❤️ Various ET News

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Was it Pat "Powerpat" ??
He got 42 yrs.
Yes i think him. He was like in his early 20's. One of ch7 talk show went to interview him a few years after he went to jail. It was so sad how he ruined his life. Wasn't he from RS too?

Anyways, so like 6 or so months ago there were rumors that Pookie was using and in the interview she said if she was, she is ouldnt be around this long. Well honey, the gods were listening and didnt appreciate that challenge.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Yes i think him. He was like in his early 20's. One of ch7 talk show went to interview him a few years after he went to jail. It was so sad how he ruined his life. Wasn't he from RS too?

Anyways, so like 6 or so months ago there were rumors that Pookie was using and in the interview she said if she was, she is ouldnt be around this long. Well honey, the gods were listening and didnt appreciate that challenge.
Yeah, he was RS too.
So many of them are from RS.
Touch was also caught smoking weed (not the biggest drug scandal) but he was dropped by RS after that.

Word must've gotten around that Pookie was distributing. Pretty hard to keep it on the low when you're a celebrity. Even if you aren't in the spotlight.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Yeah, he was RS too.
So many of them are from RS.
Touch was also caught smoking weed (not the biggest drug scandal) but he was dropped by RS after that.

Word must've gotten around that Pookie was distributing. Pretty hard to keep it on the low when you're a celebrity. Even if you aren't in the spotlight.
Yes a lot of them were from RS. It makes one wonder how they were managing their stars.

Sami

sarNie Egg
I see Tao boyscout was in the press. Is he part of it. I remember he did drugs awhile back too. Rs stars. What have you done. Pookie been scandalous. Remember when she w pregnant. Every rs stars did a paternity test. Something like that I don't really remember much. But the 90s lol. Flashback memories lane.

lakornwatcher

sarNie Adult
I suspected something was wrong with Pookie when she did the club Friday interview. She just seems so out of it like her interview didn't make sense. Even the host seems like they were confused with some of the stuff that she said.

its_ann

sarNie Juvenile
I just watched an clip with Kade and they were talking about his relationship with Noon. I guess it’s been over 10 years now, so he’s finally comfortable to talk about it. Back then I didn’t really follow the news about their breakup and Thai celebrity news wasn’t as easily accessible as it is now, so I didn’t know what actually happened between them.

After watching the clip and hearing Kade’s side, Noon broke up with him and he admitted it was his fault. He was in the peak of his career and couldn’t give up his party lifestyle. And he admit there were other girls during that time.

If I remember correctly, it was after their split that his career went spiraling down. Dang, can’t believe it’s been so long. I just feel super old now lol

Clip:

lakornwatcher

sarNie Adult
I just watched an clip with Kade and they were talking about his relationship with Noon. I guess it’s been over 10 years now, so he’s finally comfortable to talk about it. Back then I didn’t really follow the news about their breakup and Thai celebrity news wasn’t as easily accessible as it is now, so I didn’t know what actually happened between them.

After watching the clip and hearing Kade’s side, Noon broke up with him and he admitted it was his fault. He was in the peak of his career and couldn’t give up his party lifestyle. And he admit there were other girls during that time.

If I remember correctly, it was after their split that his career went spiraling down. Dang, can’t believe it’s been so long. I just feel super old now lol

Clip:

Kade and Noon were cute but he sounded like a jerk back then. Glad Noon was able to let go of their relationship and keep rising. Noon's career kept rising while his went downhill after their breakup. Noon is so pretty. Any guy would be lucky to have her. After they broke up, he then realized he made a big mistake and was heart broken for 3 yrs. Sad but then serves him right. Seems like he's a changed man now, so hopefully he's good to his wife now. His wife is not that pretty but she sounds like a nice and sweet person. Wish all of them the best.

its_ann

sarNie Juvenile
Kade and Noon were cute but he sounded like a jerk back then. Glad Noon was able to let go of their relationship and keep rising. Noon's career kept rising while his went downhill after their breakup. Noon is so pretty. Any guy would be lucky to have her. After they broke up, he then realized he made a big mistake and was heart broken for 3 yrs. Sad but then serves him right. Seems like he's a changed man now, so hopefully he's good to his wife now. His wife is not that pretty but she sounds like a nice and sweet person. Wish all of them the best.
Ahh ok. I never knew that. I remember watching their lakorns and they definitely had chemistry.

His wife does seem like a really sweet person. I also watched the clips with her and they seem like a happy couple. Best wishes for them.

pikachu

sarNie Egg
This may sound rude but you really didn't lie. The difference in how she looks between the photos she posts of hersel vs what he posts... well

Talking of Nadech and Yaya.. whoever has been choosing their scripts needs to get fired. Never really been a fan of them in dramas together but even individually they're starting to suck. Yaya's just going to be a hot insta babe to me. Nadech hasn't got the looks to be relegated like that.

http://instagr.am/p/BzH_HJalEb_/
Also can anyone tell me what lakorns this are? Shocked by how low these ratings are. Why is there such a big difference between them and Ch7? Because I've noticed that its not just one lakorn but ALL of them. Ch7 beats out all the other channels by a wide margin.

Liddysopretty

sarNie Juvenile
Well, the truth is out. To all of the naysayers who bashed Noon for cheating on Kade and causing the breakup. Well, there you have, from Kade's own mouth that he caused the breakup. Yes, it was Noon who initiated the breakup, I mean, who wouldn't? But it was Kade who caused her to. He cheated on her so many times. It always made news or rumor mills, but Noon always denied them and stood by his side. She really loved and cared for him. It's a pity that Kade didn't treasure her. She had it all and still does, but he didn't know what he had until he lost her. They were one of the best matched koo kwans of the century. It still hurts judging by how he tells the story and how they can never be friends, just random acquaintances who greet each other out of courtesy. That's so sad.

I think Noon will always be Kade's The One That Got Away. As for Noon, she did all she could, gave him all of her, stuck it through with him to the end, but she had to leave for him to realize her worth. If she didn't, he wouldn't realize how great of a woman she was even until now. Some guys are like that. They will drive a good woman out and regret but it's meant to be like that.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Noon may be the one that got away but his wife is the best woman for him. Yes she's not as pretty but she love him just as much and he stopped with her. People aren't giving her enough credit just because she's not as beautiful as Noon.

lakornwatcher

sarNie Adult
Noon may be the one that got away but his wife is the best woman for him. Yes she's not as pretty but she love him just as much and he stopped with her. People aren't giving her enough credit just because she's not as beautiful as Noon.

Yeah his wife is not as beautiful as Noon but I think his wife is best woman for him too. It sounded like she was willing to adjust alot of herself for him. She just sounded so sweet and lovely. I like her personality from the interview. Kade is a lucky guy bc if I were her, I don't know if I would put up with him. He didn't sound like he was such a great bf. Hopefully he's a good hb.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Even if Kade didn't cheat and let say they ended up married, would they last? Seems like they wanted different things in life. Life worked out for both of them. Just hope all the cheating rumors of Todd is false cus Noon would had just went from one cheater to the next.