❤️[ONE31] Hua Jai Sila (?): Tor Thanaphob/ Fernynop Nopjira/ Ann Sirium/ Ben Raviyanun/

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Once both have another hit lakorn with another person, they'd have another horde of these fanatics :facepalm:
Its because theres others that keep adding more fuel to the burning fire. And dont understand or realise they have gone too far....
And dont understand that there need to be boundaries set not to cross. And not to go overboard about everything regarding their work and personal life.
They say they have respect but pretend his gf doesn't exist and get mad if he's with her. Like wtf, she's his girlfriend and ofcourse they're going to be at the same place and meet each other whenever they can.
Their relationship was never a secret.
Like is she meant to be a ghost and hide in the shadows, always and forever just to please them?

Its fine to ship if you have boundaries and not attached too much feeling into something that isnt entirely reality.
Have some respect towards those peoples feelings and life too.
They're people who are seeking happiness and love too. They should be able to have love and happiness with anyone they chose. Whether those things will come and go, or actually last forever.
Let them decide their fate and destiny.
Just be happy and support them.
No one is perfect.
We all have imperfections.

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
Its because theres others that keep adding more fuel to the burning fire. And dont understand or realise they have gone too far....
And dont understand that there need to be boundaries set not to cross. And not to go overboard about everything regarding their work and personal life.
They say they have respect but pretend his gf doesn't exist and get mad if he's with her. Like wtf, she's his girlfriend and ofcourse they're going to be at the same place and meet each other whenever they can.
Like is she meant to be a ghost and hide in the shadows, always and forever just to please them?

Its fine to ship if you have boundaries and not attached too much feeling into something that isnt entirely reality.
Have some respect towards those peoples feelings and life too.
They're people who are seeking happiness and love too. They should be able to have love and happiness with anyone they chose. Whether those things will come and go, or actually last forever.
Let them decide their fate and destiny.
Just be happy and support them.
No one is perfect.
We all have imperfections.
I even saw that some said that Tor went to ordain cause he need to find peace after his feelings got waivered cause of Fern or something like im speechless.
He definitely planned to ordain a while ago

alissaax

I even saw that some said that Tor went to ordain cause he need to find peace after his feelings got waivered cause of Fern or something like im speechless.
He definitely planned to ordain a while ago
Lol some people just consider their thoughts to be right. He's a really busy person and this was obviously planned to not disturb his work schedules. He had so many work and projects since last year....

He's really into the buddhist religion and meditation. It helps him control himself, life and work.
The first time, he ordain he realised how important his family was, and he change his entire life around from being a young teenager troublemaker to a young man whose determined to look after and take care of his family, give them anything and everything.

natsumi83

sarNie Egg
out of the blue, this thought pop in my mind..
what if Tor went ordain as he is planning for marriage with his gf, i wonder what will these people react?
as they believed what they think is good or right for Tor. :confused0:

alissaax

out of the blue, this thought pop in my mind..
what if Tor went ordain as he is planning for marriage with his gf, i wonder what will these people react?
as they believed what they think is good or right for Tor. :confused0:
THEY WOULD GO CRAZY AND RAGE. BECAUSE SHE ISNT GOOD PRETTY BEAUTY ENOUGH TO BE WITH HIM.

But for me. I'll be happy for them!
I'll be waiting to celebrate. :risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::cheer::cheer::cheer::clap::clap::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

I adore they've been together for so long and so supportive of one another in their careers.

natsumi83

sarNie Egg
THEY WOULD GO CRAZY AND RAGE. BECAUSE SHE ISNT GOOD PRETTY BEAUTY ENOUGH TO BE WITH HIM.

I'll be waiting to celebrate. :risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::cheer::cheer::cheer::clap::clap::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

I adore they've been together for so long and so supportive of one another in their careers.
hahaha.. i also think they will go CRAZY too! :risas3::risas3:

if really that Tor wanna get married with his gf, I'll be happy for them. :clap::clap::love::love:
it never easy to be together so long yet so supportive for each other for their careers or thing they like.

xdanavelvetx

sarNie Adult

They are crazy. I also support them. I think they are lovely couple. Also she's cute. The important thing is if tor is happy with her, they should respect his decision.

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
They are crazy. I also support them. I think they are lovely couple. Also she's cute. The important thing is if tor is happy with her, they should respect his decision.
i hate how nowadays people are all like "look doesnt matter" "everyone is beautiful on the inside" bla bla bla - but when it comes to this, suddenly its "sorry not trying to be mean but she's not even that pretty. tor looks better with fern" im like EXCUSE ME ??

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I feel like when Tor decided to get married, most fans will be happy for him. There's going to be a few that's not but it's always going to be the case with every fandom. Besides, once Fern is in another lakorn with a guy she generate chemistry with, they be shipping her with him and Tor and Fern will be a distant memory. I mean, people be shipping basically anyone couple with a lakorn lol. If Fern and Film is in a new lakorn together I feel the shipping is as intense since they aren't afraid to hold back even off screen.

alissaax

I translated the titles and add ep to the song list.
เพราะหัวใจเป็นของเธอ - Yes'Sir Days
Main OST × Because my heart is yours
Get You Out - Atom x Maiyarap
Episode 1
พูดไม่ได้สักที - Yes'Sir Days
Episode 7 × I can never say it
หัวใจของเธอ - Bie Sukrit
Episode 10 × My heart is yours
ความเงียบดังที่สุด - Getsunova
Episode 11 × The loudest silence
รู้ดีว่าไม่ดี - Getsunova feat. Youngohm
Episode 11 × I know that I'm not good