❤️[ONE31] Hua Jai Sila (?): Tor Thanaphob/ Fernynop Nopjira/ Ann Sirium/ Ben Raviyanun/

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
I’m glad that he is under ONEHD, or else we all would not have chance to come back to this left alone forum. Im so so glad Min and Tor got to be in HJS. I didn’t get to do this DARA stalking for more than 7 years and so glad this page is still active.
Hes isnt exactly under one31. Hes under agent naodaobangkok i think always has been even when he was doing drama with ch3. He's uncle is pretty well known and important person at search ent under ch3 i cant remember his role. It was in a interview or something about tor and they mention his uncle.

anniem

sarNie Adult
Hes isnt exactly under one31. Hes under agent naodaobangkok i think always has been even when he was doing drama with ch3. He's uncle is pretty well known and important person at search ent under ch3 i cant remember his role. It was in a interview or something about tor and they mention his uncle.
Oh!!!! Ok, I hope he will sign with Onehd then. I don’t watch much lakorn anymore. I’m very selective on what to watch and recently, only watch Onehd lakorn, they produced very very good lakorns.