❤️ [CH3] Kong Karm (Act Art) : Bella Ranee / James Jirayu / Phet Thakrit / Mai Charoenpura

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
Dunno if it's just behind the scenes but ATTENTION, THOSE IN LINE FOR ATONG, IT SEEMS HE WILL HAVE A SHIRTLESS SCENE WITH PLOOK.

If this is not enough for you to wish Krong Karm is airing now, i don't know what is.
Probably pushes the door open on her and goes "P' is now zaddy, and hubby. I'm going to rock your bed and show you the man I really am. Come to bed right now my young beautiful bride".

And then end scene.

Oddly I only like Champ with his buzzed hair. He's not that attractive once he has a full head of hair lol so I will fight for him in the future if he shaves it again

Last edited:

Xiongurl26

sarNie Adult
Probably pushes the door open on her and goes "P' is now zaddy, and hubby. I'm going to rock your bed and show you the man I really am. Come to bed right now my young beautiful bride".

And then end scene.

Oddly I only like Champ with his buzzed hair. He's not that attractive once he has a full head of hair lol so I will fight for him in the future if he shaves it again
LOLOL!!! I can't imagine if he had tried to do that with Philai. Oddly enough I'm the opposite. I like Champ with hair bc somehow his shaved hair makes him look older.