❤️[ONE31] Hua Jai Sila (?): Tor Thanaphob/ Fernynop Nopjira/ Ann Sirium/ Ben Raviyanun/

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
hahahah...it'll be like this, can't they add a wedding, can't they add a baby...what about making them grow old together. Or we need a second season lol. It's just hard to say good bye. The clip with Minta putting her hand over her mouth when Sila tried to kiss her is already at 2.1 mil. So the thirst for these two are real. I can see the whining and complaining lol
There's probably is a wedding added already....Fern said the ending would be different to the old ver.

If we take notice of things here and there... small clues leading that direction too. That they had a major event with most of the characters.

Every character will have an ending conclusion.
Whatever they did, will have their own consequences.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I wouldn't be surprised if they might get pairred up again soon... but i freaking want fern with film.... tono.....and...tre... maybe pair tor and fern end of next year hahahahaa... after she works with a few other people then meet tor again.
Fern and Tor can wait. No matter how much I love the couple I need them to space out. She needs more experience and gain them by acting with other people. Everyone has their way of acting and she can learn a lot that way. I need Fern and Film. Both have grown into their acting and not to add, they are so comfortable with each other. Also, Film probably update his IG with some cute BTS photos of them rather than having Fern do all that by herself lol. But I adore their friendship and if off screen they are that well connected imagine on screen.

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Not sure if any of you are Ferny fans that follow her news, but I read on BitterKisses FB that there's talk about Ferny being in a new remake with Film (even though they aren't the endgame couple :sad6:), have you guys heard anything?

alissaax

Not sure if any of you are Ferny fans that follow her news, but I read on BitterKisses FB that there's talk about Ferny being in a new remake with Film (even though they aren't the endgame couple :sad6:), have you guys heard anything?
Yeah i translated the info on wiki. Nothing is comfirmed though just have wait to see. What rumours and facts are true.

alissaax

The three info i got there was the pairing fern with jes, film this year in remakes and tono next year with something new. But we know cant trust everything on wiki