lol) maybe she doesn't feel like she's the 3rd hand?
A lot of ppl who is the 3rd hand don't think they were because of what the middle person might've said.
For instance, Antione (IF he did cheat) might have told the other chick that he was single already...
Oh please everybody and their mama could tell that Antoine was definitely not single. Him and Chippy were one of the most open and public celeb couples in Thailand. There’s no way she didn’t know he was taken. Homewreckers are just shameless and don’t care about anything.

x0unerthanlater

Chippy will just have to get over it soon enough.

And about the celebrities involved in the drug case, the names will be revealed soon. They'll have to go in for questioning anyway. I suspect there to be more than 4. Just that Pookie only had 4 ppl on pay roll.