❤️ [CH3] Kong Karm (Act Art) : Bella Ranee / James Jirayu / Phet Thakrit / Mai Charoenpura

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Ok off topic a bit but scrolling thru the KK tag on IG and this came up. Thought it was cute. Weir is such a proud boyfriend, and Tang is indulging him lol.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bu6iYIFA3Pw/?hl=en

On topic-Yes Phet and Bella are adorable. Reading the book I wasn’t into their love story cause there wasn’t much focus on it but onscreen Bella/Phet are making it work. And I really liked book Asa/Reynu’s relationship but for some reason I’m liking the in-law sibling relationship with Reyna/Atong more.

bit

sarNie Hatchling
P’Chai and Reynu is cute together today

The story today progress slowly but it’s needed to be the background for what is going to happen in the future.

First Atong and now Asa, maybe Mae Yoi could stop matchmaking, she is not good at it.

Ohhh Philai and Reynu have started their staring match...

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Ok off topic a bit but scrolling thru the KK tag on IG and this came up. Thought it was cute. Weir is such a proud boyfriend, and Tang is indulging him lol.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bu6iYIFA3Pw/?hl=en

On topic-Yes Phet and Bella are adorable. Reading the book I wasn’t into their love story cause there wasn’t much focus on it but onscreen Bella/Phet are making it work. And I really liked book Asa/Reynu’s relationship but for some reason I’m liking the in-law sibling relationship with Reyna/Atong more.
Awe. That reaction. Haha. Cute!

I sooo agree. I really like Reynu/Tong. Actually I just really really love Tong. So far he's my favorite character. I love the respect he gives everyone.

View attachment 32921 This picture look like a fashion photoshoot
Beautiful!

MissPK

Got Phet?! ❤
@Ntsuab-Ci OMG I LOVE YOUR SIGGIE! I watched that scene like 3 times! HAHA. That's why I couldn't move on quickly with the episode. I love how he looks around like "UH. . .is it okay in public??" And then goes in and softly kisses and backs away slowly! Definitely one of my top favorite cheek kisses!!!!
I died. Soooo sweeet! Ugh!

I love their chemistry! I hope they have another lakorn together lol

bit

sarNie Hatchling
Awe. That reaction. Haha. Cute!

I sooo agree. I really like Reynu/Tong. Actually I just really really love Tong. So far he's my favorite character. I love the respect he gives everyone.

Beautiful!
I like Atong too, he is so calm, know how to do housework..LOL. Hopefully gets his happy ending.

I give props to Mae Yoi, although she had four sons all of them are very good doing house chores.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Ch4 Continued!

-Uh oh! Mama is on to something!
-Dang. I guess Reynu is just as bad. Haha. Only rai's do what she just did.
-Poor Tong caught in between the sis-n-laws bicker. I look forward to more! Pear and Bella are having so much chemistry already with just a stare. I'm loving it.
-Mama Yoi is so greedy. Can't share servant, can't spend money.
-Oh no. Coughing is not good. . .
-Wait. So Reynu is paying Mama Yoi for using the coconuts by her place?
-Wow. I kinda feel bad for Pilai. She got played by Chai and then got bumped to the next brother by Mama Yoi. And Mama Yoi is so mean to her! At least she pretends to be nice with Mama Yoi. Unlike Mama Yoi, she straight up ignores her. Haha.
-Wow. Hahaha. That intro of Richie was cute. I like how Sah is just like. . . ."Uh. . . ." When do I get Denkhun??
-Did I hear "prom likit?" Hahah.
-Poor Ritchie. . . her character haha. . . she doesn't know what's in store for her.
-So Mama Yoi seems to be looking for someone to reverse the black magic??
-Someone is feeling guilty!
-At least she's not trying to kill someone! Grr. Mama Yoi is taking this black magic stuff very seriously!
-Just when I started looking Pilai. . .I remember she's just as greedy.
-Where is my Denkhun!? Haha.
-Ack!!!!!! Right when the episode ended!

MissPK

Got Phet?! ❤
Ch4 Continued!

-Uh oh! Mama is on to something!
-Dang. I guess Reynu is just as bad. Haha. Only rai's do what she just did.
-Poor Tong caught in between the sis-n-laws bicker. I look forward to more! Pear and Bella are having so much chemistry already with just a stare. I'm loving it.
-Mama Yoi is so greedy. Can't share servant, can't spend money.
-Oh no. Coughing is not good. . .
-Wait. So Reynu is paying Mama Yoi for using the coconuts by her place?
-Wow. I kinda feel bad for Pilai. She got played by Chai and then got bumped to the next brother by Mama Yoi. And Mama Yoi is so mean to her! At least she pretends to be nice with Mama Yoi. Unlike Mama Yoi, she straight up ignores her. Haha.
-Wow. Hahaha. That intro of Richie was cute. I like how Sah is just like. . . ."Uh. . . ." When do I get Denkhun??
-Did I hear "prom likit?" Hahah.
-Poor Ritchie. . . her character haha. . . she doesn't know what's in store for her.
-So Mama Yoi seems to be looking for someone to reverse the black magic??
-Someone is feeling guilty!
-At least she's not trying to kill someone! Grr. Mama Yoi is taking this black magic stuff very seriously!
-Just when I started looking Pilai. . .I remember she's just as greedy.
-Where is my Denkhun!? Haha.
-Ack!!!!!! Right when the episode ended!
Lol your Denkhun is right there..smiling outta the water lol

MissPK

Got Phet?! ❤
Okay. The part that confused me a bit was when Mae Yoi goes "she had a kid and husband before!" Then Chai goes "I know, Reynu told me."

I thought he didn't know coz Reynu told her sister that she didn't tell Chai about THAT past.. did I miss something?

bit

sarNie Hatchling
Okay. The part that confused me a bit was when Mae Yoi goes "she had a kid and husband before!" Then Chai goes "I know, Reynu told me."

I thought he didn't know coz Reynu told her sister that she didn't tell Chai about THAT past.. did I miss something?
She probably told him later after she told Asa, only we didn’t see it.