❤️[ONE31] Hua Jai Sila (?): Tor Thanaphob/ Fernynop Nopjira/ Ann Sirium/ Ben Raviyanun/

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Anyway i messaged the person and they denied it.

In the end...
I said... If you want to deny it then fine we just end this conversation here.

No point in arguing any longer.

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
The three info i got there was the pairing fern with jes, film this year in remakes and tono next year with something new. But we know cant trust everything on wiki
You guys speaking of Film - which Film is this? There's 2 Films, and both I like, especially Film Rattapoom Toekongsap.

This one?

Or this one?

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
:facepalm: can we just move on from talking about what happened with si and kwan.

We should seriously move on with min.

Regardless what happened with kwan and si... we need to be strong like min!
Don't worry! Min is totally unaffected so we should be too. If anyone wants to relive that awful moment take another look at the scene about the fences - where Tor came to save the day when he threw Kwan off him! He violently threw her off she went flying onto her mother! BEST!

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Don't worry! Min is totally unaffected so we should be too. If anyone wants to relive that awful moment take another look at the scene about the fences - where Tor came to save the day when he threw Kwan off him! He violently threw her off she went flying onto her mother! BEST!
AND REWATCH THE MOMENT OUR MIN SLAPPED KWAN

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
Fine, fine, I promise after this I'll seriously concentrate on my work for sure - but please, please, can anyone give a flying gist of what Min said to Kwan in the early part this scene? It sort of shut her up! Only the eyes have gone red-rimmed like a vampire! Evil Kwan looks like ready to have a fit!

If you can translate, I'd be so grateful - till I guess I can work properly then. Thanks.