❤️[ONE31] Hua Jai Sila (?): Tor Thanaphob/ Fernynop Nopjira/ Ann Sirium/ Ben Raviyanun/

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
I hope you did enjoy your day! ❤
Lol on my bday Saturday i watched dramas and had food and tissues. Finished an fanart. I wanted to see my niece and nephew but im sick.
And i just spent my sunday sleeping in and started a new thai ebook. Im dead cause cant stop thinking of tor and fern as the main characters ....
There so manny similarities to moments in hua jai sila. Half way through the book already. They wont admit they love one another yet. But the jealousy and protectiveness is so khun si.

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Lol on my bday Saturday i watched dramas and had food and tissues. Finished an fanart. I wanted to see my niece and nephew but im sick.
And i just spent my sunday sleeping in and started a new thai ebook. Im dead cause cant stop thinking of tor and fern as the main characters ....
There so manny similarities to moments in hua jai sila. Half way through the book already. They wont admit they love one another yet. But the jealousy and protectiveness is so khun si.
Aww, feel better hun.

Rosi

Wifey #42
Love, love this picture! So beautiful in their twosomeness, can't help thinking they seem at peace, assured of each other's deep love. Min is so feminine while Sila's height makes those long legs of his lithe & sexy. People don't often say those things about men but his lankiness somehow adds grace.

I'm on Episode 20 and realised actually Min started sleeping with Sila since this episode. Though they didn't do anything they started being together & didn't part right up to the time they got engaged. Sila lost his aunt's presence yet at the same time stopped being alone in a big way, he gained having Min by his side a constant partner.

Last edited:

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
Love, love this picture! So beautiful in their twosomeness, can't help thinking they seem at peace, assured of each other's deep love. Min is so feminine while Sila's height makes those long legs of his lithe & sexy. People don't often say those things about men but his lankiness somehow adds grace.

I'm on Episode 20 and realised actually Min started sleeping with Sila since this episode. Though they didn't do anything they started being together & didn't part right up to the time they got engaged. Sila lost his aunt's presence yet at the same time stopped being alone in a big way, he gained having Min by his side a constant partner.
I agree on Tor's lanky physique . I remember in a talk show (today's show) for leh lub, nadech and yaya said that Tor's good in action - that eventho he is super tall but his movements are pretty

It's definitely the way he move. He be using those long legs and long torso for good use :naughty2:

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
Funny thing happened today; i went to a colleague's wedding and during the photo session i gave my phone to the cameraman. I have Sila&Min wedding photo as my lockscreen ‐ the one with Sila looking at Min who is backfacing the camera.

The cameraman asked me if that was my wedding picture -- and i almost said yes if my friend didn't spoil it and told him that I'm not married :fighting3::BangHead:

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Funny thing happened today; i went to a colleague's wedding and during the photo session i gave my phone to the cameraman. I have Sila&Min wedding photo as my lockscreen ‐ the one with Sila looking at Min who is backfacing the camera.

The cameraman asked me if that was my wedding picture -- and i almost said yes if my friend didn't spoil it and told him that I'm not married :fighting3::BangHead:
Aww.

tnpnjr

sarNie Egg
hello everyone !! i know this is so random but ive only joined this thread after the drama ended:crybaby2:anyways i enjoy reading this longass thread as i recall scenes from huajai sila hahahah thats how much i enjoy this particular drama:aaaaa:and i feel all of u for the frustations of waiting and im grateful that i only had to wait after ep 17 bcs before that i only binge-watched it hahahahah

One question tho: does anyone know the title of the song that played on the scene when sila slept with kwan??? (SORRY I KNOW EVERYONE HATED THE SCENE BUT I CANT HELP LOL THE SONG SOUNDED GOOD) AHHAHAHAHAHA

alissaax

hello everyone !! i know this is so random but ive only joined this thread after the drama ended:crybaby2:anyways i enjoy reading this longass thread as i recall scenes from huajai sila hahahah thats how much i enjoy this particular drama:aaaaa:and i feel all of u for the frustations of waiting and im grateful that i only had to wait after ep 17 bcs before that i only binge-watched it hahahahah

One question tho: does anyone know the title of the song that played on the scene when sila slept with kwan??? (SORRY I KNOW EVERYONE HATED THE SCENE BUT I CANT HELP LOL THE SONG SOUNDED GOOD) AHHAHAHAHAHA
I hate love.
เกลียดความรัก - Jiew Piyanut (New Jiew)

alissaax

And hi!!

Welcome to the huajaisila thread!!
The obsession is an incurable disease!! :icon12:

:p:icon12::icon12::love::love::love::rolleyes::angel10::p:risas3::risas3::risas3::fighting3::fighting3::fighting3::aaaaa::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: