❤️[ONE31] Hua Jai Sila (?): Tor Thanaphob/ Fernynop Nopjira/ Ann Sirium/ Ben Raviyanun/

Rosi

Wifey #42
Im slowly dying. I feel it. Headache often. Eating. Sleeping. All messed up.
Thanks everyone, all of you guys who did the translations to help the rest of us understand the story. And well, just now I saw that youtube has uploaded the full episodes of 21 & 22, and it's kind of sad you want to know so bad what they're saying and you can't - you have to wait. I think from the scene of Min & Sila arriving home after that "up yours Kwan!" conversation, she looks rather down. Here you have a newly engaged woman, & to a man you love too, I'd thought she'd be happy. Min looks like she's got reservations......? I wonder also what was Pirath taking to his bit** of a wife before he took that huge luggage away; & that's a strange scene a police officer is watching Sawit's dad whacking his son without stopping him! Sawit deserves whatever for sure but that's really so odd this piece of script. All in now we have to wait for the subbers to load up on daily motion or something. And how did Sida managed to get bailed? To kill again another day? That's so unfair!

(The music score that follows Min & Sila when they went upstairs & talked in the bedroom, it captures the heart so emotionally)

Last edited:

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Thanks everyone, all of you guys who did the translations to help the rest of us understand the story. And well, just now I saw that youtube has uploaded the full episodes of 21 & 22, and it's kind of sad you want to know so bad what they're saying and you can't - you have to wait. I think from the scene of Min & Sila arriving home after that "up yours Kwan!" conversation, she looks rather down. Here you have a newly engaged woman, & to a man you love too, I'd thought she'd be happy. Min looks like she's got reservations......? I wonder also what was Pirath taking to his bit** of a wife before he took that huge luggage away; & that's a strange scene a police officer is watching Sawit's dad whacking his son without stopping him! Sawit deserves whatever for sure but that's really so odd this piece of script. All in now we have to wait for the subbers to load up on daily motion or something. And how did Sida managed to get bailed? To kill again another day? That's so unfair!

(The music score that follows Min & Sila when they went upstairs & talked in the bedroom, it captures the heart so emotionally)
If you go back through the thread @MKfan132 did recaps

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Lol he is calling sick on her behalf :risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3: why P Tor, Min has to work!!!!
It's great that he takes over! Min, left to her own devices is just too kind for words, her goodness is sometimes her weakness.
In my mind i was thinking to make sure baby si and baby min happens... someone commented on my ig post MORNING SICKNESS. :risas3: :risas3: :risas3: :risas3: :p :love: :icon12: OVERPROTECTIVE SI I WANT TO SEE.