❤️[ONE31] Hua Jai Sila (?): Tor Thanaphob/ Fernynop Nopjira/ Ann Sirium/ Ben Raviyanun/

natsumi83

sarNie Egg
Hahaha nothing just saw same post same comments by crazy shippers.

Thankyou!! :icon12:
hahaha.. there are alot crazy shippers out there.
today i across some too. as there is an interview post of Tor abt the "personal drama" and he explained his stand and abt him & Fern is close P' ~ Nong in work.
some said crazy thing again. :facepalm::facepalm::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Last edited:

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
hahaha.. there are alot crazy shippers out there.
today i across some too. as there is an interview post of Tor abt the "personal drama" and he explained his stand and abt him & Fern is close P' ~ Nong in work.
some said crazy thing again. :facepalm::facepalm::rolleyes::rolleyes:
If they want to think beyond then they can... but when they go attacking and abusing others for not believing and thinking the same... is beyond ridiculous. And they have no respect what so ever, living in a world full of imaginations, filled with their fantasy that isn't real. and when their world crumbles and shattered, the bubble finally pops. They blame those two people for giving them false hope. When it was just their imagination in a fastany that they cant understand or differentiate the difference in their imagination and reality.

natsumi83

sarNie Egg
If they want to think beyond then they can... but when they go attacking and abusing others for not believing and thinking the same... is beyond ridiculous. And they have no respect what so ever, living in a world full of imaginations, filled with their fantasy that isn't real. and when their world crumbles and shattered, the bubble finally pops. They blame those two people for giving them false hope. When it was just their imagination in a fastany that they cant understand or differentiate the difference in their imagination and reality.
agreed with you. they can live in their fantasy world but they need to accept the reality as well.
even Tor went ordained, they also didnt spare him or Fern with the attack/abuse. :facepalm: :facepalm:

that why at times i choose not to look at the news.
just happily re-watch HJS & stay in the drama bubble.. hahaha

alissaax

agreed with you. they can live in their fantasy world but they need to accept the reality as well.
even Tor went ordained, they also didnt spare him or Fern with the attack/abuse. :facepalm: :facepalm:

that why at times i choose not to look at the news.
This is why i have a line i dont cross. If i do, i pull myself back into reality.

I only wish for them to be happy and have their own happiness with someone they truly love.
If they're happy with someone else or end up together.
It doesn't bother me, because i dont attach my feelings and emotions too deeply.
I want those i love and adore to able to love anyone and live happily.

natsumi83

sarNie Egg
This is why i have a line i dont cross. If i do, i pull myself back into reality.

I only wish for them to be happy and have their own happiness with someone they truly love.
If they're happy with someone else or end up together.
It doesn't bother me, because i dont attach my feelings and emotions too deeply.
I want those i love and adore to able to love anyone and live happily.
i believe majority of their fans wish for them to be happy and be with someone they truly love, like me and you.
just only some crazy shippers will make some "troubles" here n there. hopefully after awhile, it will be better. :)

alissaax

i believe majority of their fans wish for them to be happy and be with someone they truly love, like me and you.
just only some crazy shippers will make some "troubles" here n there. hopefully after awhile, it will be better. :)
Some wont. We're always going to have them.