❤️ [CH3] Kong Karm (Act Art) : Bella Ranee / James Jirayu / Phet Thakrit / Mai Charoenpura

Discussion in 'Currently broadcasting & New Lakorn' started by xodxo, Oct 6, 2017.

1. Koy123

Koy123 sarNie Oldmaid

Why is Chi in a wheelchair?

2. bit

bit sarNie Hatchling

He will be in an accident, it will be Reynu and his brothers that help him get better.

3. sugar12

sugar12 sarNie Egg

finally caught up, and Phet is so dreamy... the loy kratong scene omg :love:my dream man with the personality of ah tong and asa lol. i pity denkhun's and richie's character. in general, i feel bad for all of the kid's destiny being laid out for them.
    i wonder if when chai really finds out that reynu did black magic on him, what will his reaction be... time to go listen to the spoilers on youtube.

MissPK, DaoRisa and phatman like this.
  4. phatman

phatman POPE's #1 MIA LUANG

I haven't seen Ep5 yet. So anxious to see it! Might have to catch it this weekend because I'm gonna be so busy!

sampaguita, MissPK and DaoRisa like this.
  5. Ntsuab-Ci

Ntsuab-Ci Extremely in love with Phet Thakrit <3

Yoi went too far yelling at Junta. Just made her so much worse in my eyes.

6. 040156

040156 sarNie Adult

Also for the other users, please use spoiler tags. Some people don't want to be spoiled or know the ending. To use spoiler tags, click the 4th icon to the right of the smiley icon (right beside the floppy disc/save icon) and choose "spoilers" then put the spoiler inside the tags. (spoiler) (/ spoiler).

Thank you.

And to answer your question

it's possible that one of the girls isn't Asa and Chanta's child but someone else's. There is a pic of Yoi holding a baby in the photobook. My guess is she is Asee's child. But it's only a guess since i didn't read the novel. Please use spoiler tags when you comment on this.

Last edited: Mar 14, 2019 at 2:29 AM
  7. DaoRisa

DaoRisa sarNie Adult

Thank you, and I will just keep it what I've seen in my mind. :love::love::love:

sampaguita and phatman like this.
  8. DaoRisa

DaoRisa sarNie Adult

9. Z.S.

Z.S. sarNie Egg

Hey! Can you please PM me the link too? Thank you!

10. MissPK

MissPK Got Phet?! ❤

I know. Poor Junta she's so sweet and soft.

sampaguita and DaoRisa like this.
  11. DaoRisa

DaoRisa sarNie Adult

sampaguita likes this.
  12. Koy123

Koy123 sarNie Oldmaid

Aww, poor Junta! So Asa and Junta doesn’t get together? Junta is a beautiful nice girl, she will find someone who deserves her one day!

Last edited: Mar 15, 2019 at 11:48 AM
    DaoRisa likes this.
  13. kjc1994

kjc1994 sarNie Adult

I think he will end up with her in the end. I read somewhere it says she is his second wife.

phatman and Koy123 like this.
  14. bit

bit sarNie Hatchling

They will end up together but after both have gone through some heart break. Junta got some skeleton in her past too that will blow up, while Asa will have to learn to grow up quickly with Phen as a wife

15. Koy123

Koy123 sarNie Oldmaid

Thanks, I like that each character has some life lessons to learn or has gone through some rough time in their life is what made them so real.

DaoRisa and phatman like this.
  16. Koy123

Koy123 sarNie Oldmaid

Raynu character is strong and determin. She tried not to let the past bring her down. All that past experiences she’s been through has made her stronger and determined to not go back. She’s confident and knows what she wants. This is a really good character for Bella to play.

I see where mae Yoi is coming from. She puts all her hopes on her eldest son and when it doesn’t go as she expected, she’s angry at herself and everyone around her. Like they say, you can raise a child but you can’t dictate their life. Every mother wants what’s best for their child and mai Yoi thinks she sknows it all. Lol. It’s funny that she tries so hard to hate Reynu, but she can’t get away from her daughter in law. Now she’s found this new daughter in law that she thinks is “perfect”, but doesn’t know how to do anything. Pilai is mentally handicap. She’s educated but can’t even cook or do things for herself. Haha

Last edited: Mar 16, 2019 at 10:18 AM
    MissPK and Mikii like this.
  17. bit

bit sarNie Hatchling

I like that this drama the protagonist work hard to change her fate and not let people bully her around. Bella is again gaining praises for her potrayal of Renu.

This is her best character yet I’ve seen. Even in BPS there are parts where I can see she lost her concentration. Haven’t seen it in here. She switch mood effortlessly.

I like the actress that play Boonplook, she stood out even though being just the store assistant.

Can I say this drama script had the character dish out insult effortlessly.

MissPK, Mikii, Koy123 and 1 other person like this.
  18. Koy123

Koy123 sarNie Oldmaid

Yup, the actress playing Boonplook stooodout. Does she get with anyone. She had a crush on Trong which is cute.

Last edited: Mar 16, 2019 at 10:17 AM
    MissPK and orchidtea like this.
  19. Ntsuab-Ci

Ntsuab-Ci Extremely in love with Phet Thakrit <3

based on the earlier spoiler, she might end up with Tong.

Koy123 likes this.
  20. DaoRisa

DaoRisa sarNie Adult

Whoa....it's fun to watch these 4 Mae Yoi sons in last night show:

cr. Pi jap

Tresor_moi and Katelyn like this.