❤️[ONE31] Hua Jai Sila (?): Tor Thanaphob/ Fernynop Nopjira/ Ann Sirium/ Ben Raviyanun/

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
What happened?
Some people are funny.
Over thinking over reacting about the "leaked" clip.
It was an innocent moment and gestures between them.
Theres people going around commenting and reporting accs because they wont remove or delete the clip.

But the only wrong thing about the clip is that it was invading their personal space and privacy.

Honestly some people should question their own actions and words, rather than fussing over a harmless clip.
What they post and share themselves.

alissaax

And it wasnt like they both met up secretly alone. It was at the end of their wrap up party.
They were saying goodbye to each other.
I'm pleased with the clip, it just shows and proves that how tnp treats njr and does have respect for her. How much njp respects and admires tnp.
They were just having a final farewell moment and thanking each other for their hardwork and dedication through the time they spent working together and their characters... before they move on to start a new journey.

Last edited:

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
Although I can see that Sila turned up very stylish for his wedding (by the way Bak looks the exceptional super hunk in dark shades) Bak is the finesse that his less is more! His dark colours has hardly any breaks with its sleek classy lines, the cut of his suit is sharp & perfect. Sila's has too many details it's louding out each other - white shirt has its rippled pleats & a stark shaped collar (too many interruptions when a plain white would do), dark suit with lapels of a different colour/material, bow tie with the straps out under the too narrow collar, and his corsage is kind of big. A simpler floral arrangement or just a lone bud would have been more tasteful? But then again this is SILA huhhh, our guy isn't exactly an ordinary person!

(Sawit in dark glasses & suit would have been handsome in the mix too - if he hadn't been gunned down by his own dear mother - because he does wear some beautiful shirts in the story)

alissaax

Everyone probably saw some of the leaked clips and photos from the Chinese fan...
Whether you share it here or not... its your decision.
I just want to say the only issue i have with them is that it was secretly taken with them knowing or not. But it was invading personal space and privacy.

But the whole situation is just funnier than ever because tnp knew he was been watched and waved.

xdanavelvetx

sarNie Adult
Some people are funny.
Over thinking over reacting about the "leaked" clip.
It was an innocent moment and gestures between them.
Theres people going around commenting and reporting accs because they wont remove or delete the clip.

But the only wrong thing about the clip is that it was invading their personal space and privacy.

Honestly some people should question their own actions and words, rather than fussing over a harmless clip.
What they post and share themselves.
Wtf?! With their inmature actions, Tor and Ferny won't work again because of them.

alissaax

Dont remember if i ever shared this.
Or if i saw it before but......
Someone used who hurts more in a fan vid.
I need to cry.

alissaax

Long story short.
All my stories kind of related back to the "leaked" clips and photos from the Chinese fan.
Its funny how some people react and what they think.
How some people over think and over reacted.
There's more to my stories but im not going to mention the entire thing.

Just that some people say something but they do another thing.

I got inbox, messages sent to me asking questions that had me laughing.

I got a block. Which is completely funny when i thought of a reason why. I must have "copied ad repost" something. But all the photos and clip are from the same sources.

I had so many things to bitch and laugh about with a few people. That know most of my stories, and what had happened before.

But the entire "leaked"photos and clip from weibo is completely funny since tor knew he was been watch and waved.

Honestly its completely stupid and unfair that this chinese fan that took those clips and photo, doesnt want anyone to share the clips and photos. When the chinese fans take photos and clips that were posted and shared on twitter and ig, and share them on to weibo.
These things will get shared and you cant get upset about it when you posted those content publicly onto any social media.
The content wasn't even bad. The first clip was an innocent moment between them. And some people over think and over reacted. Causing a fuss and issues over nothing. Spamming and commenting for people to remove and delete it. And reporting those fan accs that had posted and shared those clips.

It's what some certain people do that will affect whether tor and fern work together again or not.
Not a clip that contain them hugging each other innocently.
They were at a party with other people.
Not secretly meeting up alone.

Lastly! Influence others in good ways...