❤️ Various ET News

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
He apologised and its his entire fault. He wants to end it with the blame on him.

Trying to protect his new fling?
Ahh.... Is it the one who played in Venus? :confused12:

Antione most likey cheated emotionally... He said he was unfaithful but he insisted he didn't date another person while dating Chippy.
So why he come out to apologise only after the Miss Universe chick gave an interview and getting bashed for it?
Is he trying to make himself look like a man after all this time? :rolleyes:
Maybe he was afraid Netizen would find more evidence of him cheating. Lol i mean they found who the girl is. we all knowjow viscous social media can be when they catch you in a lie. So to end matters, might as well admit it.
Yeah I just think it’s so convenient that he decided to release this apology after that pageant girl denied them having a relationship. Definitely seems to me he’s trying to do some damage control before anything gets even worse.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
So he post:

For the past few weeks a lot of people's been bothered and troubled because of me. Allow me to used this place to post my apologies and accept responsibilities for my doings.

There were many reasons why Chippy and I broke up whether it be we both grew up and our ways of life changes or our thinking changed, as our responsibilities. There's other things we needed to do.

Most of the problems were due to me who caused a rift in our relationship leading to changes.

I admit that i was unfaithful to Chippy, disrespected and hurted her tremendously whereas Chippy was always a great gf to me. However i assure you that i did not cheated. I did not see anyone else while i was with Chippy. There are no 3rd or 4th hands. The issues we had were all due to me not being able to protect our relationship.

I apologise to Chippy for everything, for causing you many tears.

I apologise to everyone who got pulled into the drama.

I hope that it end here with me. It is my fault, no one else.
Wow thanks for the full translation! Antoine is confusing. He needs to elaborate on the “I was unfaithful but there was no 3rd hand thing”! It really doesn’t make sense and a lot of people in his comment section feel the same way lol They are confused haha

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Wow thanks for the full translation! Antoine is confusing. He needs to elaborate on the “I was unfaithful but there was no 3rd hand thing”! It really doesn’t make sense and a lot of people in his comment section feel the same way lol They are confused haha
I think maybe he meant that he was not in a relationship with someone else while he was Chippy. For some or most guys, emotional cheating or one night stands (aka being unfaithful) is not the same thing as "having someone else" or "have a third hand"

its_ann

sarNie Juvenile
I’m surprised that Chippy hasn’t posted anything raeng yet, especially after the other girl responded to the media and Antoine’s post, I thought she’d clap back by now. Who knows, the drama might just end here.

siraphun

sarNie Hatchling
Well they said one of the actor is a famous ex praek starts with ศ ศาลา that is married with a child. I pretty much know who that is and even thought of him before they even released the letter of his first name. When it's revealed, people won't be so surprised, especially the oldies here lol.
Sornram? Im bad at guessing lol

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
So no names yet i guess cus Pookie is still refusing to name names. The police are still working on those money transfers.

bit

sarNie Adult
You know with drugs, its not just selling and buying, there are lot more dark underworld involve. She might be bargaining for her own safety before naming anyone. In Thailand even the prison isn’t safe.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
I bet those celebrities who know they're the ones who've contacted Pookie are throwing out receipts and are trying to rid their body's of the drugs. (I don't know how long drugs stay in the body)

You know with drugs, its not just selling and buying, there are lot more dark underworld involve. She might be bargaining for her own safety before naming anyone. In Thailand even the prison isn’t safe.
I think so too. Pookie and her hubby were making these drugs and were actually in the process of selling it before they got busted. So Police are probably trying to find out who was buying that load of drugs.

bit

sarNie Adult
I bet those celebrities who know they're the ones who've contacted Pookie are throwing out receipts and are trying to rid their body's of the drugs. (I don't know how long drugs stay in the body)

I think so too. Pookie and her hubby were making these drugs and were actually in the process of selling it before they got busted. So Police are probably trying to find out who was buying that load of drugs.
I bet the police isn’t looking for drug user they are searching for the distributor network among Thailand ET.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
I bet the police isn’t looking for drug user they are searching for the distributor network among Thailand ET.
I think so too. Im sure they know who is using and following that trail, they want the big guys.

So Pookie's case is big because of the international dealing and the amount of money transferred in and out of her account. I don't believe this is her first time as claimed.

x0unerthanlater

I think so too. Im sure they know who is using and following that trail, they want the big guys.

So Pookie's case is big because of the international dealing and the amount of money transferred in and out of her account. I don't believe this is her first time as claimed.
Didn't they mention she gets paid like 100K Baht per transaction? $$$$

No doubt about that. There's probably a trail online somewhere. That's how they found Pookie in the first place.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Didn't they mention she gets paid like 100K Baht per transaction? $$$$

No doubt about that. There's probably a trail online somewhere. That's how they found Pookie in the first place.
They caught Pookie cus they've been following this Taiwanese guy for over a year and the beginning of this year they got lead that he was going to make a big purchase so when they caught him, they were able to set the dealing with Pookie up.

x0unerthanlater

They caught Pookie cus they've been following this Taiwanese guy for over a year and the beginning of this year they got lead that he was going to make a big purchase so when they caught him, they were able to set the dealing with Pookie up.
Ahh I see I see. She really just got caught in a plan that was set up a year ago.
If she gets the death penalty, that's going to shake the industry.
She should fess up cuz it's a lose-lose situation.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Ahh I see I see. She really just got caught in a plan that was set up a year ago.
If she gets the death penalty, that's going to shake the industry.
She should fess up cuz it's a lose-lose situation.
What's worse? Life or death? Anyone remember that one celebrity that got convicted over 10 years ago? Is he out or still in prison? And what about that supermodel?

x0unerthanlater

What's worse? Life or death? Anyone remember that one celebrity that got convicted over 10 years ago? Is he out or still in prison? And what about that supermodel?
I think if she gets life, it's still dangerous for her in prison since she's got so many secrets. Unless Thailand has solitary confinement or something.
The celebrity guy and that supermodel are still in prison. I think that guy got life. Not sure about the supermodel.