❤️ [CH3] Kong Karm (Act Art) : Bella Ranee / James Jirayu / Phet Thakrit / Mai Charoenpura

its_ann

sarNie Juvenile

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
I was really confused about this scene. I know she was making the remedy for the black magic, but did she pee in it? Lmao. It looks like she did. And during the scene where Mae Yoi was drinking, they really focused on it. It looked yellow. Someone help me out here. Haha
Haha, I was thinking the same way too. Did she really pee in there. Ewwww!

bit

sarNie Adult
Ep 6 was a lot more fun then ep 5. Black magic is kind of the norm during those days especially in Reynu type of work heck even today you still hear about it in most South East Asia.

She was reluctant about it but persuasion by her friends and Mae Yoi attitude did get to her eventually.

You would not get any pure heroine in here. All of them got skeletons hiding in the closet.

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Did Palai get caught stealing, is that why Reynu got put in charge of handling the money?

Credit to rightful owner
https://www.instagram.com/krobkrual...tm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=14l4yaz71hmta
No but she said she doesn't trust Pilai, and won't trust her till they have a baby. Yoi is actually good at reading people.

Reynu got put in charge cause of her black magic on Yoi. And yeah it totally looked like the recipe called for her peeing in there lol. I want to go Awww at Yoi/Reynu's new relationship cause it really is sweet but for the spell.

I felt bad for Asa. JJ is settling pretty well in the role now. He looks more natural and comfortable. But I have to skip all of Richie/Denkhun's scenes too. They're total mood killers.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
No but she said she doesn't trust Pilai, and won't trust her till they have a baby. Yoi is actually good at reading people.

Reynu got put in charge cause of her black magic on Yoi. And yeah it totally looked like the recipe called for her peeing in there lol. I want to go Awww at Yoi/Reynu's new relationship cause it really is sweet but for the spell.

I felt bad for Asa. JJ is settling pretty well in the role now. He looks more natural and comfortable. But I have to skip all of Richie/Denkhun's scenes too. They're total mood killers.
I see. I feel like the “black magic” doesn’t really work, but mae Yoi see Reynu in a different light. She was spying on Reynu from afar. I want to know did Reynu gave mae Yoi her pee to drink or medicine? Her stomachache cure right away! That peeing and giving to someone to drink is just so gross though. Lol. Mai Yoi does know how to read people. She gave Palai wth look a few times when she talks. I see she also keeping an eye out for Palai. Haha

Dekun looks like a creep when he first appear from the water in that one scene, his character just seem like a bad person. Richy’s character is just a spoil brat. Is she pregnant in episode 6? She was throwing up.

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
Do you guys notice that it has only been the ladies causing all the drama? Haha. All the boys are so chill.
Even Tia is super chill lol. I think thats why I love them all so much. They're all so adorable and nice.
I see. I feel like the “black magic” doesn’t really work, but mae Yoi see Reynu in a different light. She was spying on Reynu from afar. I want to know did Reynu gave mae Yoi her pee to drink or medicine? Her stomachache cure right away! That peeing and giving to someone to drink is just so gross though. Lol. Mai Yoi does know how to read people. She gave Palai wth look a few times when she talks. I see she also keeping an eye out for Palai. Haha

Dekun looks like a creep when he first appear from the water in that one scene, his character just seem like a bad person. Richy’s character is just a spoil brat. Is she pregnant in episode 6? She was throwing up.
So I saw a article on FB state that Richy is pregnant w/ Denkhun's kid. Her parents and aunt knew but they decided to keep it a secret and let her marry Asa anyways. Another reason why I'm so bitter towards their story line. I really don' want Richy and JJ together lolol.

bit

sarNie Adult

It did look like she put some urine as part of the black magic recipe (its called black for a reason)

I do think Mae Yoi started to mellow with Renu, only now the black magic accelerate the changes. So one enemy down, Pilai now her namesis no 1.

Yes, Phen is pregnant and her family is trying hard to marry her off to Asa to cover it up. They throw in almost everything they got just to get Mae Yoi to agree. It will be another lesson for Mae Yoi not to arrange her sons life

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Don’t read if you don’t want to spoil it cause there are some events in this that are major lol.
so my mom told me the youngest brother will drown and die from what she read!!! Omg so sad because at first I thought he would get with Pie and she also said that Asas family will go ask for everything back once they find out she’s pregnant. So they won’t end up together for sure.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Omg I was suppose to watch Ep5 last weekend, but I got so busy! I haven't caught up yet! Hopefully by now the subs are up at least. Hahaha. How's today's episode??

sarNie Adult
Omg I was suppose to watch Ep5 last weekend, but I got so busy! I haven't caught up yet! Hopefully by now the subs are up at least. Hahaha. How's today's episode??
Ep5 subs are up. We'll be done with 6 and 7 probably by the weekend. There has to be pauses in translating and proofing between crying :risas3:(well, sorry, the subbers are from JamesJi FC after all :facepalm:) lots of Asa gut wrenching agony in episode 6. And well... Interesting development between Renu and Yoi

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
Ep5 subs are up. We'll be done with 6 and 7 probably by the weekend. There has to be pauses in translating and proofing between crying :risas3:(well, sorry, the subbers are from JamesJi FC after all :facepalm:) lots of Asa gut wrenching agony in episode 6. And well... Interesting development between Renu and Yoi
My thanks with full respect to JamesJi FC. They are really great subbers.:clap::clap::clap: