❤️[ONE31] Hua Jai Sila (?): Tor Thanaphob/ Fernynop Nopjira/ Ann Sirium/ Ben Raviyanun/

natsumi83

sarNie Egg
Why nine by nine hypnotize lyrics killed me..... slowly. Hahdduvuehcurbfsiej uwjsjwjdjw it just the whole entire lyrics of the song.. i cant explain.
View attachment 35484
after you have mentioned 9x9 Hypnotize together with Tor and Min..
I began to see this song lyric in another light and auto link with the couple and hope the willing scene come soon.. haha

Rosi

Wifey #42
I laugh every time though. Because of the angle shots and he had to keep his lip against her forehead...
There's one thing I'd like to know, if any of you guys can enlighten me, why is it that Sila from early on keeps locking deep kisses on Min whenever he could? He can't have done because of being in love, can he? Because it all starts shortly after they met - how could he do that when he claimed he's not her Tor, warned her to stay away, accused her of underhand tactics to snare him? He was very mean to her! Sure he remembers her, but wasn't it just that? It was a good friend he left behind when they were kids but now they're adults & Min wasn't supposed to register in his plans. Upto Episode 20 I don't see him saying he's waited for her all his life - the way Min has done, Min never hid the fact she loves her P'Tor. So he kissed her for anger? Or to shut her up? She's in his way & just a girl for the taking? Which? Surely not love, not so soon, he didn't know the adult Min yet.

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
after you have mentioned 9x9 Hypnotize together with Tor and Min..
I began to see this song lyric in another light and auto link with the couple and hope the willing scene come soon.. haha
Their other song too, night light :risas3: :nut: i associate so many songs to them.

alissaax

There's one thing I'd like to know, if any of you guys can enlighten me, why is it that Sila from early on keeps locking deep kisses on Min whenever he could? He can't have done because of being in love, can he? Because it all starts shortly after they met - how could he do that when he claimed he's not her Tor, warned her to stay away, accused her of underhand tactics to snare him? He was very mean to her! Sure he remembers her, but wasn't it just that? It was a good friend he left behind when they were kids but now they're adults & Min wasn't supposed to register in his plans. Upto Episode 20 I don't see him saying he's waited for her all his life - the way Min has done, Min never hid the fact she loves her P'Tor. So he kissed her for anger? Or to shut her up? She's in his way & just a girl for the taking? Which? Surely not love, not so soon, he didn't know the adult Min yet.
He doesn't think straight when its her.
Conflicted feelings.

Someone whom always cared about him
Someone who gave him good memeries.

He cares about her.. but he was determined to get his revenge and this girl constantly bothering him... she wants to prove his someone he doesn't want to admit he is yet.

She confronts him and he denys constantly.

He wanted to show her, he isnt the man she wants him to be.
That he's sila. Not her P'tor.

Two different people.

Or....
The temptation.
The lust.
The beauty in her is just too captivating... to ignore.

g3123

sarNie Egg
Well he does tell his Aunt Mam that he is in love with a girl from 20 years and that love is impossible because of the path he has chosen and he is ok if the girl hates him so that she will stay away from him.( was this ep 8? after the gym scene) That is why he behaves so meanly towards her ( at least thats what he claims!) so that she hates him. But once she really stays away from him, he can't take it. He wants her around him.

But yeah that transition between hate and love was not clear like Min was screaming "i hate you" in one episode and suddenly Min was aplogizing to him in the next for misunderstanding him despite her knowledge that P tor had slept with P Kwan. And even P Tor was quite nonchalant about his sleeping with P Kwan. So yeah there is some hazy plot there.

But guess what......WILLLLINGGGGG is coming up and am happy :cheer: LOL.

Leesy77

sarNie Hatchling
Honestly early on in EP 5 when he kissed her he was trying to make a point but I believe he really fell for her after that as he pulled her even deeper for the kiss. He deliberately went to her house to see her, I don't even know, maybe to flirt ahahhaa, or to prove something. But Tor however did always love his Min too. When he saw her again he was battling with feelings of happiness and I guess... Nervousness? As she was someone he knew from his past that could stop him from getting the revenge he wanted.

I get your point in not seeing it though, as it's not as obvious as Min's love. But it could also be due to the way he hides his hearts and feelings (or at least tried to) whereas Min doesn't at all. No over woman has Tor/Sila loved, and his kisses, at least in Ep6 and Ep8 were as punishment, part of his anger. He did want her to stop thinking he was the same as her P'Tor... But I'd argue he kissed her because of his longing for her too. He wants her, always has. But as usual Thai pra'eks can be stupid and blind and choose the revenge over their heart.

