❤️[ONE31] Hua Jai Sila (?): Tor Thanaphob/ Fernynop Nopjira/ Ann Sirium/ Ben Raviyanun/

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
dang i didnt receive notification anymore for this page idk why orz
was gone for a few days and there is the leaked clip -- trust me that the OP seems kinda fishy, posting something on public platform and not expecting it to spread around does seems foolish to me.

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
Everyone probably saw some of the leaked clips and photos from the Chinese fan...
Whether you share it here or not... its your decision.
I just want to say the only issue i have with them is that it was secretly taken with them knowing or not. But it was invading personal space and privacy.

But the whole situation is just funnier than ever because tnp knew he was been watched and waved.
Oh no Again, where's the photos and clips? Not the one they hugged goodbye? Why is it our site here don't get to see these things? Not that we're gonna go all nuts and up in arms, Sila & Min is Sila & Min, Tor & Fern is Tor & Fern, 2 different people & lives.

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Love to see them as they were from the start - innocent & carefree; both not realising that Huajai Sila & unbounded fame is gonna be in their future.

Tor is a cute handsome boy even before Sila's grooming & dress.
That is so true.

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Oh no Again, where's the photos and clips? Not the one they hugged goodbye? Why is it our site here don't get to see these things? Not that we're gonna go all nuts and up in arms, Sila & Min is Sila & Min, Tor & Fern is Tor & Fern, 2 different people & lives.
Hahahaahaha its all over ig and twitter now.

missstaceythao

sarNie Adult
I honestly don't know why it took me so long to finish this lakorn. It's been like 2 weeks right? - I've been working too much to even look on the thread. I'll post my review up soon, though I feel some of my opinions won't be enjoyed. And I'm considering on making a mv, any song recommendations?

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I honestly don't know why it took me so long to finish this lakorn. It's been like 2 weeks right? - I've been working too much to even look on the thread. I'll post my review up soon, though I feel some of my opinions won't be enjoyed. And I'm considering on making a mv, any song recommendations?
Thai or American songs...

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Love to see them as they were from the start - innocent & carefree; both not realising that Huajai Sila & unbounded fame is gonna be in their future.

Tor is a cute handsome boy even before Sila's grooming & dress.
I don't usually find Tor particularly cute in real life but in this pic he looks so charming. His smile made his entire face light up. One of his cutest pic to me.

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
I hope Fern and Tor get paired for Honeymoon Travel Magazine that'll be awesome :love:
Usually they would - leads who paired in a movie which shakes the Thai drama world. And Huajai Sila certainly did that! (Let's hope it won't bring in more troubles for Tor when this happens, for Fern it's fine because she's single) The Nang Ai story of Nichaa & Great turned out so romantic in the end there's beautiful photos of them gracing the cover of this magazine. I've seen Mario, Mai Davika, and if not mistaken I thought I saw Sawit too! Sila's stepbrother!