❤️[ONE31] Hua Jai Sila (?): Tor Thanaphob/ Fernynop Nopjira/ Ann Sirium/ Ben Raviyanun/

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Omfg did editor oak seriously caption the photo of the girls, powerpuff girls. Hahahahahahaaa. Okay.

I should sleep now before i die...from these spoilers.

Gooodnight! :icon12::icon12::love:

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Made a discovery (hopefully!) to confirm something of the spoilers we've been shared. Remember the shoes? Pretty sure they're Min's. And on her story is was a scene of a dark bedroom, which means I reckon they'll be a love scene right after the fight with Sawit. Here are the photos of both her dress and shoes hehe

View attachment 35477

View attachment 35476

View attachment 35478

View attachment 35479

View attachment 35480

cr: fernypop
I think it's the willing scene.

Just watched this!

To sum it up, she is now a brand ambassador of a clothing brand (sorry I missed the name of the brand will correct later unless someone can catch it)
China has bought the license rights to air HUA JAI SILA after it finishes airing in Thailand.

She talks about how ONE31 has frequent assessments to see the growth and improvements of their rookies. Sort of like Idol trainees who has monthly assessments before debut. etc
On the day she had to audition for HJS, it was her grandmother's funeral. She was able to attend the audition in the morning and then the funeral in the afternoon. This girl is a fighter! She said it wasn't her best audition, but she gave it the best she got. She didn't want to miss the opportunity and regret it.

Yes, they have just finished filing the last scene of HJS....
Wow, Fern is so strong.

Rosi

Wifey #42
Honestly early on in EP 5 when he kissed her he was trying to make a point but I believe he really fell for her after that as he pulled her even deeper for the kiss. He deliberately went to her house to see her, I don't even know, maybe to flirt ahahhaa, or to prove something. But Tor however did always love his Min too. When he saw her again he was battling with feelings of happiness and I guess... Nervousness? As she was someone he knew from his past that could stop him from getting the revenge he wanted.

I get your point in not seeing it though, as it's not as obvious as Min's love. But it could also be due to the way he hides his hearts and feelings (or at least tried to) whereas Min doesn't at all. No over woman has Tor/Sila loved, and his kisses, at least in Ep6 and Ep8 were as punishment, part of his anger. He did want her to stop thinking he was the same as her P'Tor... But I'd argue he kissed her because of his longing for her too. He wants her, always has. But as usual Thai pra'eks can be stupid and blind and choose the revenge over their heart.

That's my summary of it at least haha and how I see Sila. I'm just thankful that in this version they're sweet with each other now, and Min is certainly much more loveable.
Now that's a very good reason to watch Episode 5 again! How he does the kisses! And the moment it veered into something else.....
I like that he started to go to her house - it's like the saying if you can't see the person, a glimpse of the edge of her rooftop will do ehehh. It's cool the way he turns up in the darkness, his easy walk ..... but you know what the real sad thing is? In the beginning it's not about Min herself but more I think the small house where Min often made him forget his troubles for a while. She fixed his hurts, injuries; brought him food - she did it all there in that house. The old place meant a great deal to him. Unexpectedly, his forays there gave him an updated insight into her life; that she is bullied that has never changed, but in a subtle way gone worse. That probably woke up love in him, because they shared the same evil thing.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Yeaaaa, put it like that I agree - sleeping is sleeping, no ways around it. Of course I did wished it never happened, why must it have to be THAT, is there no other way to prove his point? I was actually very surprised the script calls for this black mark on Sila to proceed. He could have switched off the lights & bring a leper in his place; or maybe any animal or vegetable hahaha just as long as it's not himself.
No vegetables because that takes some creative foreplay and I can't even stand him lying there lifeless on top of her imagine if objects were involved o_O

alissaax

:facepalm: can we just move on from talking about what happened with si and kwan.

We should seriously move on with min.

Regardless what happened with kwan and si... we need to be strong like min!

byebye

sarNie OldFart
:facepalm: can we just move on from talking about what happened with si and kwan.

We should seriously move on with min.

Regardless what happened with kwan and si... we need to be strong like min!
I'm good either way but it's still apart of the lakorn so it is what it is ;) Kwan and Sila will be talked about until they decide to put her in jail or let her move out of the country. Until then, she's gonna be a pest. Nothing much we can do about it. I honestly, would never want to be strong like Min. When it comes to that kind of stuff Min can be strong and take one for the team. I don't care how much the person means to me or how much love there is, taking someone back with a blink of an eye for sleeping with a relative is yeah...go on Min :)

alissaax

Hahaha my guessing was slightly off. But chance it ending over 26 was right. :risas3::cheer::clap::thumbup:
It was never going to reach 29 unless they keep add more content but they cant keep up to filming to air.

alissaax

Wow I can’t believe it’s coming to an end :(:crybaby2:never followed a lakorn like this before... it literally took over my life I feel like:confused0::confused12::nut:
Hahahah it happens with a lot of us... once in a while probably. Welcome to our world of watching lakornss...

Buppaesunniwaat was the worst...

the thread will always be the longest thread active... and devoted fans. Hua jai sila would be second right....now.

alissaax

Confirmed another 5 episodes left aaaaaaaaaaa

I’ll be lurking silently and come back on monday
5 episode is too short can't they just go ahead and make it to 30 hahahah....being greedy here. I don't care if they make her run away from Sila or whatever lol.
Just wait and watch peope come out complaining why it isnt 29!? :facepalm::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::BangHead::rolleyes:

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Just wait and watch peope come out complaining why it isnt 29!? :facepalm::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::BangHead::rolleyes:
hahahah...it'll be like this, can't they add a wedding, can't they add a baby...what about making them grow old together. Or we need a second season lol. It's just hard to say good bye. The clip with Minta putting her hand over her mouth when Sila tried to kiss her is already at 2.1 mil. So the thirst for these two are real. I can see the whining and complaining lol

alissaax

hahahah...it'll be like this, can't they add a wedding, can't they add a baby...what about making them grow old together. Or we need a second season lol. It's just hard to say good bye. The clip with Minta putting her hand over her mouth when Sila tried to kiss her is already at 2.1 mil. So the thirst for these two are real. I can see the whining and complaining lol
I wouldn't be surprised if they might get pairred up again soon... but i freaking want fern with film.... tono.....and...tre... maybe pair tor and fern end of next year hahahahaa... after she works with a few other people then meet tor again.