❤️ [CH3] Kong Karm (Act Art) : Bella Ranee / James Jirayu / Phet Thakrit / Mai Charoenpura

Hornet0304

sarNie Hatchling
Can someone kindly recap ep 18? Really curious about Pilad ‘s rants... i understand a little bit when Renu and Wanna inquired about Junta’s pregnancy after seeing Asee’s baby and Asa clarified. All others were just guess.

CPY

GotomySin
Can someone kindly recap ep 18? Really curious about Pilad ‘s rants... i understand a little bit when Renu and Wanna inquired about Junta’s pregnancy after seeing Asee’s baby and Asa clarified. All others were just guess.
She were just admitting all the things that she did. And how Yoi, Ah Tong and the rest ignored her. How she felt remorseful of being a wedlock child (her mum is a mistress).

bit

sarNie Adult
Watching this made me think of my mom. How mothers would sacrifice their life for their children, some of their action might not agree with you but at the foundation they did it out of love.

Never once Mae Yoi did things for herself, it’s always for her sons.

bit

sarNie Adult
This lakorn can go south very fast without talented actors and actresses playing their role to perfection.

I’m starting to think its very lazy directors and script writers that ruining CH3 rating with their half ass work. Talent wise they got some very good actors and actresses that can really pull a role.

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
Dunno if it's just behind the scenes but ATTENTION, THOSE IN LINE FOR ATONG, IT SEEMS HE WILL HAVE A SHIRTLESS SCENE WITH PLOOK.

If this is not enough for you to wish Krong Karm is airing now, i don't know what is.
Probably pushes the door open on her and goes "P' is now zaddy, and hubby. I'm going to rock your bed and show you the man I really am. Come to bed right now my young beautiful bride".

And then end scene.

Oddly I only like Champ with his buzzed hair. He's not that attractive once he has a full head of hair lol so I will fight for him in the future if he shaves it again

Last edited:

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
Probably pushes the door open on her and goes "P' is now zaddy, and hubby. I'm going to rock your bed and show you the man I really am. Come to bed right now my young beautiful bride".

And then end scene.

Oddly I only like Champ with his buzzed hair. He's not that attractive once he has a full head of hair lol so I will fight for him in the future if he shaves it again
LOLOL!!! I can't imagine if he had tried to do that with Philai. Oddly enough I'm the opposite. I like Champ with hair bc somehow his shaved hair makes him look older.