❤️ [CH3] Kong Karm (Act Art) : Bella Ranee / James Jirayu / Phet Thakrit / Mai Charoenpura

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
They will end up together but after both have gone through some heart break. Junta got some skeleton in her past too that will blow up, while Asa will have to learn to grow up quickly with Phen as a wife
Thanks, I like that each character has some life lessons to learn or has gone through some rough time in their life is what made them so real.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Raynu character is strong and determin. She tried not to let the past bring her down. All that past experiences she’s been through has made her stronger and determined to not go back. She’s confident and knows what she wants. This is a really good character for Bella to play.

I see where mae Yoi is coming from. She puts all her hopes on her eldest son and when it doesn’t go as she expected, she’s angry at herself and everyone around her. Like they say, you can raise a child but you can’t dictate their life. Every mother wants what’s best for their child and mai Yoi thinks she sknows it all. Lol. It’s funny that she tries so hard to hate Reynu, but she can’t get away from her daughter in law. Now she’s found this new daughter in law that she thinks is “perfect”, but doesn’t know how to do anything. Pilai is mentally handicap. She’s educated but can’t even cook or do things for herself. Haha

Last edited:

bit

sarNie Adult
I like that this drama the protagonist work hard to change her fate and not let people bully her around. Bella is again gaining praises for her potrayal of Renu.

This is her best character yet I’ve seen. Even in BPS there are parts where I can see she lost her concentration. Haven’t seen it in here. She switch mood effortlessly.

I like the actress that play Boonplook, she stood out even though being just the store assistant.

Can I say this drama script had the character dish out insult effortlessly.

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Omg I have to pause to come here for a second. Phet is so handsome omg. Bella and Phet looks so good together, and I do see the chemistry even though they have minimal screen time together. I wished they added more sweet scenes of the two, but that's not the main focus in here. Bella is doing a great job, actually all the character is doing pretty well so far.

bit

sarNie Adult
Mai Yoi will go broke having Pilai as the daughter in law. That’s who she should watch out for. Girl already checking out what the family owns after the 2nd or 3rd day of marriage. Lol
It will be her karma then for being so stingy.

If Mae Yoi’s property is evaluated in todays money she must be a millionaire.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
She thinks Reynu's her karma when it's really Pilai and her own selfishness. Reynu's probably her good luck tbh, Lmao.
Haha, yup. The witch doctor told her future, but all she thinks about is Reynu. Her hates blinds her until the end.
It will be her karma then for being so stingy.

If Mae Yoi’s property is evaluated in todays money she must be a millionaire.
She probably already a millionaire during that time. The lady is so stingy. Haha

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
Okay. I just finished Ep.4 and I couldn't help but come here to vent. I still can't seem to put my finger on it but there's something about the Richy and JJ story line that is bothering me. I just really wish they wouldn't end up together. Everything is slowly being played out well and I really like the pace that Act Art is making this one considering how many characters are in this story. I'm getting more and more frustrated but hooked on this drama lol. Asa is such a cutie and Atong is way too nice. If I woke up the next day after my wedding, and my wife said she didn't know how to cook I'd be so shocked. I know he was but his demeanor was nicer. He is so patient. I hope that he doesnt have a kid with Pear lol sorry but I just don't think its worth it. I feel like she wouldn't care for the kid. It's all for the assets :'(. Also, need more Phet! I'm still taken back by the use of black magic but I really hope that if it were to wear off he'd still love Bella. I really want them together and ship them but I feel cheated now knowing she used magic. I have so many mixed feelings but I'm already so anxious to see the rest of the episodes. Tonight's episode has our cute Asa crying! Will be waiting to see spoilers lol.