That's my summary of it at least haha and how I see Sila. I'm just thankful that in this version they're sweet with each other now, and Min is certainly much more loveable.

Leesy77

sarNie Hatchling
So keen on the willing oml!! They've been teasing us about it for agesss, as I knew that scene in EP 22 wouldn't be it!

alissaax

Well he does tell his Aunt Mam that he is in love with a girl from 20 years and that love is impossible because of the path he has chosen and he is ok if the girl hates him so that she will stay away from him.( was this ep 8? after the gym scene) That is why he behaves so meanly towards her ( at least thats what he claims!) so that she hates him. But once she really stays away from him, he can't take it. He wants her around him.

But yeah that transition between hate and love was not clear like Min was screaming "i hate you" in one episode and suddenly Min was aplogizing to him in the next for misunderstanding him despite her knowledge that P tor had slept with P Kwan. And even P Tor was quite nonchalant about his sleeping with P Kwan. So yeah there is some hazy plot there.

Hahaha how can i forgot the 20 years. :facepalm: :fighting3: :risas3:

Rosi

Wifey #42
The only thing she has over Minta is they slept together first...revenge or not she had him first there. That's why I wished they would let him sleep with Minta first.
I however think it's preferable that Min is having a free man, free after he has taken out the trash that is called Kwan. It didn't even register to me that Kwan is first & that's a win above Min, because Sila did it with eyes & mind wide open - with hatred, disgust, cruelty; it's obvious he didn't feel a thing except it's like taking out a bad tooth. If you noticed I think it was Kwan doing all the work! She's so far gone all the thrill she worked out is in her mind, she likely didn't notice he's not on the same plane. The next day Sila is so cock sure in his treatment of Kwan, there's no room for doubt of a possibility that Kwan would get pregnant or anything like that; he must have protected himself real well. When a guy does that it shows he never for a second lost his mind, but in fact calculating & manipulative. He rid himself of dirt (Kwan), and came to Min on a clean slate. Which is great!
If he had slept with Min first, then go with Kwan that would be terrible! No matter how it'll hurt Min no end!

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I however think it's preferable that Min is having a free man, free after he has taken out the trash that is called Kwan. It didn't even register to me that Kwan is first & that's a win above Min, because Sila did it with eyes & mind wide open - with hatred, disgust, cruelty; it's obvious he didn't feel a thing except it's like taking out a bad tooth. If you noticed I think it was Kwan doing all the work! She's so far gone all the thrill she worked out is in her mind, she likely didn't notice he's not on the same plane. The next day Sila is so cock sure in his treatment of Kwan, there's no room for doubt of a possibility that Kwan would get pregnant or anything like that; he must have protected himself real well. When a guy does that it shows he never for a second lost his mind, but in fact calculating & manipulative. He rid himself of dirt (Kwan), and came to Min on a clean slate. Which is great!
If he had slept with Min first, then go with Kwan that would be terrible! No matter how it'll hurt Min no end!
For some it's that way, but sleeping is sleeping, to me. He still went inside her and that's as intimate as a person can get. Sleeping with an enemy doesn't make the sleeping part any more irrelevant. In the dark, with immeasurable amount of hatred he still found a way to have an orgasm hahahah. It's a lakorn thinking too much will only lead to someone questioning their insanity lol. I was annoyed it happened...got over it and now looking forward to Minta and her P'Tor moments.

Rosi

Wifey #42
For some it's that way, but sleeping is sleeping, to me. He still went inside her and that's as intimate as a person can get. Sleeping with an enemy doesn't make the sleeping part any more irrelevant. In the dark, with immeasurable amount of hatred he still found a way to have an orgasm hahahah. It's a lakorn thinking too much will only lead to someone questioning their insanity lol. I was annoyed it happened...got over it and now looking forward to Minta and her P'Tor moments.
Yeaaaa, put it like that I agree - sleeping is sleeping, no ways around it. Of course I did wished it never happened, why must it have to be THAT, is there no other way to prove his point? I was actually very surprised the script calls for this black mark on Sila to proceed. He could have switched off the lights & bring a leper in his place; or maybe any animal or vegetable hahaha just as long as it's not himself.

Rosi

Wifey #42

He did? He said that to his aunt? Oh no, I missed that one! Have to go look it up, thanks. But that's great - he's kissing because he loves!