❤️[ONE31] Hua Jai Sila (?): Tor Thanaphob/ Fernynop Nopjira/ Ann Sirium/ Ben Raviyanun/

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
I am going to bed now, night everyone! :).
Oh you're so cute! This girl! You're always off sleeping @MKfan132 ! I thought only on the BPS group, but here too huh ....... You seem to sneak off to bed more than anyone here heheeeeee. I'm sure the others are same too with the lack of sleep, for me I have little of it - well work is one thing, but these Thai romantic movies!!!! Huajai Sila is on my screen everyday/night working or not I've got it in a small window reliving days in the beginning when Sila can't stand Min butting into his affairs. His worst I think the time he went to the same restaurant Sawit took Min, the poor girl didn't know whether to check out the menu or keep staring Sila out. But each time after Min tells him "get out of my sight" and refused to answer him or take his calls, Sila is like a lost puppy dog he would even stalked her outside the ladies' washrooms hahahhha.

What I found funny is a little detail - he heard Min paid the bike rider 80 baht for taking her from office to restaurant, and later he paid the same amount to for a rider he hailed to pick up Min. Oh Sila! You're a skint!

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Oh you're so cute! This girl! You're always off sleeping @MKfan132 ! I thought only on the BPS group, but here too huh ....... You seem to sneak off to bed more than anyone here heheeeeee. I'm sure the others are same too with the lack of sleep, for me I have little of it - well work is one thing, but these Thai romantic movies!!!! Huajai Sila is on my screen everyday/night working or not I've got it in a small window reliving days in the beginning when Sila can't stand Min butting into his affairs. His worst I think the time he went to the same restaurant Sawit took Min, the poor girl didn't know whether to check out the menu or keep staring Sila out. But each time after Min tells him "get out of my sight" and refused to answer him or take his calls, Sila is like a lost puppy dog he would even stalked her outside the ladies' washrooms hahahhha.

What I found funny is a little detail - he heard Min paid the bike rider 80 baht for taking her from office to restaurant, and later he paid the same amount to for a rider he hailed to pick up Min. Oh Sila! You're a skint!
aww, haha it is the time difference :lol:. funny detail.

lani

sarNie Hatchling
I see nothing wrong with the clip and their goodbye hug was among lots of people out there....i understand what the fans and the owner of the clip concern and feel....but if we are so pressed and cautious with this kind of video how can they reunite one day with another drama....all the comments ask to delete that clip just make it worse...sorry it is just my opinion......by the way I love that warm hug cos I feel like Tor didn't want to let Minta go kkkkk

Btw I hope Tor doesn't end up like Aum or Ken T :(

tnpnjr

sarNie Egg
I see nothing wrong with the clip and their goodbye hug was among lots of people out there....i understand what the fans and the owner of the clip concern and feel....but if we are so pressed and cautious with this kind of video how can they reunite one day with another drama....all the comments ask to delete that clip just make it worse...sorry it is just my opinion......by the way I love that warm hug cos I feel like Tor didn't want to let Minta go kkkkk
true that ! i literally cried after i saw that thinking that that was their goodbye hug after huajai sila :sad6: :sad6: :sad6: :sad6: :sad6: :sad6: it also reminded me of the last episode's hug

I MISS THEM SO MUCHHHHHHHH

lee seung gi

hazaatmumaana

Btw I hope Tor doesn't end up like Aum or Ken T :(
well..for some people, there is nothing wrong with the video, but for others there is something wrong about that video..If you're truly tor fern/sila minta/hua jai sila fans, just respect the original source request, there must be a reason for that..may be he/she upload it at the first place with a good intention, which is just to shared it..unfortunately, it turns out that..well..we dont know...

actually, i dont want to hear any bad things related to this lakorn that can affect this good drama because it's end beautifully..right now i'm still in hua jai sila memory..badas sila and cute min:love::love:..their happiness, sweetness:icon12:...arrrggghhh..okay,back to rewatch their scenes..

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I think the hug is a bittersweet one. You can clearly see that Fern is a bit awkward in her reaction in saying her goodbye. She patted his arm and then wave as if she's not sure what to do but it seemed Tor is a bit more emotional in their parting (considering all they've been through together) I can see the impact on him.

It's rather touching and there's really isn't much read into that hug other than a co-star has bonded and is saying goodbye. Perhaps, a meaningful one but that's basically it. He has mentor her and been supportive of her since he's the one that chose her and it's no wonder he wanted to see her succeed. She has come a long way due to some of his guidance. Anyhow, the fans will dissect every movements even if it's innocent. But the hug should not be taken out of context. I for one, love the interaction.

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
It was likely filmed without them knowing.

But yes its an innocent last goodbye moment between them.
And some international fans are thinking beyond that.

Someone please help them