❤️[ONE31] Hua Jai Sila (?): Tor Thanaphob/ Fernynop Nopjira/ Ann Sirium/ Ben Raviyanun/

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
Shoot if I have to work and stay up late I don't think I could function. I don't know how y'all can do it.
It's the same as before the world of Thai dramas. Go on a pub crawl or dances in the clubs, get gingerly home long after the witching hour - and still wake at 7 for the office! You can do it, everybody does.

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Fine, fine, I promise after this I'll seriously concentrate on my work for sure - but please, please, can anyone give a flying gist of what Min said to Kwan in the early part this scene? It sort of shut her up! Only the eyes have gone red-rimmed like a vampire! Evil Kwan looks like ready to have a fit!

If you can translate, I'd be so grateful - till I guess I can work properly then. Thanks.
This is my translation, this scene for the highlight video
http://instagr.am/p/BxwA1F4guCO/

byebye

sarNie OldFart
It's the same as before the world of Thai dramas. Go on a pub crawl or dances in the clubs, get gingerly home long after the witching hour - and still wake at 7 for the office! You can do it, everybody does.
I haven't work for so long wouldn't know what to do in the morning lol. I don't even take my kids to school my husband does. And if he wants me to take the kids to school he have to tell me a day or two in advance so I can prepare myself hahahha.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Im slowly dying. I feel it. Headache often. Eating. Sleeping. All messed up.
Yikes...those days. I hate those headaches especially if I watch something emotional and cry...then can't sleep. Waking up with swollen eyes hahaha. Take care of yourself you don't want to get sick.

alissaax

Theres so many spoilers already and i dont even knowwhats happening on twitter ....i see so many on ig already too

alissaax

Yikes...those days. I hate those headaches especially if I watch something emotional and cry...then can't sleep. Waking up with swollen eyes hahaha. Take care of yourself you don't want to get sick.
Ive been drinking alot of water but lacking sleep. Trying not to get sick... especially since its flu season