❤️[ONE31] Hua Jai Sila (?): Tor Thanaphob/ Fernynop Nopjira/ Ann Sirium/ Ben Raviyanun/

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
hello everyone !! i know this is so random but ive only joined this thread after the drama ended:crybaby2:anyways i enjoy reading this longass thread as i recall scenes from huajai sila hahahah thats how much i enjoy this particular drama:aaaaa:and i feel all of u for the frustations of waiting and im grateful that i only had to wait after ep 17 bcs before that i only binge-watched it hahahahah

One question tho: does anyone know the title of the song that played on the scene when sila slept with kwan??? (SORRY I KNOW EVERYONE HATED THE SCENE BUT I CANT HELP LOL THE SONG SOUNDED GOOD) AHHAHAHAHAHA
Hi and Welcome :).

Rosi

Wifey #42
I agree on Tor's lanky physique . I remember in a talk show (today's show) for leh lub, nadech and yaya said that Tor's good in action - that eventho he is super tall but his movements are pretty

It's definitely the way he move. He be using those long legs and long torso for good use :naughty2:
Hahahahha naughty you! That he certainly would

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Damn its dark. Theres only 2 chapters so far.
Translation based on summary vid on youtube.

His lover dies in childbirth so he lives his life aimlessly day to day trying to forget the pain. He visits japan and gets capture becomes a prisoner by a yakuza, but decided to stay even though he escapes. He help the mafia boss when an attck from an enemy. He returns to thailand again, lives aimlessly in a cottage with a dog up in the mountains, chiang mai. Would drink daily and get drunk pass out wake up and return home. One night he return home and find his home destroyed and his dog killed. The next time he goes drinking he hears thugs talking about his home and dog, he throw his cup into the centre of their table and starts a fight. Then a young woman comes help him, she tell him shes an bodyguard of the man he helped years ago. The man wants to meet him. He agrees and returns to bangkok the next day. The man came to thailand with his daughter and her fiance, who replaced him as the boss. The man's new wife is lawan, the younger sister of his step mother.
The man requests to buy all of si's businesses but si refuses. The man asks si to take him and his family on a tour trip. Si agrees takes him to his resort. He stays in his usual room he always stays.
They get attacked by enemies. Si helps the daughter escape behind the resort and he finds out from her that she doesnt love her fiance and her father forced her to marry as duty. When they return, they find the resort is destoryed. The fiance is mad that the two disappeared together
The father asks si again to buy his businesses, si refuses but is forced to sign. He realises that he was drugged by the glass of water he drank.... trick by lawan and the man he once saved.

Last edited:

alissaax

Oh yeah he had to spend 3 days with them. One night he dreamt about his lover and kept calling out her name. The daughter of the mafia boss hears him but cant hear clearly the name he calls out.

alissaax

Help! I'm looking for the scene Sila calls Min's boss & telling him she's not coming to work? Is there such a scene? Someone mentioned it the other day but I can't find it man
I only remember them talking face to face when they met at the resort.